May 10, 2024, 02:33:28 PMLatest Member: KordahBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Double Blade Merc removed?!?!?!

Double Blade Merc removed?!?!?!

Started by Roky, October 31, 2013, 08:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roky

October 31, 2013, 08:51:02 PM Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 09:17:31 PM by Roky
Hello, I saw that the Double Blade merc was removed. Does anyone know the exact reason why it was removed?
Edit: My Perm Double Blade wasn't anywhere to be seen =(

Bombz

hur9

Roky

Quote from: hur90 on October 31, 2013, 08:56:42 PM
fishy it happened to me too :(((((
Sorry to hear that =( and I wonder why some people have theirs (according to Bombz.

medchiller

If you got it from the event it was because it was not in fact permanent. The reason it didn't have a duration on it was due to the fact it is classified under a giga item. Sorry :(

Roky

Quote from: medchiller on October 31, 2013, 09:05:32 PM
If you got it from the event it was because it was not in fact permanent. The reason it didn't have a duration on it was due to the fact it is classified under a giga item. Sorry :(
Event? The Halloween event right now? And if I had my Double Blade before the event.

medchiller

hur9

i lost 2 double blade mercs that i had before the 4th july event :/

Roky

Quote from: hur90 on October 31, 2013, 09:13:54 PM
They gave Perm Double Blade mercs out on the July event?

hur9

Quote from: Roky on October 31, 2013, 09:16:29 PM
Quote from: hur90 on October 31, 2013, 09:13:54 PM
They gave Perm Double Blade mercs out on the July event?
no they gave meto merc

medchiller

Hmmmm, I just looked in the market and it is saying that there is no perm DB so maybe with the update the perm version got removed and you got  DB got a 3 day one. Making your DB gone. Don't know anything for sure though.

-Speedy-

wow i lost both of mine to what the heck.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

-Speedy-

if there removed then u can give me some items back for it cus those things cost a lot.

#1 *Sector Nub*

JustRK

that's weird, I got my double blade from this halloween event and after you mentioned this, mine looks like this now.

droid zylon1

this is complete bullshit. :l if you take items then replace then with something. we earned them and u take items from us? plain out bullshit.

Rossbach

October 31, 2013, 10:41:22 PM #15 Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 10:48:57 PM by Rossbach
The Halloween one always looked like that, Kenny / Allie fked up the db prize causing there to be no timer on it. It seems (guessing) ]in response  (they?) deleted the DB mercs, in essence fking over everyone who has earned them from the original event. It seems Allie / Kenny removed the db is peoples inventory but forgot about stashed ones.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

droid zylon1

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 31, 2013, 10:40:28 PM
Everyone who had perm should get how ever much they costed in gigas.

yeah because this is complete bullshit! just leave the items! selfish people dont care about who actually worked for the item or bought it for stuff they worked for. so inconsiderate.

Purple

lol admins ****ed up and wont even comment on thread cause they know how badly they ****ed up xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

but srsly this is retarded.

^**** im special xd

droid zylon1

they just dont care is all. the item has been here for this long and now its removed? stupid. just leave it.

Rossbach

October 31, 2013, 10:44:01 PM #19 Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 10:48:50 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Purple on October 31, 2013, 10:42:01 PM
lol admins ****ed up and wont even comment on thread cause they know how badly they ****ed up xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Woh, woh, settle down before jumping to conclusions, Allie is not someone who runs away and ignores a "fk-up" (if it even was).

No need to rage (this is to everyone) about it going "yeah because this is complete bull****!... so inconsiderate." Just wait it out for a bit.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

JustRK

Quote from: Rossbach on October 31, 2013, 10:41:22 PM
The Halloween one always looked like that, Kenny / Allie fked up the db prize causing there to be no timer on it. It seems (guessing) ]in response  (they?) deleted the DB mercs, in essence fking over everyone who has earned them from the original event. It seems Allie / Kenny removed the db is peoples inventory but forgot about stashed ones.

I was probably lagging bad lol, the characters were jumbled so I threw it in the stash and never bothered with it again  :P

you are indeed correct  :P I don't really care for this merc though so I'm not devastated if it gets taken away.

Purple

Quote from: droid zylon1 on October 31, 2013, 10:43:28 PM
they just dont care is all. the item has been here for this long and now its removed? stupid. just leave it.

I don't think it's that they don't care. I think it's just that their staff to community communication is stupidly bad. They need to hire someone for PR imo, cause they're shit at doing it themselves.

^**** im special xd

antisickness

Quote from: Rossbach on October 31, 2013, 10:44:01 PM

Woh, woh, settle down before jumping to conclusions, Allie is not someone who runs away and ignores a "fk-up" (if it even was).

Yeah she will cover it up / pass the baton

droid zylon1

yeah i think its a big pile of shit. its been here for this long just leave the dam thing.

Bombz

Stop crying about the db and just deal with it like RK did ok

you're not going to die

droid zylon1

Quote from: Bombz on October 31, 2013, 10:47:45 PM

you're not going to die

well sir i base this game off wealth building and if there gona just take my items away then there is no need for me to play this game anymore.

-Speedy-

agreed

#1 *Sector Nub*

Bombz

Quote from: droid zylon1 on October 31, 2013, 10:50:34 PM

you're not going to die

well sir i base this game off wealth building and if there gona just take my items away then there is no need for me to play this game anymore.

Then quit

droid zylon1

Quote from: Bombz on October 31, 2013, 10:51:30 PM

you're not going to die

Then quit

ITS JUST ****IN BULLSHIT OKAY?!?!?

JustRK

you're not going to die

minus the fact that mine didn't get lost cause it was in the stash  :P

it's a small inconvenience though and we haven't yet even allowed allie or santa to reply properly so yup, let's not over analyze and just allow them at least several hours to say something.

droid zylon1

nothing to say. we earn items they take them. enough said.

-Speedy-

i lost one but i still have my other.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Selene

Quote from: droid zylon1 on October 31, 2013, 10:52:41 PM

you're not going to die

Then quit

ITS JUST ****IN BULL**** OKAY?!?!?
And you wanted to be a staff member on BOTS!!. Thank god you're not.

Anyways it was obviously a mistake. I informed Allie about it, please wait.

Bombz

I saw selene's post she said it was a mistake?

a mistake guys

A MISTAKE!!

-Speedy-

Selene maybe if u communicate with players they wouldnt be mad. and bombz stfu thanks.

#1 *Sector Nub*

droid zylon1

Quote from: Selene on October 31, 2013, 10:54:22 PM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on October 31, 2013, 10:52:41 PM

you're not going to die

Then quit

ITS JUST ****IN BULL**** OKAY?!?!?
And you wanted to be a staff member on BOTS!!. Thank god you're not.

Anyways it was obviously a mistake.
and your so much better than everyone? leave you comments to yourself. or you can do it cus ur staff right? Everyone here thinks there so much better than the next. why cant people just be normal.

Selene

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 31, 2013, 10:55:14 PM
Selene maybe if u communicate with players they wouldnt be mad. and bombz stfu thanks.
I just got home. I just noticed the topic so I did inform you people right away.

Locking due to people creating drama and creating spam. We got the message and we will figure it out. If Allie wants to reply, she will.

-Speedy-

I thank you for that but maybe the admins should just reply yo tell us whats going on.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Madprox

In case anyone looks back to this topic and would'nt know about the answer to this thread,
Here's the reply:

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=46719.0

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-