May 18, 2024, 04:54:49 AMLatest Member: Chacer1
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Started by Allie, April 08, 2012, 04:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

yeah, with coins they should still have 3 day coin drops.. but very rare o.o and less stats and stuff.

i don't want hourly lag back, nor do i want the glitches, cmon dood those were riduculous.
DISCORD killyzkill

Dillh

PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on April 09, 2012, 04:37:46 PM
yeah, with coins they should still have 3 day coin drops.. but very rare o.o and less stats and stuff.

i don't want hourly lag back, nor do i want the glitches, cmon dood those were riduculous.

patch major flaws like account hack obviously, but if all that shits patched think of it. it's basically ****.

and don't reduce stats. like, that's a huge part of the game. don't bother trying to balance surge/patch/ram in pvp or anything either. keep shit the same. leave surges "dominant."

if your talking just reduce stats of drops, then they're already pretty low compared to regular coin items right? :/

zepher2211

No, hourly lag sucked so much, wasn't even funny, grinding sessions = destroyed by hourly lag
Powersurge
Headstrong

matan124

back to BOTS means deleting all our accs now and to start to lvl all over again?
dont do that.. it is just depresing... it took me a while to get to this lvl and to get my items..
if you can still save the lvl (and make all lvl 100+ to lvl 100) and continue with the free coins and remove the OP stuff and return the lazy guns i say yes
Nephthys

zepher2211

Quote from: matan124 on April 09, 2012, 09:09:49 PM
back to BOTS means deleting all our accs now and to start to lvl all over again?
dont do that.. it is just depresing... it took me a while to get to this lvl and to get my items..
if you can still save the lvl (and make all lvl 100+ to lvl 100) and continue with the free coins and remove the OP stuff and return the lazy guns i say yes

No it doesn't mean restarting anything, it'll be a whole separate thing, thick headed people o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

KillerPig

Quote from: zepher2211 on April 09, 2012, 09:10:41 PM
thick headed people o-o
no u

ps
WHERE MY PERM MEMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: matan124 on April 09, 2012, 09:09:49 PM

no
bc will stay. its like what wouldve happen if tok let us have b3v0: a seperate server for it

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Epic xD

Here's what I've gathered out of this thread.
>Fira throws out an idea
>A bunch of votes go to 2006 or 2009
>Tricky makes popular suggestion
>People support Tricky's idea
>New***s cannot read

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

KillerPig

people who didnt know about the b3v0 merge might not have known. allie didnt specify in this thread, she just went off saying that we might make a recreation

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

RedNeon

maek the glitches exist but not the hourly lag and completely bug-free BOTS!!

Blessed

Lyfe would you play if they made a '06 version of BOTS!?

Vs.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Iridion

Quote from: Gramps on April 10, 2012, 05:48:38 PM
Quote from: Iridion on April 10, 2012, 05:47:15 PM
i loved hourly

Oh the crap we used to talk about during hourly lag  :)

ya i also used it as excuse when i wanted to gtfo withouth offending anyone in the room

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-