May 19, 2024, 03:17:04 PMLatest Member: RufusEmbob
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » What if..

What if..

Started by Cornhl, March 20, 2011, 11:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornhl

March 20, 2011, 11:08:35 PM Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 11:08:50 PM by Cornhl
What if the guild ranking system was made so that you actually had to be good to be in top..

An overall W/L or +/- for pvp and base mode over some stupid 1/2 xp = gp bullshit for idiots who grind sector who have no concept on what being good is.

Also making it so that guild points that are achieved through pvp and base can not be obtained with shitty OP mercs and II skills. I mean, this game is pretty much LOL WHO CAN GRIND SEXTOAR TEH MOAST AND BUY TEH MOAST EXPENSIB SHITS AND RUNT HE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LOL.
Sad thing is that it has potential to actually be fun for everyone, not just no-lives or mods.

Free time should not > Skill.

Also, this 50 person a guild crap.. It's retarded. it reduces competition. 10-15 should be the max with a small population like this one.
I don't always herp. But when I do, I derp.

Optimism

I agree entirely with the guild cap.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

zepher2211

1. Wrong section failzor
2. -.-" There is no possible good way to give gp to a huge group of grinding guild members then to base it off exp
3. W#hat you're saying is that every guild with 50 members should be forced to give away 30-35 members.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Shadow

It's basically to late to change the guild thing so the 50 members will stay in effect.  As for earning GP PvP and Base should give it as well, because like he said it's who can grind sector the most which takes away from the other game modes as well.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

zepher2211

March 20, 2011, 11:15:47 PM #4 Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 11:22:27 PM by zepher2211
It's a fail because doing it by the exp of guild members proves their activeness, when you do it by skill in pvp/bvb you end with a guild with the best pvpers being in the top.

EDIT
What I would agree with is if a person who won a round of exp got about 2-3 times gp as their exp.
Powersurge
Headstrong

123bomb123

I agree with the Guild Member maximum.. It's not fun anymore in guilds when everyone joins the top guilds and there are only about 3-5 competitive guilds it just ruins the function of even having Guilds.

$5 this is you Fate..
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

zomniethe4

With 50 people in a guild there is no competition.

I completely agree with you.

Zom

zepher2211

So guildies should be torn from guilds cause you don't think it's fair?
Powersurge
Headstrong

thugzy

March 21, 2011, 12:12:37 AM #8 Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 12:12:59 AM by thugzy
agree 100% via the guild cap

limiting the numbers would encourage longevity, activity and participation

.......... however it's too late for that

zepher2211

Quote.......... however it's too late for that

So quit with the useless posts about it, does anyone realize this same suggestion has come up multiple times? Use the ****ing search button.
Powersurge
Headstrong

123bomb123

I would rather that EVERY single guild is killed and we start over with a 15-20 people guild cap.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

zepher2211

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 21, 2011, 12:20:52 AM
I would rather that EVERY single guild is killed and we start over with a 15-20 people guild cap.

Ridiculous idea, it's like saying "kill bc's whole history"
Powersurge
Headstrong

thugzy

Quote from: zepher2211 on March 21, 2011, 12:20:40 AM
Quote.......... however it's too late for that

So quit with the useless posts about it, does anyone realize this same suggestion has come up multiple times? Use the ****ing search button.

It's just something to keep in mind if somehow BC is forced to start over for some reason.. however unlikely that is

GavinGill

The guild member cap would have to be lowered slightly multiple times, maybe by like 5 per month for it to work. 10-15 seems a little unnecessary though, 30 should suffice. Tbh, I don't really care.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Optimism

A bit too late for a cap on guild member numbers. There is simply too much of a vested interest in the top guilds. A good idea nonetheless jewbie jew :).
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Suggestions like this piss me off :3
Powersurge
Headstrong

thugzy

and that's why it's a suggestion. Innovation can only be a positive thing

zepher2211

No sir, innovation is a two sided sword that destroys things in the process of creating new ones.
Powersurge
Headstrong

thugzy

No, they're more sided with inventions. The process or concept of innovation revolves around improving on things which are already there, rather than destroying things current.

Cornhl

Leader of Silence is QQing. Shocker.

Bounty

10-15 guild member is good.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Cornhl

Iridion

someone is bad because his guild is eventually going to be splitted in little parts and he's gonna lose his rights to brag about #1.

agree tho :)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cornhl

No.. He's just plain bad.. I pushed him on a level 90 ram and he cried.. He's bad.
No offense, #1 in this game just means.. No life.. That's the whole point.. Any idiot can grind the same crap for hours on end to get points.. A win vs. loss ratio means skill.

NeoKiller

+1 for the level cap idea, however -1 that pvp should give gp, ppl would just farm it...

Racenata

Quote from: Cornhl on March 23, 2011, 07:19:17 AM
No.. He's just plain bad.. I pushed him on a level 90 ram and he cried.. He's bad.
No offense, #1 in this game just means.. No life.. That's the whole point.. Any idiot can grind the same crap for hours on end to get points.. A win vs. loss ratio means skill.

Good god I hate noobs like you, I've never been pushed by a level 90 ram; so your lying. A win v Lose ratio doesn't show skill stupid douche, you can get a lose through a dc and the same perosn will get a win, and it's more easily farmed then sector. It isn't QQing when I'm telling you your idea is shit and I give my reasons. This doesn't just apply to Silence, every guild that has members that love being in that guild would be troubled by this, if you'll notice over half the people that actually agreed to your guild cap suggestion don't play or are in an inactive guild.

Gtfo ya ****ing ****
 Warned for swearing and flaming.

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

NeoKiller

I just like the idea cause I like smaller groups, I'm neither inactive nor is the guild I'm in inactive.

Racenata

Quote from: NeoKiller on March 23, 2011, 06:28:44 PM
I just like the idea cause I like smaller groups, I'm neither inactive nor is the guild I'm in inactive.
Quoteover half

NeoKiller

Quote from: Racenata on March 23, 2011, 06:29:46 PM
Quoteover half

How would you know, you're not even it, and to add sth to my previous argument, lower level cap means more guilds means more competition means more fun.

Racenata

Quote from: NeoKiller on March 23, 2011, 06:31:39 PM
Quote from: Racenata on March 23, 2011, 06:29:46 PM
Quoteover half

How would you know, you're not even it, and to add sth to my previous argument, lower level cap means more guilds means more competition means more fun.

The hell are you talking about? And your an idiot, as over half of your guild wouldn't be active at all if they couldn't leach, meaning that's the ideology for most members IE active guilds would not proceed to form.
 1. No flaming or harassing of another player of any sort.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-