May 20, 2024, 10:31:35 AMLatest Member: rakesh12
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Petition for Cooky.

Petition for Cooky.

Started by TinyPatch, December 31, 2012, 07:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinyPatch

December 31, 2012, 07:28:55 PM Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 07:32:22 PM by TinyPatch
I dont see why you moderated Cooky... He helps out alot and just stated his opinion... If you think what happened to Cooky  is unfair Say "I". Btw check in the screenshot section and manmeetdogs post and you will see why he got moderated.
Tiny

nublan12

-1 didnt understand anything LOL

ZeroUH

Cooky got muted after many verbal warnings, not only because of his personal fights with ManMeetDog. And he will stay muted.

Rossbach

December 31, 2012, 07:32:41 PM #3 Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 07:34:16 PM by Rossbach
Cooky: I don't like this. What is the point? It looks fake and is pointless.  ::)

staff: OMG that is [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization]. [severe antagonization].

Omnomnom eating toast.

Selene

Quote from: ZeroUH on December 31, 2012, 07:32:07 PM
Cooky got muted after many verbal warnings, not only because of his personal fights with ManMeetDog. And he will stay muted.
Dropped to Moderation.

TinyPatch

He got moderated .-. Not muted...
Tiny

Selene

Quote from: TinyPatch on December 31, 2012, 07:32:56 PM
He got moderated .-. Not muted...
He was muted and then he dropped to moderation.

nublan12

TinyPatch

Ohhh i see... I still think unfair and i like Ross's post  ;D Hope hes being sarcastic. Say I if you think what happened to Cooky is unfair.
Tiny

Purple

I....like that he's moderated. Most of his posts annoy me.

^**** im special xd

Rossbach

December 31, 2012, 07:36:31 PM #10 Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 07:40:26 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: TinyPatch on December 31, 2012, 07:34:54 PM
Ohhh i see... I still think unfair and i like Ross's post  ;D Hope hes being sarcastic. Say I if you think what happened to Cooky is unfair.

The fact that the staff think that post is  [severe antagonization] is completely dumb.

Adjective

(of something bad or undesirable) Very great; intense: "a severe shortage of technicians".

1. Unsparing, harsh, or strict, as in treatment of others: a severe critic.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Xx Itz Ian

The mute reason was bs
This topic can also be seen as causing drama.
/inb4 this is seen as causing drama
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TinyPatch

No it's in the spam section and you are completely wrong imo. I'm making a petition. I dont see the harm and your starting drama by saying that. So leave if you dont like. Say "I" if you think it is unfair STILL.
Tiny

Rossbach

December 31, 2012, 07:38:42 PM #13 Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 07:39:22 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on December 31, 2012, 07:36:58 PM
The mute reason was bs
This topic can also be seen as causing drama.
/inb4 this is seen as causing drama

HEY FKU STOP CAUSING DRAMA!

Anything nowadays can cause drama. People have become weak to minor things over the internet.  ::)

"Ross does not like it.  ::)"

OMG BAN HIM!

Omnomnom eating toast.

TinyPatch

Tiny

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-