May 20, 2024, 03:40:10 PMLatest Member: CharlesSkect
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » The korean problem

The korean problem

Started by thegtabot, January 26, 2011, 10:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegtabot

January 26, 2011, 10:51:27 PM Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 10:54:57 PM by thegtabot
There are just too many koreans in-game and it is really starting to get annoying seeing them take over. The reason for this is because they all lag horribly and can't speak english, which is the MAIN language in the game. Wth did all these koreans come from anyway? I also suggest that we could maybe make a korean server.

Connor

Stop complaining. You always find something don't you? So what If you don't know their language. They should be just as mad that you don't know their language. So what If they have bad connection? Get Over It. I find this topic nothing but complaint and just Q_Qing about koreans connection.People are different. Get used to it.

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Bubu

January 26, 2011, 11:41:11 PM #2 Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 11:44:29 PM by Bubu
idc about those facts.. the mainly thing i h8 them, is that most of those koreans hacks...
there will not be any problem if they just came and play fairly, or atleast try not to be detected hacking by other players, but they hack everywhere...
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Xrow

They all lag and hack, and I can't be an a-hole to them because THEY NO KNOW ENGRISH, so ban em.

Styx

Actually, most of the koreans do know good english, just say "english please" and they will speak fluently to ya. /jk

Them taking over the game isn't the main issue here, it's them trying to hack fest the place.

The game is in english, but it's a international server. Meaning anyone can connect to the server.

The koreans mainly came from korea.
They migrated from a dead game called BOUT and BOTS aswell.

-PeaceLover-

korean should be free so wut there koreans there people andboutcheetah NOT FOR ONLY AMRERICANS there some spanish some ramainains some weird language and american

Bubu

im latin american bish >.<"
but i can atleast write in english... if u wanna keep this server international atleast there should be a rule, of just english in game n in forums.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Styx

但是反对法受到噶受到 大撒受到啊 按时大上的  撒大师傅犯得上大士大夫!1

lolno at the english only in the forum.

Lonestar

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 26, 2011, 11:50:25 PM
korean should be free so wut there koreans there people andboutcheetah NOT FOR ONLY AMRERICANS there some spanish some ramainains some weird language and american
I like how you promote equality for all people yet call a language weird when you just don't know or understand it.

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

thegtabot

Quote from: Connor on January 26, 2011, 10:55:09 PM
Stop complaining. You always find something don't you? So what If you don't know their language. They should be just as mad that you don't know their language. So what If they have bad connection? Get Over It. I find this topic nothing but complaint and just Q_Qing about koreans connection.People are different. Get used to it.

Shut up. The game was made in english. Allie even admits he thinks koreans are annoying. Making a korean server would definitely make it so that players from other countries could enjoy the game better.

thegtabot

Quote from: Xrow on January 26, 2011, 11:43:55 PM
They all lag and hack, and I can't be an a-hole to them because THEY NO KNOW ENGRISH, so ban em.

Hey Xrow tell Allie to make a korean server. Should be easy since they had to translate the game from korean to english. THen maybe hire some korean mods or something. We can't just have koreans take over the game and then english-speakers become rare. And if we do just let them take over I recon that all the english speakers will go to Bout E-V-O... In other words- Allie will have to learn korean.

Styx

Quote from: thegtabot on January 27, 2011, 04:06:43 PM
Hey Xrow tell Allie to make a korean server. Should be easy since they had to translate the game from korean to english. THen maybe hire some korean mods or something. We can't just have koreans take over the game and then english-speakers become rare. And if we do just let them take over I recon that all the english speakers will go to Bout E-V-O... In other words- Allie will have to learn korean.

lol i doubt that. ._.

zepher2211

how about trying something like creating a script that when a certain word is said it'd change it to another word like a translation, some korean says 생선 and it comes out as fish... I'd like to be able to speak to them and if they break the rules I'd atleast like to be able to tell them to stop or that it was against the rules. o.o, then make a second script that wld change english words to korean and have an option to select your language
Powersurge
Headstrong

tanqq

Quote from: Styx on January 26, 2011, 11:57:11 PM
但是反对法受到噶受到 大撒受到啊 按时大上的  撒大师傅犯得上大士大夫!1

lolno at the english only in the forum.
Don't ever use Google Translator ever again.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-