May 21, 2024, 11:04:59 AMLatest Member: Sidneyslems
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Re: Split - This gun?

Re: Split - This gun?

Started by KillerPig, August 31, 2013, 12:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

August 31, 2013, 12:39:17 AM Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 06:18:49 PM by Selene
Quote from: Santa on August 30, 2013, 03:49:04 AM
It is currently a unreleased gun.  We may decide to use it for events in the near future.
no
nobody can use it except those who helped with base
lyfe, corr, fear, ham, mo, me n jeff who made it

btw we'd like the gun back because it was taken from us unfairly

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

Can't remember exactly but it was probably because they helped Kenny balance out all the mercs to make BvB more fair. Or it had to do with some bugs, dunno.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Quote from: KillerPig on August 31, 2013, 12:39:17 AM

i'd like the gun deleted because it was given to you unfairly.
fight me on it, i dare u

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on August 31, 2013, 03:32:36 AM

i'd like the gun deleted because it was given to you unfairly.
fight me on it, i dare u
almost as unfair as giving yz 99999999 zg?

we earned that by trying to revive a game mode that you are letting die
by fixing the severely unbalanced mercs, we were doing you a huge service
our only request was that we get our own unique item, which was promised to us
which u took
gg

Shadow

Your reward for reviving and balancing a dead game mode is being able to play that revived and balanced game mode.  Don't need no items, get over it.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

123bomb123

i want a gun!!!!!!!!!!!!
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

zomniethe4

u helped with the game so u expect an item
greedy greedy greedy

Zom

Corr

Then taken away, for no apparent reason even when we agreed to perfect base and make it friendly and way more balanced than PvP/Sector ever was.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

KillerPig

Quote from: Shadow on August 31, 2013, 01:58:23 PM
Your reward for reviving and balancing a dead game mode is being able to play that revived and balanced game mode.  Don't need no items, get over it.
>doesnt know what hes talking about
>thinks hes knows what hes talking about
>looks retarded doing so

they took advantage of us. THE DEAL (AS IN A MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL TRANSACTION) was that we get a gun in exchange for doing the shit they couldnt be bothered doing.

zomniethe4

if u rly cared about base u wouldnt care about the item and do it 4 the gameplay

Zom

KillerPig

Selene

I would never give you that gun nor items. Your "group" doesn't deserve it.  Especially KillerPig & Fate.

zomniethe4

Zom

KillerPig

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Allie

Quote from: KillerPig on August 31, 2013, 10:01:58 AM
almost as unfair as giving yz 99999999 zg?

we earned that by trying to revive a game mode that you are letting die
by fixing the severely unbalanced mercs, we were doing you a huge service
our only request was that we get our own unique item, which was promised to us
which u took
gg

It was promised by someone unauthorized to promise such an item.
Next time if you want a request, I'd suggest to run it through the only one authorized to accept rewards. I wouldn't have authorized such a custom item for such an unnecessary task.
Base at this point is the most boring, dead and unused mode. Nothing you or I do will change that. Your "efforts" are worth little more than a good job, as your "contribution" you seem to be bragging about has not benefited the mode to anyone but your little group that bases anyway.

tbh, we were contemplating just removing base. it's an unnecessary, unused mode that causes more work than necessary. It's almost a guaranteed removal if our faction wars update doesn't revive it (or at least a guaranteed abandonment). if you want to contribute to the game, learn to GFX/model/anything else that's actually useful. Meteors currently working on at least 3 GFX projects for me, and he earns probably enough for a cheap apartment just off that. I'd be happy to give him a custom item instead of paying. But advice in a dead mode is not worth the effort, nor the unfairness of giving such a small group a custom item.

also @ the yz 9999999 zg crap, he's an admin sir, you look like the biggest ass suggesting an admin getting admin privileges is unfair.

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on August 31, 2013, 05:14:22 PM
It was promised by someone unauthorized to promise such an item.
he's an admin
may i add one of the original admins and the only other person in this game with as much power as you. how were we supposed to know you are the grand-master-only-one-who-can-let-anyone-do-anything-and-say-everyone-else-was-wrong of bc? it was a mistake on kennys part on not telling us this.

