Previous topic - Next topic

Vobck

Yes because everything in the Pokemon Games is about the Anime. ok

Iridion

Quote from: Iridion on October 16, 2013, 07:01:43 PM
this is now a "bird-called-like-a-male-organ" thread
(click to show/hide)

guys stop going offtopic

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

HyperShadic6

Wtf? The game isn't about ash? They use the same towns but the story line is different...

paranoia

October 16, 2013, 07:04:14 PM #33 Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 07:08:50 PM by paranoia
Quote from: Allie on October 16, 2013, 07:01:27 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 16, 2013, 07:00:08 PM
Im surprised Pokemon could handle your vast coolness allie tisk tisk tisk :-\ I am ashamed in you allie Ash is the weirdest anime character in the world.

im not surprised u cant   ::)
Everyone hates the critique  >:( I see you deem useful in my eyes umm I must prove to you that pokemon is not worthy of you. I must control your mind  8)
EGK!

antisickness

Quote from: paranoia on October 16, 2013, 07:04:14 PM
Quote from: Allie on October 16, 2013, 07:01:27 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 16, 2013, 07:00:08 PM
Im surprised Pokemon could handle your vast coolness allie tisk tisk tisk :-\ I am ashamed in you allie Ash is the weirdest anime character in the world.

im not surprised u cant   ::)
Everyone hates the critique  >:( I see you deem useful in my eyes umm II must prove to you that pokemon is not worthy of you. I must control your mind. 8)

drink ur koolaid chillouuutttt

Cooky

that website is so dumb

it complained how in the games, having the earth badge ment your pokemon always obeyed you

but in the anime ashes charizard was always uncooperative even though he had the earth badge

like.. as if the anime and game have to be completely the same lol

paranoia

October 16, 2013, 07:11:57 PM #36 Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 07:14:57 PM by paranoia
but how will I control such a complex individual such as allie! :o I will find a way because my mind is above levels no one a comprehend.
@ cooky
the game is still repetitive!
EGK!

Epic xD

October 16, 2013, 07:14:28 PM #37 Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 07:18:29 PM by Epic xD
Quote from: Allie on October 16, 2013, 06:52:05 PM
and i have played and enjoyed every single one of them.

You are wrong. That website is wrong.
Anyone with a negative opinion of pokemon is wrong. you are also mentally handicapped and probably need hospital care.
It's a scientifically proven fact. look it up. if you can't find it, look harder. Check other thread for more.
Paranoia is right, but for the wrong reasons. Each Pokemon game is basically a rehash of another Pokemon game. If you have played one Pokemon game, you've basically played all of them. You get a starter Pokemon from a professor, you get 8 gym badges, and then you beat the Elite 4. Only Gen 2 added another 8 gyms to the mix, but that side mission is very short. I got through Kanto in less than three hours.

By using your logic, you're assuming that games like Call of Duty are "really good." The only fun thing to do on Call of Duty is to make 10-year-old children mad by making fun of them.

Something isn't necessarily "really good" because it's popular; it's literally just popular. xd

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Cooky

so what if its repetitive

most games are, I think

paranoia

Cooky think about it pokemon has the same thing all over and over again like EpicXD said its a there all rehash versions.
EGK!

Purple

Quote from: paranoia on October 16, 2013, 07:17:37 PM
Cooky think about it pokemon has the same thing all over and over again like EpicXD said its a there all rehash versions.

If people are willing to buy the same game over and over and over, then it has to be pretty good.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

tons of games are just rehashed versions, even some of the most successful games

call of duty, madden, and pokemon come to mind

its a simple formula

found something people like and pay money for? don't change it then

MedicaL

Helo. I like hash. i like hash browns

(click to show/hide)

Bombz

It could be repetitive but it's still fun.

Allie

Quote from: paranoia on October 16, 2013, 07:17:37 PM

Pokemon is as repetitive as all games in history.
Even final fantasy as repetitive. Even BC is repetitive.
Start game > do something > do something else > do something again

honestly, the pokemon "repetitiveness" is hardly repetitive, imo. There are so many different pokemon and moves that it can be moved around much more than the average rpg. even in wow everything i do is repetitive, because what i do maximizes my healing and dps.

In closing, you're repetitive, and even your mother is repetitive.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-