May 22, 2024, 07:07:31 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat

To GM Santa

Started by rafaeldefazi, August 20, 2012, 10:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rettknight

Quote from: rafaeldefazi on August 20, 2012, 10:59:17 PM
You are completely wrong. To Contribute to the server is to give / pay any amount. And I think we should get something in return! Besides, I do not have $ 100 (201.820013 real (BRL)) + tax to pay.
I was being sarcastic, I meant that this way is good.

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

rafaeldefazi

No lock. I hope the answer of the SANTA, not the others.

Selene

Santa is just going to say no.

Do you understand that this will never happen? I am sorry... They will just lose money. If they lose money then this game will be shut down.

Materger

August 21, 2012, 12:13:44 AM #33 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 12:15:44 AM by Materger
Quote from: Selene on August 20, 2012, 11:56:17 PM
Santa is just going to say no.

Do you understand that this will never happen? I am sorry... They will just lose money. If they lose money then this game will be shut down.
^Agreed, be happy with what you have "rafaeldefazi". Just because you feel its unfair doesn't mean your request will happen. It's not going to happen, you have a limitless amount of time to save 50mil "Gigas" each month and buy a 30-day membership from a well trusted player. It would also be extremely unfair to every person who paid for "Membership" in the past or recently.With time anything can be attained, have patience and box hunt on level 172 till you get 50mil and then buy "Membership", it's easy. :)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Allie

When you purchase membership, you are purchasing a months worth of membership.
We thank you as much as we possibly can for contributing to our game, but you're not buying permanent membership, which means your benefits last only as long as you have paid for them.

I'm gonna lock this, calling out Kenny was a pretty unwise move because he will not give a legit, professional response, and I am even more qualified to answer so you can take this as a permanent answer.
Sorry.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-