Base at this point is the most boring, dead and unused mode.
this is your  uneducated opinion
boring? are you kidding me sector is literally just grinding the same map over and over again with the same result. ask anyone if they think griding is fun. i guarantee you most of them will say something along the lines of "no i just need gp so i dont get kicked"
dead? please tell me when the last time you updated base was. its your fault base is dead
unused? again, this is all you guys

as your "contribution" you seem to be bragging about has not benefited the mode to anyone but your little group that bases anyway.
mercs arent just used in base if you havent noticed
the only mercs anyone ever uses in sector are DH (and very rarely meto mercs). by buffing all the shitty mercs and nerfing the insanely op ones, we're trying to add more variety into what mercs sectorers use as well

tbh, we were contemplating just removing base. it's an unnecessary, unused mode that causes more work than necessary. It's almost a guaranteed removal if our faction wars update doesn't revive it (or at least a guaranteed abandonment). if you want to contribute to the game, learn to GFX/model/anything else that's actually useful.
remove base and you've just killed off the only redeeming factor of bots
this isnt a threat because i know you dont care and/or want me to leave but im literally leaving if you remove base (along with corr, lyfe, dewo, fear and some others who I dont want to drag into this)

also @ the yz 9999999 zg crap, he's an admin sir, you look like the biggest ass suggesting an admin getting admin privileges is unfair.
you look like the biggest ass suggesting that spawning items (with his unlimited zc ) for all of his guild members is an admin privilege

HyperShadic6

This is going off topic so maybe take your fight to off topic?   

Also I think base is good but nobody plays it and there are too many op mercs. Removing it would just be awkward.

Selene

Base unfortunately will never become popular. no matter what you do to update it. You can update it as much as you want, but when the update is out players will be playing it for about a week or less and slowly die down back to what it was like. Sector will always be the most active, no matter how boring it is.

To be honest if you leave and your "group" left I wouldn't care whatsoever, it will just give us a load off with all your groups shit.

zomniethe4

Quote from: Selene on August 31, 2013, 06:06:39 PM
Base unfortunately will never become popular. no matter what you do to update it. You can update it as much as you want, but when the update is out players will be playing it for about a week or less and slowly die down back to what it was like. Sector will always be the most active, no matter how boring it is.
thats actually not true lol

Zom

szabolcs

Leech skill was my idea. they gave me nothing, i don't cry though

mo9

Quote from: nanak tatum on August 31, 2013, 06:38:52 PM
Although they should not be asking for items for trying to revive something, I think they are entitled to it because it was promised. Except Twist he should not get one.
and why is that ?
you have no idea how hard he worked on that update so you're in no position to decide 
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

KillerPig

Base unfortunately will never become popular. no matter what you do to update it. You can update it as much as you want, but when the update is out players will be playing it for about a week or less and slowly die down back to what it was like. Sector will always be the most active, no matter how boring it is
Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 31, 2013, 06:15:17 PM
well its not helping that allie (and because she says it, you) is calling base the worst game mode
saying base is shitty and boring isnt gonna make people want to play it j/s
again, selene, please stay out of this if you dont know what youre talking about

To be honest if you leave and your "group" left I wouldn't care whatsoever, it will just give us a load off with all your groups ****.
yeah i realize that because you dont care if they game turns to shit
if me and my group "left" this game would be left with nobody whos knowledgeable about the game, much like the wiki team (give or take 1 or two of them)
give me a break. the only reason we give you shit is because you guys are doing stupid stuff like this

Quote from: szabolcs on August 31, 2013, 06:43:06 PM
youre literally retarded

Although they should not be asking for items for trying to revive something, I think they are entitled to it because it was promised. Except Twist he should not get one.
twist aka lyfe did about 50% of the work ofc he should get one

Selene

Quote from: KillerPig on August 31, 2013, 06:57:28 PM
Base unfortunately will never become popular. no matter what you do to update it. You can update it as much as you want, but when the update is out players will be playing it for about a week or less and slowly die down back to what it was like. Sector will always be the most active, no matter how boring it is
Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 31, 2013, 06:15:17 PM
well its not helping that allie (and because she says it, you) is calling base the worst game mode
saying base is ****ty and boring isnt gonna make people want to play it j/s
again, selene, please stay out of this if you dont know what youre talking about

To be honest if you leave and your "group" left I wouldn't care whatsoever, it will just give us a load off with all your groups ****.
yeah i realize that because you dont care if they game turns to ****
if me and my group "left" this game would be left with nobody whos knowledgeable about the game, much like the wiki team (give or take 1 or two of them)
give me a break. the only reason we give you **** is because you guys are doing stupid stuff like this

Quote from: szabolcs on August 31, 2013, 06:43:06 PM
youre literally retarded

twist aka lyfe did about 50% of the work ofc he should get one

You think If I didn't care for the game, I wouldn't be here?

