April 19, 2024, 12:49:47 AMLatest Member: WayneE5479
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Started by Allie, April 08, 2012, 04:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

if this new version of bc will ever be updated to 2009 version, will it have s2 items, with 110 as level cap n stuff?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

cybercjt

I don't want 2006... :P
2009 is better... so please 2009!!
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

What does that mean for the current BC ?
Will everything be resetted ?

W.e. I love the idea, no matter if 2006 or 2009.

ReSigNeRs

Yz

April 08, 2012, 08:21:04 AM #20 Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:22:14 AM by Yz
i'd just liek to remind every1 that

We experienced 2009 three years ago!

We experience 2009 bots every time we go on toks server (because it uses the 2009 stuff)!

But we haven't experienced 2006 since 2006, 6 years ago. So think ahead and be ****en smart and you can play the best version evar
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

No it will not affect the BC server at all. We will gladly host both at the same time, using your sole Zylon Gaming account as the universal login.

Trustinme

April 08, 2012, 08:49:33 AM #22 Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:50:18 AM by Trustinme
Quote from: Yz on April 08, 2012, 04:14:42 AM
2006, update it up to 2009 slowly. Coin thing is kinda sucky though, you should half it so that $10 = 2000 coins and give out coins in some other very difficult way, cuz damn they were expensive back when I had no way of making money, so a tonne of people will probably just ragequit for that very reason.

I really like this idea though (as you know) and stick with starting off at 2006 then slowly updating it to 2009.
i agree to this would like to see how bots was at 2006 :)

CHECK THIS PLS JUST A CLICK CAN HELP ME THANKS <3 YOU
http://adf.ly/9SgTu
http://adf.ly/9ShjL

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Scythe

Okay i change my mind to 2006,then slowly turn into 2009,but evo doesnt give u 2009 feeling at all
Don't think, feel

Adamp

i'd like to see 2006 but i don't want this to have an effect on bc

BonzoDog

Quote from: Yz on April 08, 2012, 07:41:47 AM
Quote from: BonzoDog on April 08, 2012, 07:13:41 AM
definitely 2009 version, people want to be able to play BOTS!! as they remember it, meaning the later update would be more appropriate for that and also the game won't be the same without +4/5.

also, make sure you call it "BOTS!!" otherwise its just another Evo or whatever isn't it?

The one and only thing that made BOTS!! so much better than any private server was its player base. you could type "Selling *item* for *no. gigas*!" in lobby and you'd have a trade LITERALLY within seconds! thousands and thousands of players...

So I recommend, if you're willing to chip in, start advertising and such if you release it, that's what they did. (believe it or not, because I was like 10 or whatever when I started, I saw an add for it and pressed it. that's ACTUALLY how I found the game xD).

So yeah:
- Same colour scheme website
- Same name (don't call it "BOTS!! return!" or whatever shit.)
- Advertise for larger player base
- guessing you'll close down BC, if you do that would be great for players, not to mention all the players from Dead Evolution will join too
- Consider, even though you will have the same items as BOTS!!, you will have to add new ones. This is because even they added new items & levels every now and again, its just a shame that there is no one that can design them... (example of this is the train wreck Dark Meto).
- You need a decent trailer, not a fan-made. e.g. the BOUT trailer (although ik u can't make one that good).
- Lastly, let people make SOME coins free (evo style). what if they just want to try something out? (1 day trans etc.)

Thanks if you actually bothered to read this, but seriously, consider ;)

we remember it as the OLD version, the GLORY days

so your entire post is invalid and only the opinion of 1 guy

anyway everyone awesome wants 2006 so please 2006!!

2006 or 2009 tbh, I don't mind but everything else I said still goes.

Selene

the1ofall

allie/kenny okey when you go to be hosting both i choose the 2006 version and implant it to 2009
Would be great
Good old times woooot woooot woooot

Greets

The1ofall

Just tried http://clashofclanshelper.com/ - I got free Clash of Clans gems here! Get yous too in less than two minutes!! Everybody is already using free gems from here.(fdb4MDW52s)

mhj

Quote from: Yz on April 08, 2012, 04:14:42 AM
2006, update it up to 2009 slowly. Coin thing is kinda sucky though, you should half it so that $10 = 2000 coins and give out coins in some other very difficult way, cuz damn they were expensive back when I had no way of making money, so a tonne of people will probably just ragequit for that very reason.

I really like this idea though (as you know) and stick with starting off at 2006 then slowly updating it to 2009.
^Supporting this.

And great idea.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-