May 11, 2024, 05:52:25 PMLatest Member: JamesEdisk
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Free Game... the choices >.<

Free Game... the choices >.<

Started by FalseProphet, December 16, 2014, 02:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

So i get a free game from nintendo from these choices and i'm just stuck o-o.

I also have over 5k club nintendo points lol...
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

medchiller

Don't know any of these games really but I would not go for the mario golf or island tour as they both sound kinda ridiculous. Also wouldn't get the pokemon drawing thing unless you're super into drawing for obvious reasons. Don't really know enough about the other games to give an accurate judgement but Zelda: Ocarina of time is my all time fav game so I would just go with Zelda lol.

FalseProphet

Quote from: medchiller on December 16, 2014, 02:30:13 AM
Don't know any of these games really but I would not go for the mario golf or island tour as they both sound kinda ridiculous. Also wouldn't get the pokemon drawing thing unless you're super into drawing for obvious reasons. Don't really know enough about the other games to give an accurate judgement but Zelda: Ocarina of time is my all time fav game so I would just go with Zelda lol.

Ah see if loved mario party on the gamecube and was thinking of something just for my lady that's why that's in consideration, monster hunter seems all right, but then again i've played ocarina of time and completed it so maybe Zelda :p i believe yoshi's world is like mario and he eats eggs to give him power ups and stuff. But i've also loved kirby too it's tuff.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

medchiller

The struggle is real... They need to make more amazing quality games like ocarina of time it was so revolutionary of it's time and it's still unbelievable now.

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

Allie

Zelda is the obvious choice, with yoshi's island a medium second if you don't like the zelda series.

STC Zero

Yoshi's island or Zelda
those are a super cool video games :D

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on December 16, 2014, 05:23:12 PM
Zelda is the obvious choice, with yoshi's island a medium second if you don't like the zelda series.
this

Godz

FalseProphet

Went with monster hunter for the pure reason i still had reward points on my game card so just used that to buy zelda since they had it in stock where-as monster hunter was sold out

Yz

zelda's the obvious choice if you're a nostalgic nintendork who hasn't enjoyed any new games since you turned 9 and your first games became old

monster hunter 3 is best game there
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-