IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

lara538

December 03, 2012, 11:02:37 AM #16 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:07:12 AM by lara538
Quote from: Rossbach on December 03, 2012, 10:40:38 AM
Quote from: lara538 on December 03, 2012, 10:12:37 AM
The problem is that the noobest ppl in skill dont use the forum ::).
But forums still have ppl like me that isnt good or bad.
Also the modes that requires more skill are pvp and bvb, in sector u almost only have to know how to combo,and i think that every1 that uses forum knows this. And i dont think the lobby is full of korean noobs :-\.

Combing is not everything, yes people can just go and combo, but there are many things people can do to speed up their times. Also just because you think PvP and BvB requires more skill, it does not mean that Sector should be ignored for skill levels. There are many things that you can bring from Sector into PvP and BvB. Besides more people go and play Sector and grind everyday than PvP, or BvB. Even cutting off a few seconds from their time each game can save then a lot of grinding in the end. 

Maybe u understood a lil wrong what i wrote or i understood what i wrote wrong :-\ Anyway its a good argument to what i said and i think im wrong in this case and u are right.
I totally agree with this post and also only combing u can get acceptable times, but ofc are more ways of do quickly that exist and sector master Ross ::) know. Maybe if im a lil bored and u are on i accept the training, as i said im not that good but im not bad also,i think :P.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Rossbach

Ross is going to worry about just Sector for now.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Adamp

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

mic99

I tried to do your stuff Ross, but it's hard :<

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

MagicXR

Yz

half you ****s don't even play sector omg
DISCORD killyzkill

lara538

December 03, 2012, 05:56:50 PM #26 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 05:57:29 PM by lara538
Quote from: lara538 on December 03, 2012, 11:02:37 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on December 03, 2012, 10:40:38 AM
Quote from: lara538 on December 03, 2012, 10:12:37 AM
The problem is that the noobest ppl in skill dont use the forum ::).
But forums still have ppl like me that isnt good or bad.
Also the modes that requires more skill are pvp and bvb, in sector u almost only have to know how to combo,and i think that every1 that uses forum knows this. And i dont think the lobby is full of korean noobs :-\.

Combing is not everything, yes people can just go and combo, but there are many things people can do to speed up their times. Also just because you think PvP and BvB requires more skill, it does not mean that Sector should be ignored for skill levels. There are many things that you can bring from Sector into PvP and BvB. Besides more people go and play Sector and grind everyday than PvP, or BvB. Even cutting off a few seconds from their time each game can save then a lot of grinding in the end.  

Maybe u understood a lil wrong what i wrote or i understood what i wrote wrong :-\ Anyway its a good argument to what i said and i think im wrong in this case and u are right.
I totally agree with this post and also only combing u can get acceptable times, but ofc are more ways of do quickly that exist and sector master Ross ::) know. Maybe if im a lil bored and u are on i accept the training, as i said im not that good but im not bad also,i think :P.

Well im a lil bored of sector actually maybe if u teach me, sector will be cooler,
SO MEEEE, I WANT. ROSS U ARE DA BOSS!!!! ;D
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

KillerPig

Quote from: Yz on December 03, 2012, 05:54:50 PM
half you ****s don't even play sector omg
half ur mom ****s

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Toast

Fat Matt

bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y