May 14, 2024, 05:14:44 AMLatest Member: ZsexPillow
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » A heads up to anyone who wants to "trick or treat" at my house.

A heads up to anyone who wants to "trick or treat" at my house.

Started by JetSurge, October 26, 2013, 09:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetSurge

If you knock on my door dressed in a costume, asking for candy, i'm going to invite you inside and tear out your spine.

Happy halloween :)

Sincerely, YaBoyJet.
Who did that!?

opuiq3

^yw allie

Bombz

paranoia

Jet surge is like the weirdest person on bc asking for little girls first now this. But he is still cool 8) I am going to come squad-ed to your house and shoot you up with paint balls.
EGK!

JetSurge

In the event that you somehow escape...i'll find you......

...and i won't be gentle.
Who did that!?

paranoia

Quote from: JetSurge on October 26, 2013, 09:31:35 PM
In the event that you somehow escape...i'll find you......

...and i won't be gentle.
I am going to do this. Come to your house with a gun,smack you across the face with it, and hand it to you then say "what!"
EGK!

JetSurge

Quote from: paranoia on October 26, 2013, 09:33:31 PM
I am going to do this. Come to your house with a gun,smack you across the face with it, and hand it to you then say "what!"

That's when i'll softly lay the gun on my table, stick my hand in my paper shredder, bleed out on the floor, and give you the excess mutilated bone in a bag for you to take home and enjoy.

Who did that!?

opuiq3

You don't suppose you have a spare mutilated hand lying around?

^yw allie

paranoia

Quote from: JetSurge on October 26, 2013, 09:39:44 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 26, 2013, 09:33:31 PM

That's when i'll softly lay the gun on my table, stick my hand in my paper shredder, bleed out on the floor, and give you the excess mutilated bone in a bag for you to take home and enjoy.

He he he... I was about to post something vile but I dont wanna risk getting in trouble with the FBI and getting kicked off the site.
EGK!

JetSurge

Quote from: opuiq3 on October 26, 2013, 09:47:12 PM
You don't suppose you have a spare mutilated hand lying around?

Sure i do. I'll send one your way via express shipping if ya like.

;)
Who did that!?

Cooky

best thing to do on Halloween is go around to all the houses giving out candy and give them candy instead

JetSurge

Quote from: Cooky on October 27, 2013, 02:06:37 AM
best thing to do on Halloween is go around to all the houses giving out candy and give them candy instead

Instead of candy i'll give them pages of old newspaper and stuffed animals filled with rocks   ;D
Who did that!?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-