The game would be perfectly fine if you "group" left, nothing would change upset for the fact your "group" is gone.

It's great that some players like to play Base, but not enough players are playing it and it's not a necessary thing to have for the amount of players. Even if Allie & I said supported Base the same exact result will remain - Inactive Mode.

Corr

Noooo.

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=44785.0

Everyone who's posted isn't in our 'group' and supports/plays base. Even people who don't use forums. (aka players from Assassins/Revolutions). I'd say that's a player base bigger than PvP. No, I know it's a bigger playerbase cause who actually plays PvP other than op fegs who will win every game.

If you read that wall o' text I made in that thread. You'll see how base can be perfected and those who win a game will be rewarded. Just change reward system and balance mercs, then add a map and add an object on some maps.
Then it's gg and nobody rages cause it's fair for both teams and all bots. Just gotta believe in it.

I do it for the lulz.

KillerPig

Quote from: Selene on August 31, 2013, 07:01:28 PM
You think If I didn't care for the game, I wouldn't be here?
youre here because youre a head gm and have a lot of undeserved power. lets get that straight

The game would be perfectly fine if you "group" left, nothing would change upset for the fact your "group" is gone
I didnt say the game would crash and burn if we left
i said everyone who actually was someone would leave if you took out base
i mean jesus look at zom. hes doesnt even play this game anymore because of how bad you guys have handled base
either that or he suddenly just started hating base which is hard to do if youve come to love it

It's great that some players like to play Base, but not enough players are playing it and it's not a necessary thing to have for the amount of players
NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE PLAYING IT BECAUSE YOU ARENT EVEN ATTEMPTING TO FIX IT

Even if Allie & I said supported Base the same exact result will remain - Inactive Mode.
no ur wrong just stop

antisickness

im still waiting for my dead kitten head for when i fixed the bs problem :(

Selene

August 31, 2013, 07:16:36 PM #26 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 07:18:56 PM by Selene
No. I'm not power hungry sir. The main reason I'm here is for Allie because If I left I don't want her to handle people like you all by herself.

I'm not putting this update down, of course, I really do hope that this update attracts players in playing Base.

Corr

Quote from: Selene on August 31, 2013, 07:16:36 PM
No. I'm not power hungry sir. The main reason I'm here is for Allie because If I left I don't want her to handle people like you all by herself.

I'm not putting this update down, of course, I really do hope that this update attracts players in playing Base.
Okay that's good. But all you gotta do is believe, if you read the other thread, you'll see why. It won't kill/waste your time to see how it will progress if you give something a chance. That's how civilizations grew, they took chances and luckily this is a chance that has no consequence.

I do it for the lulz.

Allie

Quote from: KillerPig on August 31, 2013, 05:57:06 PM
lots of crap

I'm glad you know much more than I do. It will come in handy when you make a game.

base will never be a well-played game. much like pvp, it is very low in playerbase because (as the community shows and believes), it is a long, boring pvp game and people only really like to sector. It's not my "uneducated opinion", it's a community-wide fact. We made multiple updates to base even when our playerbase was larger and it yielded very little players. We made it very rewarding and we end up with people farming base instead of playing it.

Base is an outdated waste of space that an incredibly small minority (you guys) enjoy. While you can say the same for PvP, a game needs PvP baseline, and it isn't as much of a hassle to deal with.

We support our "legacy" players that think they're the only knowledgeable people in the game (pig is not one of them), but in all honesty, removing base will not remove the "educated" minority. It'll only remove the boastful, know-it-all parts of the community (whom fall in your category). Corr I can understand as being knowledgeable. You compare nowhere near many other players, like ross, who couldn't care less about base.

and btw, if you can give me proof he abused his zc (besides the 3 trans coupons I gave permission to), I will give you zc for yourself. kenny abused more power and you didn't bring that up.

Purple

Quote from: szabolcs on August 31, 2013, 08:00:42 PM
i'm not on your side... **** me, right?
let's get started (sorry for my english)
you started playing base
found it funny
gathered people with the same opinion
started playing together
base became "popular" (8 persons played maybe)
"only the 8 of us playing base. we should get a unique gun and make the admins want to improve base"
let's start complaining

pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about. You should probably just stop posting before you look like more of an idiot.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

I think that.. people play sector for the reward (guild points, experience, etc), not just because its fun. So maybe if base mode gave the same level of rewards as sector mode, people would play it more and it would be more fair of a comparison.

