April 27, 2024, 03:06:42 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Started by Allie, April 08, 2012, 04:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Well, me and Kenny have been thinking since all the merge business that we should still make a recreation..
..but of BOTS!!.

We strongly want to recreate BOTS!! in all that it was before it died.
But we have two catches here..

First off, it would be exactly like BOTS!!. No random drops. No +7. No free coins. You will be forced to purchase coins if you wish to enjoy them, for the same price Acclaim sold them. Prices of items in-game will maintain their original Acclaim price. You may gift from the purchase menu however coin items will be untradeable.

Then, we have an option. 2006 BOTS!! or 2009 BOTS!!. 2009 version will have all the stuff that existed right before Acclaim crashed. Meanwhile, 2006 will have very limited items, including items only up to level 78, a max of +3, etc.

Let us know your comments/criticism. We're looking forward to doing this sometime, if the community agrees.

asmit10

Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

2006, update it up to 2009 slowly. Coin thing is kinda sucky though, you should half it so that $10 = 2000 coins and give out coins in some other very difficult way, cuz damn they were expensive back when I had no way of making money, so a tonne of people will probably just ragequit for that very reason.

I really like this idea though (as you know) and stick with starting off at 2006 then slowly updating it to 2009.
DISCORD killyzkill

RedNeon

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Scythe

2009 definitely 2009,with the illumnium and stuff,and the coins price should be the same too or it will die very quickly

Don't think, feel

tanqq

Scythe

By the way,if its going to be exactly like BOTS,dont add zylon shield loool
Don't think, feel

Sadie

I haven't played BC yet, but 2009 was more kinda fun and better than 2006. So, I choose 2009.

If we want to recreate BOTS!!, we shouldn't make it as 2006 and update it. Releasing the 2009 version can make it stable and most of the people will be satisfied with it. Some people will not be satisfied with the updates if we slowly make the 2006 version to 2009 version. Usually after every update there will be people disliking it and won't be happy with it and they may rage about it or quit the game. But, if people like this game, then they will continue with the 2009 version because there won't be any other options to them. So, it's better to make it as the 2009 version.

BonzoDog

definitely 2009 version, people want to be able to play BOTS!! as they remember it, meaning the later update would be more appropriate for that and also the game won't be the same without +4/5.

also, make sure you call it "BOTS!!" otherwise its just another Evo or whatever isn't it?

The one and only thing that made BOTS!! so much better than any private server was its player base. you could type "Selling *item* for *no. gigas*!" in lobby and you'd have a trade LITERALLY within seconds! thousands and thousands of players...

So I recommend, if you're willing to chip in, start advertising and such if you release it, that's what they did. (believe it or not, because I was like 10 or whatever when I started, I saw an add for it and pressed it. that's ACTUALLY how I found the game xD).

So yeah:
- Same colour scheme website
- Same name (don't call it "BOTS!! return!" or whatever shit.)
- Advertise for larger player base
- guessing you'll close down BC, if you do that would be great for players, not to mention all the players from Dead Evolution will join too
- Consider, even though you will have the same items as BOTS!!, you will have to add new ones. This is because even they added new items & levels every now and again, its just a shame that there is no one that can design them... (example of this is the train wreck Dark Meto).
- You need a decent trailer, not a fan-made. e.g. the BOUT trailer (although ik u can't make one that good).
- Lastly, let people make SOME coins free (evo style). what if they just want to try something out? (1 day trans etc.)

Thanks if you actually bothered to read this, but seriously, consider ;)

the1ofall

hi there it is really a good one tought
But are you then closing down bc
becouse i liked the idea of reasing the lvl caps
and what wil happen to the members (just asking about it)

Greets

The1ofall

Just tried http://clashofclanshelper.com/ - I got free Clash of Clans gems here! Get yous too in less than two minutes!! Everybody is already using free gems from here.(fdb4MDW52s)

Iridion

Quote from: Yz on April 08, 2012, 04:14:42 AM
stick with starting off at 2006 then slowly updating it to 2009.
****yea****yea ilov bc ilov bc

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: BonzoDog on April 08, 2012, 07:13:41 AM
definitely 2009 version, people want to be able to play BOTS!! as they remember it, meaning the later update would be more appropriate for that and also the game won't be the same without +4/5.

also, make sure you call it "BOTS!!" otherwise its just another Evo or whatever isn't it?

The one and only thing that made BOTS!! so much better than any private server was its player base. you could type "Selling *item* for *no. gigas*!" in lobby and you'd have a trade LITERALLY within seconds! thousands and thousands of players...

So I recommend, if you're willing to chip in, start advertising and such if you release it, that's what they did. (believe it or not, because I was like 10 or whatever when I started, I saw an add for it and pressed it. that's ACTUALLY how I found the game xD).

So yeah:
- Same colour scheme website
- Same name (don't call it "BOTS!! return!" or whatever shit.)
- Advertise for larger player base
- guessing you'll close down BC, if you do that would be great for players, not to mention all the players from Dead Evolution will join too
- Consider, even though you will have the same items as BOTS!!, you will have to add new ones. This is because even they added new items & levels every now and again, its just a shame that there is no one that can design them... (example of this is the train wreck Dark Meto).
- You need a decent trailer, not a fan-made. e.g. the BOUT trailer (although ik u can't make one that good).
- Lastly, let people make SOME coins free (evo style). what if they just want to try something out? (1 day trans etc.)

Thanks if you actually bothered to read this, but seriously, consider ;)

we remember it as the OLD version, the GLORY days

so your entire post is invalid and only the opinion of 1 guy

anyway everyone awesome wants 2006 so please 2006!!
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-