May 16, 2024, 11:04:03 PMLatest Member: Limbsandgame
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Me addressing everything currently going on.

Me addressing everything currently going on.

Started by zomniethe4, August 08, 2012, 09:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

o, well then mark that whole part off. but ya sooner or later we need to talk  :)

Zom

KillerPig

im starting to think the staff application thing worked out much better

at least that way we wont have protests and all this other shit thats going on since the people got to pick who would "lead" them

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zomniethe4

Now that you mention it, I'm starting to feel the same way.
You could open up staff applications for about a week and just watch how the people act ingame/forums. They could easily be replaced if they're just staging the whole thing.

Zom

Corr

August 08, 2012, 11:26:45 PM #18 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:35:05 PM by Corr
Quote from: Allie on August 08, 2012, 10:47:53 PM
Oh, there is one thing I do have to comment on.
Staff here isn't chosen by favourites, I assure you. These are, in my opinion, the most capable people in the entire community. And they aren't chosen by being buddies either; I'm not even the one who chooses them. I have people watching out in-game for potential staff, and reporting to me if they find anyone. It's just coincidence that the players who get mod are forumers (who, in most cases, are considered cool because they're well-known).
I call bullshit on the count of 2 and 1/2 people-

Selene, inactive "grammar nazis", and Gavina.

Besides if it wasn't favoritism Gramps would be head admin instead of Trixie's wannabe tyrant arse.

Oh, another person, Cooky, cause he basically sucked up and only got his position cause of some leaks, nothing special. Excessively emotional and doesn't know how to assess situations, he should be demoted. He has no reason to be a GM since a) doesn't know mechanics of the game, b) can't play any of the mods right except sector (Which even a 3 year old could probably accomplish with his stats/armor), c) horrible grammar.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

antisickness

Stuff I have to say: (I'm a bit sleepy so the way I phase things may not make sense)

The thing I agree most was about the chemistry inside of the staff group. Seriously, I felt alone when I was FM, there was no system. A long time ago I suggested that certain staff monitor certain sections because I believe this could potentially clean up the forum much faster.
Also, if i'm honest, some were just lazy or did not know what to do in certain positions because some of the shit posted sometimes were an absolute joke and nothing happed, I'm not gonna lie, I was guilty sometimes too but, again, it comes back to the communication and as I see it, we justhave little groups or couples inside the staff. Ones i've obsered are: Hawk and meteor, gramps and neo and some others but the point is they need to acknowledge other people. There cannot be any "I can't talk to (fellow staff) because he/she is too scary or they will reject my idea". The team have to understand each other and see each other eye to eye; as equals.
Perhaps frequent staff training excercises are in order?

Also I think we should bring back the applications aswell. We can still have the observation thing too.

Zack66775

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 08, 2012, 09:37:20 PM
For the community
      You guys make me sick, most of you are greedy, annoying, act like complete morons, and make yourself look just awful. Some event items that came out you guys cried that it was a sucky item. Bitch shut the **** up, every item implemented in the game from events are ****ing op and shit. It's tiring having to watch the staff put up with your shit when in reality we all know that your still going to abuse the ****ing thing and then brag that you have it later in the future. You complain about OP items and what do you get next update? Even more OP items. It's like a never ending ladder.

I think that's it. tl;dr  Something needs to change

I agreed with everything. Even this. It's sad yet true. Good job Zom.

And to this
Quote from: Corr on August 08, 2012, 11:26:45 PM
Staff here isn't chosen by favourites, I assure you. These are, in my opinion, the most capable people in the entire community. And they aren't chosen by being buddies either; I'm not even the one who chooses them. I have people watching out in-game for potential staff, and reporting to me if they find anyone. It's just coincidence that the players who get mod are forumers (who, in most cases, are considered cool because they're well-known).

Besides if it wasn't favoritism Gramps would be head admin instead of Trixie's wannabe tyrant arse.

Oh, another person, Cooky, cause he basically sucked up and only got his position cause of some leaks, nothing special. Excessively emotional and doesn't know how to assess situations, he should be demoted. He has no reason to be a GM since a) doesn't know mechanics of the game, b) can't play any of the mods right except sector (Which even a 3 year old could probably accomplish with his stats/armor), c) horrible grammar.

