May 17, 2024, 05:34:38 PMLatest Member: AlfredoHag
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Considering santa is still kinda missing?

Considering santa is still kinda missing?

Started by firekill352, December 13, 2014, 08:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firekill352

Well, if santa is not gonna show uo anywhere soon, i assumu their will be no christmas event? As long as he is gone, the game wont get any updates? Considering this means if Santa doesn;t re-appear bc will eventually die?

Hacks wont be patched? such things???

Just afraid same sht will happen wich also happend to original bots ;(
Utopia Member
Sympathy - Old Veteran

Firekill352- Ramk1ng as back in the old days.

Cooky

a christmas event is not planned, cause kenny is still gone

sorry

FalseProphet

Hasn't Allie got the files from last christmas just to run something similar? like changing boss's to frosty etc, and snowball drops and adding rudolf and santa back to shop?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Allie

Quote from: FalseProphet on December 13, 2014, 10:29:30 PM
Hasn't Allie got the files from last christmas just to run something similar? like changing boss's to frosty etc, and snowball drops and adding rudolf and santa back to shop?

Technically yes, technically no.
I have the ability to add it to the shop. However, I do not have access to the updater, which means you won't see it in your shop.
If I had the updater, I'd be able to do a number of updates myself. However, we felt it was easier (when we were working as a team), for him to just update everything.

trashburmy

I have the ability to add it to the shop. However, I do not have access to the updater, which means you won't see it in your shop.
If I had the updater, I'd be able to do a number of updates myself. However, we felt it was easier (when we were working as a team), for him to just update everything.
[/quote]

You have had no possible way to contact Kenny? Phone, email, skype, etc? Everyone is just waiting on Kenny to be back, I hope this game doesn't die if he doesnt show up.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Allie on December 14, 2014, 09:24:20 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on December 13, 2014, 10:29:30 PM

That's fair, a lot to fall under one person if he doesn't show up then.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Robocop7ant

Why is everyone so scared? Yes, kenny haven't been on for a while, but i think he'll be back sooner or later.
This game will die, when everyone quits.. We are the people holding up forum and game, as a community!

Allie wouldn't be here, if no one else was.

So stop asking bout bc dieing, cause it's not, updates or not, the game is still up, and that is good enough for me.

We have hope in rl, so we can have hope for kenny to return :)
<br />

trashburmy

Quote from: Robocop7ant on December 15, 2014, 12:09:22 AM
Why is everyone so scared? Yes, kenny haven't been on for a while, but i think he'll be back sooner or later.
This game will die, when everyone quits.. We are the people holding up forum and game, as a community!

So stop asking bout bc dieing, cause it's not, updates or not, the game is still up, and that is good enough for me.

Actually I agree! We can keep this game going it just takes all of our commitment!

STC Zero

YOU HAVE THE REASON BRO!! :D I will stay in BC with events or not :)

medchiller

Nice speech but what happens if Kenny decides he doesn't want to pay for the server anymore :o?

FalseProphet

Quote from: medchiller on December 15, 2014, 01:18:36 AM

Nice speech but what happens if Kenny decides he doesn't want to pay for the server anymore :o?

there's been question about this before, and i remember seeing a post by him saying that this game will never die and that if anything and worse comes to worse he'll just put it on cheaper servers meaning more problems for players/lag maybe idk but least it'll still be here right?

Robocop7ant

Quote from: medchiller on December 15, 2014, 01:18:36 AM

That will maybe be 1 problem, but we got a lot of time to think about it. We as community can work closer together to find out what we do with our problems before we got them all over us.

<br />

medchiller

Kenny was talking about if the community all left not himself left, if he were to just get up and leave then there would be no server unless Allie were to pay for it or some other form of payment was arranged. It was mostly a joke and hopefully it never comes to that.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: medchiller on December 15, 2014, 02:36:22 AM
Kenny was talking about if the community all left not himself left, if he were to just get up and leave then there would be no server unless Allie were to pay for it or some other form of payment was arranged. It was mostly a joke and hopefully it never comes to that.
So what we are saying is that the server will be runing untill we all quit.
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-