May 19, 2024, 12:13:58 AMLatest Member: PreciousJ2
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » pokemon

pokemon

Started by Surgeypurgey, October 08, 2012, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

today was just not my day.

3 misses in a row with a 90% accuracy attack and constant paralysis + criticals every 3 hits on me >_>

KillerPig

Quote from: lara538 on December 06, 2012, 11:16:31 PM
Man if u add breloom base stats its 460 only no way he can be good. Its like to say that a masqueran with hidro pump,quiver dance,bug buzz is good almost. Any fast pokemon that uses a flying attack,KO.His sp def will be bad dont matter what u do, even an air slash 1 hit KO him.Without talking about hurricane ofc.He isnt that fast so he is easily defeated on the first turn.Hurricane accuracy is 70 but with the something lens its 77.(Anyway 70 isnt that low). A lot of pkms learn aerial ace that may 1 hit KO him too.(ik that aerial ace isnt that good and not many ppl will make their pkm learn this)
base stats dont determine if its good or bad wtf

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Cooky

none of u can beat me lollll

Yz

cooky takes over pig as king of pokemyn
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on December 11, 2012, 06:04:04 AM
cooky takes over pig as king of pokemyn

<-- pig

KillerPig

inb4 lyfe comes saying we r both bad hehe

Pokeh

sum1 play my sand/grass/dragon teams sometime

lara538

Quote from: KillerPig on December 07, 2012, 12:14:01 AM
Quote from: lara538 on December 06, 2012, 11:16:31 PM
Man if u add breloom base stats its 460 only no way he can be good. Its like to say that a masqueran with hidro pump,quiver dance,bug buzz is good almost. Any fast pokemon that uses a flying attack,KO.His sp def will be bad dont matter what u do, even an air slash 1 hit KO him.Without talking about hurricane ofc.He isnt that fast so he is easily defeated on the first turn.Hurricane accuracy is 70 but with the something lens its 77.(Anyway 70 isnt that low). A lot of pkms learn aerial ace that may 1 hit KO him too.(ik that aerial ace isnt that good and not many ppl will make their pkm learn this)
base stats dont determine if its good or bad wtf

I know that its not only base stats that determine if a pokemon is good or not, but ofc is one of the things. I dont know how things are in pokemon showdown but if u look at professional play(World championship for example) it will be rare some1 use a pokemon with that bad base stats dont matter if he learns good attacks or any other thing. The worst base stats that this year master champion used had a total of 505(Conkeldurr). Im not saying that its impossible but anyway rarer(like u can see the junior division that used a hitmontop(total of 455 if i am right)than great base stats pkm that have other good things. Im not even half of a pro in pkm just saying what i think, maybe im ridiculously wrong.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

KillerPig

u r ridiculously wrong yes

KillerPig

Toast

Quote from: Pokeh on December 11, 2012, 01:03:49 PM
sum1 play my sand/grass/dragon teams sometime

i hate sand teams. >_<

lara538

Sorry for being ridiculously wrong,and thanks pig.

Also wtf????Drain punch PP is 5 how u used it that much times?(u can use a PP max in a attack in pkm showdown????)
Was going to post this then remembered that the pp of this attack was increased in BW.The damage increase i remembered but not the pp increase.LOL  8)
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Toast

December 11, 2012, 07:01:33 PM #507 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 07:01:51 PM by Toast
Quote from: lara538 on December 11, 2012, 06:59:53 PM
Sorry for being ridiculously wrong,and thanks pig.

Also wtf????Drain punch PP is 5 how u used it that much times?(u can use a PP max in a attack in pkm showdown????)
Was going to post this then remembered that the pp of this attack was increased in BW.The damage increase i remembered but not the pp increase.LOL  8)

Yeah, it gives you the max PP for the move.

Vobck

Toast

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-