May 11, 2024, 09:01:56 PMLatest Member: lastcloud12

PvP

Started by DevilzDemise, February 01, 2014, 04:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevilzDemise

If possible change the spawn point on holo deck, i mean the whole map and yet you start next too each-other. Also with 1 hit kill the damage might need increasing with this as i put 1 hit kill on today, and it took his health down to red but he survived. Perhaps updating it?

mygodZzZ

did you mean randomly change your spawning point every time you die? if so, +1

Reviax

Quote from: DevilzDemise on February 01, 2014, 04:32:01 PMAlso with 1 hit kill the damage might need increasing with this as i put 1 hit kill on today, and it took his health down to red but he survived. Perhaps updating it?
By any chance were you using the launcher gun?

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Reviax on February 01, 2014, 06:15:20 PM
Quote from: DevilzDemise on February 01, 2014, 04:32:01 PMAlso with 1 hit kill the damage might need increasing with this as i put 1 hit kill on today, and it took his health down to red but he survived. Perhaps updating it?
By any chance were you using the launcher gun?
Bit-Cannon aha, which is understandable but not like it will harm increasing the damage dealt.

Cooky

a 3-5 second invincibility period would be nice

I wouldn't mind that on all maps actually

Thornz

Random spawn location on elim mode NEEDS to be added. Like, NOW. Cause I can win an entire game without losing a life (Or vice versa) by spawn camping. How lame is that??

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on February 01, 2014, 11:31:33 PM
Random spawn location on elim mode NEEDS to be added. Like, NOW. Cause I can win an entire game without losing a life (Or vice versa) by spawn camping. How lame is that??
but 'not losing a life' wont win you the game

you gotta kill them off

123bomb123

Quote from: Cooky on February 01, 2014, 11:36:21 PM

you gotta kill them off
or, like wt most ppl do, just afk and turn the game into who can not move the longest before a RQ
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Thornz

Quote from: Cooky on February 01, 2014, 11:36:21 PM

you gotta kill them off

What I meant is the first person to trans can camp by where the player respawns (cause it's the same place every time), and just bash them off the edge as soon as they appear. Not very fair. Could be fixed very easily by just making the location random

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

mygodZzZ

Maybe learn how to dodge spawn killers?

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-