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on August 31, 2013, 08:10:12 PM
Quote from: Cooky on August 31, 2013, 08:04:17 PM
I think that.. people play sector for the reward (guild points, experience, etc), not just because its fun. So maybe if base mode gave the same level of rewards as sector mode, people would play it more and it would be more fair of a comparison.

People would still play sector because its faster.

the idea being that a victory in base could give more exp then sector

however, this could lead to farming

Toast

Quote from: Cooky on August 31, 2013, 08:12:29 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on August 31, 2013, 08:10:12 PM
Quote from: Cooky on August 31, 2013, 08:04:17 PM

People would still play sector because its faster.

the idea being that a victory in base could give more exp then sector

however, this could lead to farming

already did

123bomb123

Base will never revive with this type of community.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

szabolcs

you may be right lol just one more   :D
i just don't understand pig. i know he put much effort into base. but allie just won't change her mind.
btw base looks dead to me as well. i've not been online for 6 months or so, but never seen peoples playing it. i might have seen 8 to 10 base rooms in my entire bc life. in addition allie shouldn't remove base. release base upgrades for base in zylon shop.( i know i contradict myself now.) upgrades like towers, merc slots, speed and damage bonus, spawn time reduction und so weiter. who knows it can be profitable

Corr

No it won't because you can give something else instead of exp. It's all in the other thread. Like I said about the statistical aspect of it, bigger reward if bigger statistics. Plus that reward goes to the mvp, which means everyone fights for it.

Put it this way.

8 man base room 4v4.
Exp - High amount
Gigas - middle amount
Coins - low amount

One team has to lose, other has to win. Person with best stats (PK's/MK's gets more). Will create competition where everyone will fight for the top. Making it more competitive and increase playerbase.

Any flaws in that? I might be missing stuff but will be greatly appreciated if someone adds/removes.

I do it for the lulz.

qolderman

Quote from: 123bomb123 on August 31, 2013, 08:22:55 PM
If we want base to be revived,
We will do it!
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

antisickness

ppl play sector to get lvl 221

if you add a base lvl (might as well add a pvp level) then they might base to get highest base lvl?? so like

antisickness
level 221 sector
level 23 pvp
level 53 bvb

you could have a medal system like "win 5 rounds of base" and it could show on your character window in the lobby so you get bragging rights

idk

jinhongzhu

You guys aren't giving base a chance. All you guys are saying is that it's never gonna get revived and etc, but if you don't alteast try to update base... well that's prob the reason why people don't base.

like z said. you guys aren't even trying to save it, atleast give base a chance and try to save it. You never know base might get revived, but you don't know that if you don't try. I personally love base, would love to see more people playing it.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

zomniethe4

Quote from: jinhongzhu on August 31, 2013, 08:32:09 PM
You guys aren't giving base a chance. All you guys are saying is that it's never gonna get revived and etc, but if you don't alteast try to update base... well that's prob the reason why people don't base.

like z said. you guys aren't even trying to save it, atleast give base a chance and try to save it. You never know base might get revived, but you don't know that if you don't try. I personally love base, would love to see more people playing it.
i think he was trying to say to many shitty ppl to revive
not the attidude

Zom

szabolcs

loser bots should lose exp. noone would let himself farmed if he loses exp. let's create tiers. if you're between lvl 1 and 50 you'll lose 10 exp.
51-75 15exp.
75-100 25exp
101-115 35exp
116-130 100exp
131-150 200exp
151-172 500exp
173-186 750exp
187-210 1000exp
211-221 2000exp

Selene

You're not up to date obviously. We are going to give Base a chance and update it and see what happens. 

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Selene on August 31, 2013, 08:37:52 PM

You're not up to date obviously. We are going to give Base a chance and update it and see what happens. 

What? .-.

Corr

But you should at least allow players like Lyfe and I help, you know. Form communication instead of doin it yourself.

I do it for the lulz.

Selene

Quote from: jinhongzhu on August 31, 2013, 08:42:56 PM

What? .-.
?

