May 12, 2024, 03:01:27 AMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » BOMBZ COME BACK!!!

BOMBZ COME BACK!!!

Started by JetSurge, November 05, 2013, 08:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do we want Bombz back?

YES!!
2 (10%)
YES YES!!
0 (0%)
FREAKIN YES YES YES!!!
5 (25%)
Only if he brings everyone pizza!
13 (65%)

Total Members Voted: 19

JetSurge

Quote from: Scryed23 on November 05, 2013, 10:23:50 PM
wow how very kind so we will have that date after all, I knew you couldn't resist my charms  :-*

Yeah, and after the date i'll eat everything in your fridge and cut the power to your house.  :P
Who did that!?

Scryed23

Quote from: JetSurge on November 05, 2013, 10:30:23 PM
Quote from: Scryed23 on November 05, 2013, 10:23:50 PM
wow how very kind so we will have that date after all, I knew you couldn't resist my charms  :-*

Yeah, and after the date i'll eat everything in your fridge and cut the power to your house.  :P

There's a problem, I only take my dates to a motel and then disappear in the morning leaving them with only a pack of cigs and the latest issue of game informer.   8)

JetSurge

Quote from: Scryed23 on November 05, 2013, 10:35:44 PM
There's a problem, I only take my dates to a motel and then disappear in the morning leaving them with only a pack of cigs and the latest issue of game informer.   8)

I'll dust the the cigs and magazine for your prints, find out everything about you, follow you around, come to your house at night, and then................................................BOMBZ!!!!
Who did that!?

Scryed23

Quote from: JetSurge on November 05, 2013, 10:39:43 PM

I'll dust the the cigs and magazine for your prints, find out everything about you, follow you around, come to your house at night, and then................................................BOMBZ!!!!

well here's the thing about that, at a young age in the orphanage there was a lady who took care of us who peeled off layers of skin off our fingers so we wouldn't be traced and this has lead me to live a life of secrecy. I am not always happy with the way things turned out, but that's how it is. :/

Roky

November 05, 2013, 10:49:16 PM #64 Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:56:49 PM by Roky
Quote from: Scryed23 on November 05, 2013, 10:45:21 PM
Quote from: JetSurge on November 05, 2013, 10:39:43 PM
There's a problem, I only take my dates to a motel and then disappear in the morning leaving them with only a pack of cigs and the latest issue of game informer.   8)

well here's the thing about that, at a young age in the orphanage there was a lady who took care of us who peeled off layers of skin off our fingers so we wouldn't be traced and this has lead me to live a life of secrecy. I am not always happy with the way things turned out, but that's how it is. :/
Hair strands or the used filter (of the cigarette you used) will be enough.
Edit: I wanted to add, I knew Bombz for a long time and I think he is a nice person.
I understand how some people find him annoying on the forums ( I didn't like all of his posts), but he took all your opinions and listened to them ("I will never post on the forums again"). And here is mine, come back to forums but keep it a bit more relaxed.

JetSurge

Quote from: Scryed23 on November 05, 2013, 10:45:21 PM

Well that's a shame, but i'm sure there's some of your hair lying around from all the fun. I'll just use that to find you.

^^^^ lol you beat me to it.
Who did that!?

Scryed23

November 05, 2013, 10:52:52 PM #66 Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:56:19 PM by Scryed23
I've experienced total hair loss due to my Alopecia areata. :(

JetSurge

Quote from: Scryed23 on November 05, 2013, 10:52:52 PM
I've experienced total hair loss due to my  Alopecia areata. :(

That's ok cause while you were asleep i bit off a piece of your ear and took some of your blood.. Thanks for the DNA my friend.

Now shutup and miss the crap out of Bombz!!
Who did that!?

Scryed23

but the date hasn't happened yet meng  :-X

JetSurge

Quote from: Scryed23 on November 05, 2013, 10:56:56 PM
but the date hasn't happened yet meng  :-X

It has, you just don't know it yet "meng".  ;)
Who did that!?

Selene

He'll be back. He's just trolling us well trying to anyway.

paranoia

Quote from: Selene on November 05, 2013, 11:04:01 PM
What if hes not back?
EGK!

JetSurge

I second this.

You see that Bombz, even Selene has got your back. Now stop playing and get your ass back here.

Btw, Selene, Dinner date this Friday at Sonny's Barbecue restaurant, my treat?  ;)
Who did that!?

Selene

Quote from: paranoia on November 05, 2013, 11:06:33 PM
What if hes not back?
Oh well? People come and go, it's a part of life.

JetSurge

Quote from: Selene on November 05, 2013, 11:09:54 PM
Oh well? People come and go, it's a part of life.

So does a plate of juicy BBQ ribs. Whaddya say Selene?
Who did that!?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-