May 20, 2024, 05:03:23 PMLatest Member: jefferson77
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New game mode (PvP/BvB

New game mode (PvP/BvB

Started by mygodZzZ, November 03, 2013, 11:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

imo bots is not the right game for a ctf mode, theonly way of actually stopping a playe from reaching the opposite side would either killing him (but theres too much hp) or constantly hitting him (but theres a hit delay)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Reviax

Quote from: Iridion on November 10, 2013, 10:25:54 AM
imo bots is not the right game for a ctf mode, theonly way of actually stopping a playe from reaching the opposite side would either killing him (but theres too much hp) or constantly hitting him (but theres a hit delay)
What if we try to get rid of the hit delay (like in base)?

mygodZzZ

Quote from: kulvinder on November 10, 2013, 02:14:25 AM
If Santa codes, it could be made that when a person picks up a kind of a Flag Box, he wears a 1st or 2nd Flag immediately(The flag coloured Blue Team or Red Team).
+1 For Pvp
I don't get the Base one.
Base is same thing, but a base attacking aswell, thats all.

didn't you read? it's 1 shot/hit kill, that's why you have 50% to get to opisit side..

ultranoob123

It's not a good game mode for BOTS no matter how you make it it's going to be incredibly hard. With 1 hit kill all it takes is som rush/jump attack spam and your dead quite easily, if its not one hit it will be too easy to get to the other side.
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Epic xD

November 10, 2013, 07:06:13 PM #19 Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 06:49:25 PM by Epic xD
Quote from: Reviax on November 10, 2013, 12:22:45 PM
Hit delay as in invisibility frames or hit delay as in lag?

Invisibility frames don't exist for players in Base, so if you mean removing invisibility frames, that's incorrect because Base has never had invisibility frames.

Removing lag is always a good thing, but since Fira/Kenny refuse to do anything, the latter wouldn't happen anyways.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Reviax

Quote from: Epic xD on November 10, 2013, 07:06:13 PM
Quote from: Reviax on November 10, 2013, 12:22:45 PM
Hit delay as in invisibility frames or hit delay as in lag?

Invisibility frames don't exist for players in Base, so if you mean removing invisibility frames, that's incorrect because Base has never had invisibility frames.

Removing lag is always a good thing, but since Fira/Kenny refuse to anything, the latter wouldn't happen anyways.
Hit delay as in invincibility frames. What I meant to say is make it like base (which has no iframes.)

I guess I just worded it poorly, sorry.

Iridion

Quote from: mygodZzZ on November 10, 2013, 12:55:42 PM
If Santa codes, it could be made that when a person picks up a kind of a Flag Box, he wears a 1st or 2nd Flag immediately(The flag coloured Blue Team or Red Team).
+1 For Pvp

didn't you read? it's 1 shot/hit kill, that's why you have 50% to get to opisit side..
but 1hit kill with gun would make it a messy mode (people would just spam gun around in hope to hit the carrier) and eventually increase opness of meto
1hit kill with other attacks instead would make it as messy as with guns (imagine the rush/upper/jump attack spawn)

thats how we roll maddie

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Iridion on November 11, 2013, 02:43:37 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on November 10, 2013, 12:55:42 PM
+1 For Pvp

but 1hit kill with gun would make it a messy mode (people would just spam gun around in hope to hit the carrier) and eventually increase opness of meto
1hit kill with other attacks instead would make it as messy as with guns (imagine the rush/upper/jump attack spawn)
That's why it will have to be a tricky map, where you can bounce till you get the flag, Skills won't be allowed since you will only bounce and run, you have an option to jump over a gun shot you know, besides, we can try a test map as if with 8 people in the room (me to ofcourse) and if you like, we can make the mode, if you don't like then gimme other suggestions and i will tell you my opinion about them..

Epic xD

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-