May 12, 2024, 05:33:13 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » What.

What.

Started by opuiq3, January 12, 2014, 09:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opuiq3

Me and Ross beat Bomb 2 times in a row. ::)
Who da king of base now?
All it took was some of Ross' hax magic  ::)

^yw allie

Corr

Judgin by the time, map and lack of an op tag it has come to conclusion that all three fail at base.

Congrats. lol

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

123bomb123

O here comes corr ruining the fun~~~
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Rossbach

January 13, 2014, 12:49:21 AM #4 Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 12:53:23 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Corr on January 13, 2014, 12:37:57 AM
Judgin by the time, map and lack of an op tag it has come to conclusion that all three fail at base.

Congrats. lol

???

Yes, because anyone /combination playing on that map + no op tag + the time suddenly fails at base? What is with that horrible opinion. Ross simply let Bombz chose the tags / map. Not Ross' fault Bombz loses horribly even on his turf. Oh wells. logical indeed. Enjoy your flawed biased opinion.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Corr

But, bombz doesn't even have 'his' map. You beat a lousy baser with the help of another player. Great success. xd
A failure vs a laggar (another word for failure in ma horribad opinion) & another failure. In the end you all technically fail.

I do it for the lulz.

Rossbach

January 13, 2014, 01:49:52 AM #6 Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 05:18:16 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Corr on January 13, 2014, 01:23:09 AM
But, bombz doesn't even have 'his' map. You beat a lousy baser with the help of another player. Great success. xd
A failure vs a laggar (another word for failure in ma horribad opinion) & another failure. In the end you all technically fail.

Yes because Ross beat a crappy BvB'er with another person sitting around automatically makes him a fail BvB'er. Nice Logic. Plus Ross may be taking it the wrong way, but it seems you are taking it the wrong way as shown here; "great success. xd." That is fine and all if it was based towards the nub who even made this topic, however relating that to Ross is questionable on your part, as Ross does not give a ****, nor cares about bragging about beating a ****ty BvB'er, and is in no way presented throughout this forum.

Also what about 'his' map? Ross simply stated the map was selected due to Bombz selecting it, so in no way reflects Ross' skill. Or apparently it does based off ur logic.

However now it seems you've changed your opinion, and it is in fact  based off the map, time, or op tag anymore, but now based upon the lag of the players. in which case every player lags, little or a lot. Does having lag suddenly make you a fail player? If you suddenly played at someone's else's house and it lags like a *****, does it suddenly mean your skill level is now set to fail in BvB? Your way of measuring skills seems, you know, a bit flawed.  ::)

But oh well, you can have your opinion, Ross does care that much about his skill in BvB, but feels like stating on how horibad ur logic on it is. Anyways Ross is fail at BvB (because he lags, played in a certain map, faced against a crappy player while having another crappy player in his team, the specific time, and had no op tag on, in a trolling room that had nothing to do with a relation of skills).

Omnomnom eating toast.

Thornz

Omg did I just read every post in this thread? Wtf, there went 5 minutes of my life...

Lol

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Rossbach

Quote from: Thornz on January 13, 2014, 02:40:41 AM
Omg did I just read every post in this thread? Wtf, there went 5 minutes of my life...

Lol

It took you 5 mins to real that?

Judgin by the time, you fail at reading.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Thornz

Quote from: Rossbach on January 13, 2014, 02:42:12 AM
Quote from: Thornz on January 13, 2014, 02:40:41 AM

Lol

It took you 5 mins to real that?

Judgin by the time, you fail at reading.  ::)

I'm on my phone nub -.-

Besides, I was rounding

Fails. Fails everywhere

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Corr

Quote from: Rossbach on January 13, 2014, 01:49:52 AM

Yes because Ross beat a crappy BvB'er with another person sitting around automatically makes him a fail BvB'er. Nice Logic. Plus Ross may be taking it the wrong way, but it seems you are taking it the wrong way as shown here; "great success. xd." That is fine and all if it was based towards the nub who even made this topic, however relating that to Ross is questionable on your part, as Ross does not give a ****, nor cares about bragging about beating a ****ty BvB'er, and is in no way presented throughout this forum.

Also what about 'his' map? Ross simply stated the map was selected due to Bombz selecting it, so in no way reflects Ross' skill. Or apparently it does based off ur logic.

However now it seems you've changed your opinion, and it is in fact  based off the map, time, or op tag anymore, but now based upon the lag of the players. in which case every player lags, little or a lot. Does having lag suddenly make you a fail player? If you suddenly played at someone's else's house and it lags like a *****, does it suddenly mean your skill level is now set to fail in BvB? Your way of measuring skills seems, you know, a bit flawed.  ::)

But oh well, you can have your opinion, Ross does care that much about his skill in BvB, but feels like stating on how horibad ur logic on it is. Anyways Ross is fail at BvB (because he lags, played in a certain map, faced against a crappy player while having another crappy player in his team, the specific time, and had no op tag on, in a trolling room that had nothing to do with a relation of skills).
That is exactly how you fail, you answered your own question.

::)

I do it for the lulz.

opuiq3

Quote from: Corr on January 13, 2014, 09:55:15 AM

If I wasn't there, our base would have been dead  ::)

^yw allie

zanzona

MrScorpion <3

Dewo

X

Rossbach

Quote from: Corr on January 13, 2014, 09:55:15 AM

What question on how Ross fails? Ross never asked a question like that. Ross was just stating how ur opinion on BvB skill is flawed as fk. Did u even read it?

"Hey look guys, these guys played on a map that is not industiral w/e, they all automatically fail at BvB, regardless of their skill level."  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-