KillerPig

you dont play the game and you dont get paid. why else would you be here
power did change you. you cant deny that
what used to be someone who gave me free **** all the time for my birthday became a clone of allie who hates me after being promoted

and thats a stupid reason tbh

and yes, you literally did put base down a few posts back, as tze pointed out

Quote from: Allie on August 31, 2013, 07:36:54 PM
lots of shit
it can be a well played game if you put forth more effort. your "multple updates" completely ruined base. drop system is totally ****ed beyond belief. i even remember you saying you wanted to make TA not affect base

this is why base will never be revived. your negative attitude and overall ignorance is destroying it

im not knowledgeable? tell me what corner pushing is? explain how to spawn crit kill? show me how to push a minitank and dark knight? show me how to kill a patch thats upper spamming your base? tell me which coin gun is best suited for base? what happens when you lead a minitank to the opposing base? i may not have played bots in 06 but i know more about bots than most people. if you make a list of all the knowledgeable people left in the game, i can assure you im in the top 10 or possibly 5

ask me to preform an impossible task to prove me wrong okkkk
only "proof" i have is kenny saying yz gave his guild members snowballs for free membership

Quote from: szabolcs on August 31, 2013, 08:00:42 PM
i'm not on your side... **** me, right?
let's get started (sorry for my english)
you started playing base
found it funny
gathered people with the same opinion
started playing together
base became "popular" (8 persons played maybe)
"only the 8 of us playing base. we should get a unique gun and make the admins want to improve base"
let's start complaining
no
you dont know what this is even about so stop
its not about us demanding things after we helped
its about us demanding things when we were asked to help and they agreed

jinhongzhu

You were saying how base would never become popular and now your saying you guys are saying your giving base a chance?

Doesn't make sense

@selene

Selene

Quote from: KillerPig on August 31, 2013, 08:48:10 PM

you dont play the game and you dont get paid. why else would you be here
power did change you. you cant deny that
what used to be someone who gave me free **** all the time for my birthday became a clone of allie who hates me after being promoted

and thats a stupid reason tbh

and yes, you literally did put base down a few posts back, as tze pointed out
Yes, I don't play the game anymore, however I do come on to watch the lobby and make sure everything is going smoothly. The power I have been given didn't change me, at all. I don't hate you, I just dislike the things you do and the words you choose to say to the players and staff - it's quite annoying.

Quote from: jinhongzhu on August 31, 2013, 08:49:12 PM
You were saying how base would never become popular and now your saying you guys are saying your giving base a chance?

Doesn't make sense

@selene
In my opinion It will never become popular, but this update is worth a shot.

Corr

I have faith this won't be another fad that will only last a week/month.

Just trust and let us help.

I do it for the lulz.

qolderman

Quote from: antisickness on August 31, 2013, 08:27:28 PM

if you add a base lvl (might as well add a pvp level) then they might base to get highest base lvl?? so like

antisickness
level 221 sector
level 23 pvp
level 53 bvb

you could have a medal system like "win 5 rounds of base" and it could show on your character window in the lobby so you get bragging rights

idk
I liek the idea with that
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

antisickness
level 221 sector
level 23 pvp
level 53 bvb

idk

I really like this idea

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on August 31, 2013, 09:09:02 PM

antisickness
level 221 sector
level 23 pvp
level 53 bvb

idk

I really like this idea

I like it too. Even though I don't play, if I did, I would enjoy leveling up in pvp and bvb separately

^**** im special xd

antisickness

it would also extend the playability of the game for those perfectionists  ::)

Yz

August 31, 2013, 09:31:28 PM #53 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 09:36:31 PM by Yz
wow, **** off pig involving me i never spawned anything ****ing wannabe all your arguments are based off stupid assumptions which gives you no credibility

please KILL yourself irl thx
somad
DISCORD killyzkill

FallenShadow

tbh I boosted on base to get to 221 and get xp. Even though I've played for 2 years I've never really tried base and its something i recently found that is fun on this game. Im not good at it and its a hell of a lot better than holodeck no glass infinite trans which is about every pvp room.

i dont think it should be removed even if it has a small playerbase

Epic xD

August 31, 2013, 11:57:40 PM #55 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 12:09:40 AM by Epic xD
For the people saying base could never be popular:

It became more popular in late 2008 and 2009 (more popular than PvP, in fact).  ::)

There were at least 4 really good games going on at one time (and lots of bad ones, too).

I'm not going to fight anyone here, but simply saying that base could never be or was never popular is wrong.

