May 17, 2024, 05:10:34 AMLatest Member: divinggoose
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » My awesome idea for BC

My awesome idea for BC

Started by Thornz, November 07, 2013, 06:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

November 07, 2013, 06:50:13 PM Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 07:06:19 PM by Thornz
So everyone knows that BC needs some major updates, so here's my idea:

Why not turn BC into more of a reality game, like Sims? We could completely remove sector mode, cause everyone is bored of grinding anyway. Instead of levels, players could Have sets of skills that they need to level, such as mechanics, cooking, cleaning, swimming (cause our bots seriously need to learn how to do that ::) ), and so on.  Turn mini bots into actual pets that we can take car of, and Har to feed regularly or else they die (just like irl). Instead of going to the bathroom bots could have "oil changes". Turn PvP into more of a social gathering, like a club house, so that people could get to know each other. BvB would become HvH (house vs house) where you try and make your house better than the oppenents house in under 10 minutes. For this mode, people could use ZC to buy interior decorator bots so that they could snazzy it up faster. Make it so that you have to let your bot recharge every so often, for added realism. If you don't he collapses in the street (and prolly gets drugged and molested by homeless nimbas...). Have some sort of not intercourse that lets you have baby bots (these would be so cute!), and add a marriage system into the game. Instead of just taxing trades, gifts, etc., why not tax bots annually, based on household income? Also add vehicles so that bots can get to their jobs. There should also be a bot school for the young bots, and some sort of a futuristic school bus (maybe a school shuttle?) for them to get to school. Also (omg I can't believe you're still reading. longest troll ever, heuheuheu) you should put more mundane things in the shop, such as spatulas and pool toys. Take out the guns, those are to violent. Instead of trans packs, let bots temporarily change into their favorite celebrity, such as Justin Bieber, or Paris Hilton. Well these are all my great ideas for the game. Hope they get implemented soon! :D

EDIT: LOLOL, I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE THOUGHT THIS WAS REAL

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

paranoia

OMG THIS IS THE ****ING BEST IDEA IN THE WORLD!!!
EGK!

ultranoob123

Quote from: Thornz on November 07, 2013, 06:50:13 PM

Why not turn BC into more of a reality game, like Sims? We could completely remove sector mode, cause everyone is bored of grinding anyway. Instead of levels, players could Have sets of skills that they need to level, such as mechanics, cooking, cleaning, swimming (cause our bots seriously need to learn how to do that ::) ), and so on.  Turn mini bots into actual pets that we can take car of, and Har to feed regularly or else they die (just like irl). Instead of going to the bathroom bots could have "oil changes". Turn PvP into more of a social gathering, like a club house, so that people could get to know each other. BvB would become HvH (house vs house) where you try and make your house better than the oppenents house in under 10 minutes. For this mode, people could use ZC to buy interior decorator bots so that they could snazzy it up faster. Make it so that you have to let your bot recharge every so often, for added realism. If you don't he collapses in the street (and prolly gets drugged and molested by homeless nimbas...). Have some sort of not intercourse that lets you have baby bots (these would be so cute!), and add a marriage system into the game. Instead of just taxing trades, gifts, etc., why not tax bots annually, based on household income? Also add vehicles so that bots can get to their jobs. There should also be a bot school for the young bots, and some sort of a futuristic school bus (maybe a school shuttle?) for them to get to school. Also (omg I can't believe you're still reading. longest troll ever, heuheuheu) you should put more mundane things in the shop, such as spatulas and pool toys. Take out the guns, those are to violent. Instead of trans packs, let bots temporarily change into their favorite celebrity, such as Justin Bieber, or Paris Hilton. Well these are all my great ideas for the game. Hope they get implemented soon! :D
Im down so long as theres a prostitution skill, could use some extra gigas
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

paranoia

Quote from: ultranoob123 on November 07, 2013, 06:52:15 PM

Why not turn BC into more of a reality game, like Sims? We could completely remove sector mode, cause everyone is bored of grinding anyway. Instead of levels, players could Have sets of skills that they need to level, such as mechanics, cooking, cleaning, swimming (cause our bots seriously need to learn how to do that ::) ), and so on.  Turn mini bots into actual pets that we can take car of, and Har to feed regularly or else they die (just like irl). Instead of going to the bathroom bots could have "oil changes". Turn PvP into more of a social gathering, like a club house, so that people could get to know each other. BvB would become HvH (house vs house) where you try and make your house better than the oppenents house in under 10 minutes. For this mode, people could use ZC to buy interior decorator bots so that they could snazzy it up faster. Make it so that you have to let your bot recharge every so often, for added realism. If you don't he collapses in the street (and prolly gets drugged and molested by homeless nimbas...). Have some sort of not intercourse that lets you have baby bots (these would be so cute!), and add a marriage system into the game. Instead of just taxing trades, gifts, etc., why not tax bots annually, based on household income? Also add vehicles so that bots can get to their jobs. There should also be a bot school for the young bots, and some sort of a futuristic school bus (maybe a school shuttle?) for them to get to school. Also (omg I can't believe you're still reading. longest troll ever, heuheuheu) you should put more mundane things in the shop, such as spatulas and pool toys. Take out the guns, those are to violent. Instead of trans packs, let bots temporarily change into their favorite celebrity, such as Justin Bieber, or Paris Hilton. Well these are all my great ideas for the game. Hope they get implemented soon! :D
I wanna be a pimp then. 8)
EGK!

Cooky

Zap1173

if it indeed was made, it would be the most ****ed up transition fron Boutcheetah(grinding) to Boutcheetah(sims bitch)

Xx Itz Ian

Sorry but this totally removes the BOTS!!!! part in Boutcheetah which is the only reason i play this game.
Could be a new game by ZylonGaming but i don't think it's going to happen.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

paranoia

EGK!

Thornz

Yeah, great idea. Good way to earn money if you're lazy....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

ultranoob123

For those who didnt notice let me break this down for you

(omg I can't believe you're still reading. longest troll ever, heuheuheu)

toast <3

Selene

I stopped reading when I got to "like Sims."

Probably the worse idea yet.

Great job at trolling us... Failed

ultranoob123

Quote from: Thornz on November 07, 2013, 06:54:31 PM

Yeah, great idea. Good way to earn money if you're lazy....

Or maybe not so lazy

toast <3

Meteor

I can't be bothered reading the whole thing and I'm not a sims fan but I would really support this lol.

(click to show/hide)

qolderman

Quote from: Selene on November 07, 2013, 06:59:31 PM
I stopped reading when I got to "like Sims."

Probably the worse idea yet.

Great job at trolling us... Failed
agree.
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

qolderman

Quote from: Zap1173 on November 07, 2013, 06:53:55 PM
if it indeed was made, it would be the most ****ed up transition fron Boutcheetah(grinding) to Boutcheetah(sims *****)
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-