May 18, 2024, 12:58:01 AMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » add the sector maps to pvp

add the sector maps to pvp

Started by Cooky, December 05, 2013, 10:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hur9

Quote from: Selene on December 05, 2013, 11:01:21 PM
Quote from: Cooky on December 05, 2013, 11:00:07 PM
Quote from: Selene on December 05, 2013, 10:51:37 PM
That would take a while to do.

really?
Yes. I don't know how long, but it would take a long time just to add one map so if you wanted to put like 5 maps it would take a realllllly long time.
really long is better than nothing

Thornz

Quote from: Cooky on December 05, 2013, 10:27:07 PM
Quote from: Thornz on December 05, 2013, 10:24:49 PM
No, only the best should be picked, beause otherwise it'd be super hard to find the correct map that you want to play on....

Is it super hard to find the correct sector map u want to play on when u play sector mode?
No, because they're ordered by lvl.

PvP maps have no lvl.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on December 05, 2013, 11:44:36 PM
No, because they're ordered by lvl.

PvP maps have no lvl.

that's just because the level is not in the name

if they added all the sector maps they could keep the same names so u could find them just as easily as in sector mode

Reviax

really?
Yes. I don't know how long, but it would take a long time just to add one map so if you wanted to put like 5 maps it would take a realllllly long time.
That's not making sense to me. If it takes a long time, why did ZG even bother to add Training Camp?

Cooky

mygodZzZ

Cooky

Iridion

Quote from: Reviax on December 06, 2013, 12:30:44 AM

really?
That's not making sense to me. If it takes a long time, why did ZG even bother to add Training Camp?
to expand the mode and have a new feature maybe
no more likely they were bored so they entered all possible things in a random number generator and it sorted "adding a sector map to pvp" number XDDDDDDD

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: Reviax on December 06, 2013, 12:30:44 AMThat's not making sense to me. If it takes a long time, why did ZG even bother to add Training Camp?

............one map vs (38) maps?

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 02:02:48 PM
Quote from: Reviax on December 06, 2013, 12:30:44 AMThat's not making sense to me. If it takes a long time, why did ZG even bother to add Training Camp?

............one map vs (38) maps?
Allie what he meant by that was that training camp Is such a stupid map for pvp so he figures the only reason it got added was because it must be easy to add the sector maps to pvp.

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on December 06, 2013, 02:03:27 PM
Allie what he meant by that was that training camp Is such a stupid map for pvp so he figures the only reason it got added was because it must be easy to add the sector maps to pvp.

I don't think he meant that. If he meant that, he would be either bias (a dislike towards said map) or dumb. Training camp is (as it logically would be) our first test of adding a sector map to pvp. As it was successful, we added it.

Even you're intelligent enough to know easy maps are easier to test, yes?

Cooky

yeah but theres much easier, smaller, and more importantly less glitchy sector maps you could have tested instead

Allie

A number out of a hat versus level one, a map which isn't the "easiest, smallest, or glitch-free", but easy to test with.
Would you have preferred we didn't release our first sector map in pvp?
Would you have preferred we scrapped it, said hey we can do this now, then move on to something else?
Tell me, what would you have done. I'm dying to know.

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 02:16:01 PM
A number out of a hat versus level one, a map which isn't the "easiest, smallest, or glitch-free", but easy to test with.
Would you have preferred we didn't release our first sector map in pvp?
Would you have preferred we scrapped it, said hey we can do this now, then move on to something else?
Tell me, what would you have done. I'm dying to know.
yes cooky WE are dying

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

gionid

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-