May 11, 2024, 11:09:04 PMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » League of Legends

League of Legends

Started by Xx Itz Ian, October 24, 2012, 10:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

ill give one of u $10 to carry me to gold 5 when im 30 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D in oceania ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( ;D :D
DISCORD killyzkill

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Yz on July 14, 2013, 07:50:22 PM
ill give one of u $10 to carry me to gold 5 when im 30 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D in oceania ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( ;D :D

To avoid bronze league try not to start rankeds when you hit 30. but play more normal drafts first to get used to the ranked system.
i made that mistake and started with 700 elo  ;D
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-PeaceLover-

July 14, 2013, 07:54:57 PM #752 Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 07:58:16 PM by -PeaceLover-
It was a loss anyways.. the sona we had ulted after we all died.
We had a afk mid karthus.
The jax got caught every time he lived in the jungle.
Btw Sona had one of the most kills on the team and I had 10x more assist than she did because she is the ksing ***.
We couldn't of won, even if I tried and I actually did try. So yeah, your being  bias you could have mentioned the whole team, but you have to pick me. Also, how did I lose the game when there was an afk.

Edit: Also you forgot to mention that they had a better late game than us, we had a crappy late game, Karthus late game and sona late game is great. Sona cant land ult, Karthus was afk half of the game. Jax falls off. Trist is strong but not when the quinn is fed. Zac can tank, but there is no point without a mid.

Yz

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on July 14, 2013, 07:54:57 PM
It was a loss anyways.. the sona we had ulted after we all died.
We had a afk mid karthus.
The jax got caught every time he lived in the jungle.
Btw Sona had one of the most kills on the team and I had 10x more assist than she did because she is the ksing ***.
We couldn't of won, even if I tried and I actually did try. So yeah, your being  bias you could have mentioned the whole team, but you have to pick me. Also, how did I lose the game when there was an afk.

pretty sure he just means he'd rather not play with someone raging.

thx for advice ian will do
DISCORD killyzkill

-PeaceLover-

I wasn't even raging, I just said "I dont care about sona" and some other things about her.

NeoKiller

July 14, 2013, 08:01:55 PM #755 Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 08:04:42 PM by NeoKiller
1. i once won a 4v5 ranked, never surrender bro maybe they d/c and u can abuse that to come back
2. there is no such thing as "ksing", this is not counter strike, its a team game, ofc its better for a support to let the adc have the kills, but noone should complain if he takes some, i mean betetr a kill for a support than no kill at all.
3. no need to rage cause of 1 fkin loss, i've lost so many promotions already, i just forgot about it and continiued playing and eventually climbed back up.
4. ofc you will loose games, you cant win every game, dont take those losses too serious there are trolls everywhere. just keep playing, if you cant menage to climb maybe you're just not good enough at the moment and have to improve, play normals and train new champs new builds and work on your mistakes.

Wise neo has spoken ::)

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 14, 2013, 08:01:55 PM
1. i once won a 4v5 ranked, never surrender bro maybe they d/c and u can abuse that to come back
2. there is no such thing as "ksing", this is not counter strike, its a team game, ofc its better for a support to let the adc have the kills, but noone should complain if he takes some, i mean betetr a kill for a support than no kill at all.
3. no need to rage cause of 1 fkin loss, i've lost so many promotions already, i just forgot about it and continiued playing and eventually climbed back up.
4. ofc you will loose games, you cant win every game, dont take those losses too serious there are trolls everywhere. just keep playing, if you cant menage to climb maybe you're just not good enough at the moment and have to improve, play normals and train new champs new builds and work on your mistakes.

Wise neo has spoken ::)
i really wasnt mad at all at that loss, i had 0 lp lol i really could care less at my loss.

Yz

no srsly i ks so ****ing much a sona with Q by accident lol so dont be sure she even tried for it xd

i just press q to poke and sometimes they're hit right before my q lands and i get the kill

i've gone 6/4/18 recently
DISCORD killyzkill

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Yz on July 14, 2013, 08:25:19 PM
no srsly i ks so ****ing much a sona with Q by accident lol so dont be sure she even tried for it xd

i just press q to poke and sometimes they're hit right before my q lands and i get the kill

i've gone 6/4/18 recently
no in lane this sona ults for the kills

Meta

raging over sona ulting for kills doesn't mean you throw the games, you and jax were both living in the jungle, the two people that were fed kept getting caught which helped their adc and others catch up and win the game.

but srsly, i play nothing but ranked, and i only won ONE game... bronze III with 0 points, im considering moving to dota or smite.

Purple

Quote from: Meta on July 15, 2013, 01:59:46 AM
raging over sona ulting for kills doesn't mean you throw the games, you and jax were both living in the jungle, the two people that were fed kept getting caught which helped their adc and others catch up and win the game.

but srsly, i play nothing but ranked, and i only won ONE game... bronze III with 0 points, im considering moving to dota or smite.

LOL.

"I suck, so i'm gonna switch games."

^**** im special xd

Meta

Quote from: Purple on July 15, 2013, 02:24:17 AM

LOL.

:| yea cuz its clearly my fault that there are idiots in LoL, where smite/dota has better players

Purple

Quote from: Meta on July 15, 2013, 02:47:43 AM

LOL.

:| yea cuz its clearly my fault that there are idiots in LoL, where smite/dota has better players

Idiots are everywhere.

Smite isn't competitive like LoL and Dota are, the player base can't really be compared.

Dota is the worst community i've ever seen.

^**** im special xd

Meta

Quote from: Purple on July 15, 2013, 03:01:23 AM

LOL.

Idiots are everywhere.

Smite isn't competitive like LoL and Dota are, the player base can't really be compared.

its funny because i think the opposite, except i prefer smite over dota, i play league because i play with you guys and irl friends :| but they all doing solo queue why i burn in elo hell :|

Purple

Quote from: Meta on July 15, 2013, 03:56:55 AM
Quote from: Purple on July 15, 2013, 03:01:23 AM

LOL.

Idiots are everywhere.

its funny because i think the opposite, except i prefer smite over dota, i play league because i play with you guys and irl friends :| but they all doing solo queue why i burn in elo hell :|

If elo hell is the only thing making you wanna quit maybe you should duo queue or play ranked 5v5s.

I know once I start playing ranked i'll probably never play solo queue.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-