May 22, 2024, 10:18:14 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » [Failed] So cold

[Failed] So cold

Started by nickleo9, December 12, 2010, 06:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

December 14, 2010, 12:06:28 PM #75 Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 12:10:01 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Optimism on December 13, 2010, 10:40:29 PM
I'm paying him 200 mil for my request, if completed in a similar fashion to the others proposed. Moreover, this must be completed within 5 hours. A doable deed, given he completes this quality work within 15 minutes.

Where the hell are you getting 15 minutes from? He stated that he can make these sigs within 15 minutes. READ before you make statements. There was no need for him to render the posted link, because it was already rendered, AS DISPLAYED BY ZOM, yet you still didn't understand that?

C'mon meta...

This kid obviously doesn't make any of these. BTW, I wouldn't have him choose a render himself, because he will simply find a sig and then post it as his own with that render. TV. This kid is a rip-off artist through and through.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Iridion

this tread is full of shit. all of you guys acted like stupid kids. ill post the rest later.>_>

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

December 14, 2010, 01:04:48 PM #77 Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 01:09:54 PM by Optimism
Quote from: iridion3 on December 14, 2010, 12:28:39 PM
this tread is full of ****. all of you guys acted like stupid kids. ill post the rest later.>_>

Us acting like stupid kids is better than your complacency with regard to the matter. "OMFG YOU SO PRO I BELIEVE YOU MADE THESE SIGS -- KEEP RIPPING OFF THE COMMUNITY".

Stfu Iri and kill the self-righteous bull****.

I'm pmsing, get over it.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Meta

Quote from: Optimism on December 14, 2010, 12:06:28 PM
Where the hell are you getting 15 minutes from? He stated that he can make these sigs within 15 minutes. READ before you make statements. There was no need for him to render the posted link, because it was already rendered, AS DISPLAYED BY ZOM, yet you still didn't understand that?

C'mon meta...

This kid obviously doesn't make any of these. BTW, I wouldn't have him choose a render himself, because he will simply find a sig and then post it as his own with that render. TV. This kid is a rip-off artist through and through.

Well I got to know him a bit, he's been gfxing since 05. Also, I did read correctly that you wanted him to make you a sig in 15 mins, so I know what I meant >.>

Iridion

Quote from: Optimism on December 14, 2010, 01:04:48 PM
Us acting like stupid kids is better than your complacency with regard to the matter. "OMFG YOU SO PRO I BELIEVE YOU MADE THESE SIGS -- KEEP RIPPING OFF THE COMMUNITY".

Stfu Iri and kill the self-righteous bull****.

I'm pmsing, get over it.

i wont even consider what you said, since your gfx experience is near 0. you should stop letting your massive ego affect your conduct, it makes you look like a ****:

"omfg since i pro in gfx ill say u ripped and i give u 15 minutes to do awesome sig and i lock ur topics cuz i can"

oh, and not everyone saves every PSD

and lol @meta with planetrenders ;D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

December 14, 2010, 03:58:17 PM #80 Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 04:01:50 PM by Optimism
Quote from: iridion3 on December 14, 2010, 01:45:54 PM
i wont even consider what you said, since your gfx experience is near 0. you should stop letting your massive ego affect your conduct, it makes you look like a ****:

"omfg since i pro in gfx ill say u ripped and i give u 15 minutes to do awesome sig and i lock ur topics cuz i can"

oh, and not everyone saves every PSD

and lol @meta with planetrenders ;D

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=5153.15

This dispute is past. He lied. If you disagree in the slightest, you sir, are the fail GFXer. Moreover, it is a fallacy for you to believe that one must be great at GFX to have an eye for detail. This statement is substantiated by the result here.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-