June 03, 2024, 03:43:52 PMLatest Member: RandyFailm
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Nickleo, this topic is for you

Nickleo, this topic is for you

Started by Optimism, December 13, 2010, 12:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

December 13, 2010, 12:52:03 PM Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 12:16:51 PM by Optimism
When you post proof that proves those sigs are yours, then I will unlock your topics.

It is blatantly obvious those signatures aren't your own.

Quote from: Optimism on December 13, 2010, 10:10:22 PM
If it takes you 15 minutes to throw together a sig, as evidence by your statements in previous threads, you should have no trouble throwing together a demonstration for us.

I'll link you to a render right now and the colors I desire so you cannot rip this as well.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-53248

Purple/dark theme. Free style. Get to work -- only 15 minutes of your time to disprove all these statements made by myself. What better use of your time could you possibly have (15 minutes)?

Here is a simpler request -- find me the renders that you've used for your focal in each of the sigs you've proposed. Bet you can't :).

I'm paying him 200 mil for my request, if completed in a similar fashion to the others proposed. Moreover, this must be completed within 5 hours. A doable deed, given he completes this quality work within 15 minutes.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Iridion

i find that an obvious abuse of power, so i will unlock nick's topics. how do you know his signatures are ripped? give me good proof and i will bow to your power. till that dont lock his topics based on improper accusations please

and dont react like you did last time <.<

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

nickleo9

tanqq

Quote from: nickleo9 on December 13, 2010, 02:02:00 PM
Is this how you threat new people?
Ironically, is this how you treat people using forums longer than you?

Like when people just took the text off the sig you made without claiming it was his? The dude was helping you >_> And you raged at him.

nickleo9

Quote from: tanqq on December 13, 2010, 02:08:40 PM
Ironically, is this how you treat people using forums longer than you?

Like when people just took the text off the sig you made without claiming it was his? The dude was helping you >_> And you raged at him.
Still, I worked hard on that image and he just came and black the text out on some mins.

Iridion

Quote from: nickleo9 on December 13, 2010, 02:02:00 PM
Is this how you threat new people?
opti changes from lovely guy to arrogant ****. hes more lovely than arrogant tho ;p

and explain me why he started accusing D:

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

December 13, 2010, 06:51:17 PM #6 Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 10:13:14 PM by Optimism
I suppose I'll have to get a higher power involved then.

This individual is giving himself a platform for profit by simply removing text from moderate-professional signature makers and then adding his own text is despicable.

Provide someone a custom signature. Iri, provide him with a render and specifications for a signature. He won't be able to make it, guaranteed.
- Opti -
- Retired -

zomniethe4

Zom

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Xrow

Quote from: nickleo9 on December 13, 2010, 02:11:14 PM
Still, I worked hard on that image and he just came and black the text out on some mins.

Its not ripping because he didn't cite it as his own.

Optimism

Quote from: Optimism on December 13, 2010, 10:10:22 PM
If it takes you 15 minutes to throw together a sig, as evidence by your statements in previous threads, you should have no trouble throwing together a demonstration for us.

I'll link you to a render right now and the colors I desire so you cannot rip this as well.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-53248

Purple/dark theme. Free style. Get to work -- only 15 minutes of your time to disprove all these statements made by myself. What better use of your time could you possibly have (15 minutes)?

Here is a simpler request -- find me the renders that you've used for your focal in each of the sigs you've proposed. Bet you can't :).

I'm paying him 200 mil for my request, if completed in a similar fashion to the others proposed. Moreover, this must be completed within 5 hours. A doable deed, given he completes this quality work within 15 minutes.
- Opti -
- Retired -

kev453

Quote from: Optimism on December 13, 2010, 12:52:03 PM
When you post proof that proves those sigs are yours, then I will unlock your topics.

It is blatantly obvious those signatures aren't your own.

Don't you think problems like these can just be solved via pm's?..Honestly, I don't think shouting aloud that you think someone's sigs are plagiarized is very convenient. I can tell you respect the 'original' creators privacy but really, a simple "Could you pm me the PSD files of your sig?" would've been a lot more peaceful ;).

nickleo9

December 14, 2010, 02:12:22 AM #12 Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 02:43:59 AM by nickleo9
Quote from: kev453 on December 14, 2010, 01:32:56 AM
Don't you think problems like these can just be solved via pm's?..Honestly, I don't think shouting aloud that you think someone's sigs are plagiarized is very convenient. I can tell you respect the 'original' creators privacy but really, a simple "Could you pm me the PSD files of your sig?" would've been a lot more peaceful ;).
+1
and here op take a failed sig I made to you because I don't give a f about the money or anything.

PSD:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qs6h28007a0fweb
Notice how plain it is, don't you like it?

Optimism

December 14, 2010, 12:15:17 PM #13 Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 12:19:45 PM by Optimism
Leo, I would have given you money, if the signature you made...was anything near that of what you've posted earlier. Its nothing like them.

Low level work compared to high moderate... ;/.

Oh well, point proven, locked.
- Opti -
- Retired -

hawk5005

Quote from: Optimism on December 13, 2010, 10:40:29 PM
can I do it? :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-