Worst possible examples. Selene is fairly active, she just got back into staff, and so what if she has good grammar? It's about time for that. She does her job well. Gavin on the other hand isn't even really staff. He may have held a position once but that was along time ago.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Nucleaon

Selene has no emotion when she speaks, like Zom said. No offense and not having any problems with any staff. Gavin is a smart intellectual when he has to be. Which isn't at always, you weren't here long enough to know Gavin's greatness 8)

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Santa

Zack66775

August 09, 2012, 12:36:43 AM #23 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 12:38:01 AM by Zack66775
Quote from: Nucleaon on August 09, 2012, 12:33:21 AM
Selene has no emotion when she speaks, like Zom said. No offense and not having any problems with any staff. Gavin is a smart intellectual when he has to be. Which isn't at always, you weren't here long enough to know Gavin's greatness 8)
Red: Oh well. Se does her job.
Blue: Don't know if you're talking to me or..

Quote from: Santa on August 09, 2012, 12:36:27 AM

This is also exactly what he meant.

( everything I've been posting has two quotes :o )

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Zack66775 on August 09, 2012, 12:26:46 AM
Worst possible examples. Selene is fairly active, she just got back into staff, and so what if she has good grammar? It's about time for that. She does her job well. Gavin on the other hand isn't even really staff. He may have held a position once but that was along time ago.

In Corr's opinion, he doesn't think that Selene is fit for her staff position.  You can't call that a horrible example, as it's his opinion.  Gavin is most definitely a staff member.  He has access to the Staff section, which I believe does make him a member of the staff. 
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Allie

If it was favouritism gramps would be admin. Tricky is FAR more capable, gramps is just more well-liked. I kept gramps as head GM because if I demoted him, he would quit. He's emotional as ****, and his emotion sways his judgement than a ****in bank robber telling him to put his hands up. Tricky makes unbias judgements, and takes well to making decisions for himself that would benefit the community, without taking it so far as to ruin it.

I knew gramps would quit. He pulled this shit monthly. Everyone believes he's better than Tricky cause all staff is to you guys is a popularity contest - one which you believe we also do. If you don't like someone, you'd prefer someone you do like to be staff. You show your immaturity by inferring that I gave Tricky the job because I liked him better; Tricky didn't quit every time its that time of the month.

Tbh, in order of all my GMs, I'd have to say Zero > Tricky > Izy > Opti > Gramps > Firey > Meteor. (cant name anymore). This is the almost the order I'd prefer my head GM, except that I don't believe Izy, Firey or Meteor could handle it. Gramps is borderline. Being a likeable, good GM doesn't make you qualified as a leader, which in this case Tricky had what I was looking for and gramps did not.

KillerPig

in all honesty i think trikys a lot more well liked

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

Quote from: KillerPig on August 09, 2012, 12:41:08 AM
in all honesty i think trikys a lot more well liked

I don't. Tricky is very capable and he has a lot more power over the community but gramps is that loveable person who won't harm anyone he likes if he doesn't have to.

Zack66775

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 09, 2012, 12:38:02 AM

In Corr's opinion, he doesn't think that Selene is fit for her staff position.  You can't call that a horrible example, as it's his opinion.  Gavin is most definitely a staff member.  He has access to the Staff section, which I believe does make him a member of the staff. 
Fine. It's his opinion and I'm not trying to be an ass hole but please point him out on this list.
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,9.0.html

Goals:
Forum Mod [ ]

Corr

August 09, 2012, 12:56:09 AM #29 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 01:00:07 AM by Corr
Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 08, 2012, 09:37:20 PM
For the community
      You guys make me sick, most of you are greedy, annoying, act like complete morons, and make yourself look just awful. Some event items that came out you guys cried that it was a sucky item. Bitch shut the **** up, every item implemented in the game from events are ****ing op and shit. It's tiring having to watch the staff put up with your shit when in reality we all know that your still going to abuse the ****ing thing and then brag that you have it later in the future. You complain about OP items and what do you get next update? Even more OP items. It's like a never ending ladder.

I think that's it. tl;dr  Something needs to change

I agreed with everything. Even this. It's sad yet true. Good job Zom.

And to this

Holy shit retard learn what a comma is.

Selene, one reason.
Inactive Grammar Nazi mods, another reason.

Oh my god, smh.

Zero is basically Selene with a god complex.
Tricky is basically god complex when he's given top dog power.
Opti was born with god complex.
You develop god complex when someone argues with you and wins.
See the trend?

I also like how Cooky wasn't mentioned at all which means I'm right about that thing. Cool storeh. Besides, Trixie quits every week, comes back, makes big deal about leaving, says he's leaving again but still post, says he's in his mom's house even though he told me about a year ago that she died in a flood which is why he's so emotionally depressed. Yea, awesome list of people you got as god complex minions.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-