90 day ban. She shouldn't be perm locked, but things are too fishy <_<
2 (6.9%)
Unlock her. She wouldn't scam!
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Zain123456

Quote from: mygodZzZ on December 11, 2013, 07:57:10 PM
Quote from: Zain123456 on December 11, 2013, 08:55:59 AM
Rage got unlocked , I Wona meet her in the game  ::)
why? you already done enough trouble don't you think?, this all setuation is all because of you, so you are going to talk to her and make some more trouble?
I know you and i know that's what you're gonna do, every dingle thing that had a slight of trouble, you go and make it worse..

anyway Thanks for believing Rage and unbanning her, if no proofs on both sides then taking her stuff will be an enough punishment (although i don't think she has needed her stuff taking anyway) but you are keeping her Perm stuff right? (DM, MW, DK)
Lol im not gonna make trouble with her
And why u r so annoying , Cant u just leave me alone  :-\
Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

Allie

Quote from: mygodZzZ on December 11, 2013, 07:57:10 PM
anyway Thanks for believing Rage and unbanning her, if no proofs on both sides then taking her stuff will be an enough punishment (although i don't think she has needed her stuff taking anyway) but you are keeping her Perm stuff right? (DM, MW, DK)

I have zero faith in -rage-. I believe she did it and I believe she's a bad liar.
So I stripped every rare that's not an untradeable item. I believe she's a scammer, and I hope she's learned from her mistakes, and thus with such a harsh punishment is able to skip the ban and continue playing without making the same mistakes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-