May 13, 2024, 01:07:30 AMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Lack of creativity in new mmo's?

Lack of creativity in new mmo's?

Started by zepher2211, January 14, 2012, 04:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

I'm seeing a lack of new material in new mmo's these days, just half baked new features built off of overused storylines, etc. Anyone else notice the same thing? o-o Or can anyone here point me to an inventive mmo
Powersurge
Headstrong

hawk5005

It's always been like this just that there weren't so many MMO's like there are now.

mhj

IF I've noticed. Half of the MMO's are WoW alike these days... There is around 100 popularly MMO's which is almost the same.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Santa

Dewo

Quote from: mhj on January 14, 2012, 04:57:23 PM
IF I've noticed. Half of the MMO's are WoW alike these days... There is around 100 popularly MMO's which is almost the same.
So true.

X

mhj

Quote from: Santa on January 14, 2012, 05:00:21 PM
theres not many games like bots tho
A few, but it's only good for BC :P

Spiral knight is a bit like Bots. Nothing near it tho.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Pokeh

Adamp

Quote from: mhj on January 14, 2012, 05:02:10 PM
Quote from: Santa on January 14, 2012, 05:00:21 PM
theres not many games like bots tho
A few, but it's only good for BC :P

Spiral knight is a bit like Bots. Nothing near it tho.
i hate spiral knights, its too boring

kaos555

MAPLEQUEST!!!!? ( I know its maplestory me and my friend are calling it maplequest for fun tho lol)
I like playing this game even tho im on shitty laptop, Eden Eternal is  pretty cool to kinda lioke WoW tho I just like i better cause its free and its  more animeish lol.

The path is open.

zepher2211

this, eden eternal, and rusty hearts are the only mmo's I've ever been able to have sustained interest in >.>
Powersurge
Headstrong

Scythe

metin2
cabal(looks cool,wanna play but blocked in this shit country)
aika(**** used to play now its blocked in this shit country)
and some others
Don't think, feel

NeoKiller

Quote from: Scythe on January 16, 2012, 04:25:15 AM
metin2
Such a cool addicting game, played it for so long, was a GM on a private server, too.

Scythe

Quote from: NeoKiller on January 16, 2012, 05:22:07 AM
metin2
Such a cool addicting game, played it for so long, was a GM on a private server, too.
The official server is so boring,i barely found any parties to grind with and when your about lvl 35 its hard as hell to lvl,cuz most monsters give less exp,too weak,or the black orcs are too strong,unless ur one those player who got +9 on everything,and when you go to some people who are higher lvl,they pk u,or they just leave,and when u want to make friends with someone all they ask is ,RO? ro? ro ? RO? i rage quit that game lel
Don't think, feel

NeoKiller

Quote from: Scythe on January 16, 2012, 06:48:47 AM
metin2
The official server is so boring,i barely found any parties to grind with and when your about lvl 35 its hard as hell to lvl,cuz most monsters give less exp,too weak,or the black orcs are too strong,unless ur one those player who got +9 on everything,and when you go to some people who are higher lvl,they pk u,or they just leave,and when u want to make friends with someone all they ask is ,RO? ro? ro ? RO? i rage quit that game lel
You were noob :P

Scythe

Quote from: NeoKiller on January 16, 2012, 06:56:40 AM
Quote from: Scythe on January 16, 2012, 06:48:47 AM
metin2
You were noob :P
Metin is one hard mmo imo
Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-