Oh, and your almighty God Opti used to worship me.  ::)

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

TinyPatch

Base is the best game mode. Lol. Sector = Boring. Pvp = Jump, Hit, Run, Repeat. (I like Pvp but Bvb is way better)
Tiny

KillerPig

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 01, 2013, 12:30:31 AM
Bvb =  extended pvp then someone kills base.
stop blindly repeating what allie says
shes already corrupted you

bvb requires a lot more strategy and teamwork
bvb only becomes pvp in the unlikely event where all mercs have died and its just the players

Epic xD

Smh.

Here's my opinion:

You can't hate on a game (or game mode) until you've become good at it. Until you become good at it (and by looking at your preconceived notion of what base is, I can easily tell that you're not), your opinion doesn't mean much.

It's like if I said League of Legends is gay even if I never really tried it.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

MasterMerc

Quote from: Epic xD on September 01, 2013, 12:47:16 AM
Smh.

Here's my opinion:

You can't hate on a game (or game mode) until you've become good at it. Until you become good at it (and by looking at your preconceived notion of what base is, I can easily tell that you're not), your opinion doesn't mean much.

It's like if I said League of Legends is gay even if I never really tried it.
i agree with this ncie guy

ps i didnt even get gun 4 my work ;ccc
ps2 base is only fun with non op
#stopmegatron2k15

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Danniieeooo on September 01, 2013, 03:58:45 AM
Base is crap.
I would flame at you right now.

And you prob think base is bad cause you never'd tried it or you just suck.

HyperShadic6

Shadow

All this QQ from a bunch of narbs that want to be "cool" by having an item exclusive to themselves so that they can boast about it in-game to everyone else.  This was settled with one post by Allie, the answer is simply, NO!.  Your not getting your gay gun so quit crying like little bitches and get the **** over it goddamn.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Shadow on September 01, 2013, 04:20:30 AM
All this QQ from a bunch of narbs that want to be "cool" by having an item exclusive to themselves so that they can boast about it in-game to everyone else.  This was settled with one post by Allie, the answer is simply, NO!.  Your not getting your gay gun so quit crying like little *****es and get the **** over it goddamn.
This isnt about the gun anymore. Are you even following the posts!? Theyre fighting over base not being removed.

CrayonLaw

All this QQ from a bunch of narbs that want to be "cool" by having an item exclusive to themselves so that they can boast about it in-game to everyone else.  This was settled with one post by Allie, the answer is simply, NO!.  Your not getting your gay gun so quit crying like little *****es and get the **** over it goddamn.

read the thread before posting... you look like an idiot

im new and tried base for the first time and i thought it was fun and exciting!

Shadow

Yes, I read all the posts and I honestly could give two ****s if base was removed.  It sucks and is boring.

I'm just referring to why this topic even got started in the first place this thread isn't even worth the time of day.

@CrayonLaw:  I honestly don't give a shit if you think I look like an idiot.  Simply put you are an idiot so don't talk.

Rossbach

September 01, 2013, 04:36:20 AM #66 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 04:40:00 AM by Rossbach
Well technically this topic is about the gun, and all posts about base being removed or not is off topic, and does not belong here.

" Re: Split - This gun? "

Quote from: Santa on August 30, 2013, 03:49:04 AM
It is currently a unreleased gun.  We may decide to use it for events in the near future.
no
nobody can use it except those who helped with base
lyfe, corr, fear, ham, mo, me n jeff who made it

Sooo yeh, you guys are being the bakas here, even if the posts shifts to something else this is still the same topic about the gun, regardless of what off-topic subject they are talking about currently.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

mo9

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 01, 2013, 12:15:27 AM
Quote from: Epic xD on August 31, 2013, 11:57:40 PM
For the people saying base could never be popular:

It became more popular in late 2008 and 2009 (more popular than PvP, in fact).  ::)

There were at least 4 really good games going on at one time (and lots of bad ones, too).

I'm not going to fight anyone here, but simply saying that base could never be or was never popular is wrong.

Oh, and your almighty God Opti used to worship me.  ::)

Yes. That was in Bots. This is BC. Players have changed as well as game. That being said I think they should still give it a chance to try and get 'popular'.
pls stop speaking
so much cancer
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yz

Quote from: CrayonLaw on September 01, 2013, 04:25:43 AM
All this QQ from a bunch of narbs that want to be "cool" by having an item exclusive to themselves so that they can boast about it in-game to everyone else.  This was settled with one post by Allie, the answer is simply, NO!.  Your not getting your gay gun so quit crying like little *****es and get the **** over it goddamn.

shut up orsaky
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

lol that silly bus game i posted got mentioned  xD funny ross 

Santa

Base wont be removed.  I am the only person able to remove it, and I can assure you it will stay!!!!!!!!  If you wish to improve it, make a list of changes to mercs, bases, canister drops, etc and I will try to complete it when I have free time.  Or, if you have any other suggestions.  I won't be able to give you the gun for it though, it would have to be out of sheer love of the game mode for you to help.

Corr

Quote from: TinyPatch on September 01, 2013, 12:21:11 AM
Base is the best game mode. Lol. Sector = Boring. Pvp = Jump, Hit, Run, Repeat. (I like Pvp but Bvb is way better)

C'mon man, it's so much more than that. Takes a lot more thought and other things people have mentioned. Plus it's the only actual mode where the smarter person wins. Not the person who has the better armor/equipment, and as you know in PvP from fighting people like Imag, Sas (With their max speed), that won't win them base games alone.

I do it for the lulz.

Corr

Ross hatin cause he lags too much to base. Makes his own bot op with ping.

; P Lets not have more drama llaming here.

Remember what the cause of all this is, not bout guns or anything, but about base. New people have tried it so far, and they love it. With a little tutoring, they'll love it enough for it to give some love in return by getting it updated.

I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

Selene

You're not new.

CrayonLaw

Quote from: Selene on September 01, 2013, 12:53:26 PM

You're not new.

i never played base so yes i am new at base.

KillerPig

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 01, 2013, 03:42:51 AM
You are telling me whether or not I can hate something? I can do whatever I want. I don't like base. You can't stop me from saying that. Allie has not corrupted me. I just see base for what it is. An extended pvp that takes to long to complete.
jokes on you though because you're completely wrong

Quote from: Danniieeooo on September 01, 2013, 03:58:45 AM
Base is crap.
you honestly dont have the right to say this because you havent tried it

All this QQ from a bunch of narbs that want to be "cool" by having an item exclusive to themselves so that they can boast about it in-game to everyone else.  This was settled with one post by Allie, the answer is simply, NO!.  Your not getting your gay gun so quit crying like little *****es and get the **** over it goddamn.
jesus christ man
how many times do i have to say this

>thinks he knows what hes talking about
>doesnt know what hes talking about
>looks like an idiot doing so

go back to farming your carrots and leave this thread alone

Quote from: Shadow on September 01, 2013, 04:27:51 AM
Yes, I read all the posts and I honestly could give two ****s if base was removed.  It sucks and is boring.
no you didnt because youre acting like a redneck

Quote from: Santa on September 01, 2013, 05:56:35 AM
Base wont be removed.  I am the only person able to remove it, and I can assure you it will stay!!!!!!!!  If you wish to improve it, make a list of changes to mercs, bases, canister drops, etc and I will try to complete it when I have free time.  Or, if you have any other suggestions.  I won't be able to give you the gun for it though, it would have to be out of sheer love of the game mode for you to help.
do we love base? yes we do
do we love and care for it enough to want to completely fix it for free? no
there are better things to do with our time. I wouldnt want to spent 10 or so hours brainstorming with lyfe, corr, and the others for nothing. if meteor can get paid for doing mods i dont see why we cant get a measly gun for fixing an entire game mode. i mean holy shit we arent asking for much youre getting a bargain

Quote from: Corr on September 01, 2013, 07:35:44 AM
Remember what the cause of all this is, not bout guns or anything, but about base. New people have tried it so far, and they love it. With a little tutoring, they'll love it enough for it to give some love in return by getting it updated.
ye at this point its barely about the gun (although if they want us to fix it, lyfe and i already decided we'd only do it for a reward)
give base a try before blowing it off. corr will be coming out with a base event pretty soon so look out for that

Allie

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on September 01, 2013, 04:25:03 AM
This isnt about the gun anymore. Are you even following the posts!? Theyre fighting over base not being removed.

You're not following the posts. It was mentioned at least 5 times we're not removing it, it was only a contemplated thought due to its history of being the absolute least played mode no matter what we do, and is even ignored in events. It's not worth the time.

I would tell pig he's an idiot again, but I'ma lock. Don't want to put 10 hours into brainstorming? Don't. You won't "fix" base anyway.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-