May 10, 2024, 04:10:16 PMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » huge decline in forum activity

huge decline in forum activity

Started by Cooky, October 02, 2014, 11:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Quote from: Pokeh on October 02, 2014, 06:07:25 PM
lmao at least forums are up...looking at other servers

and now we're seriously censoring the other server's name when the forums don't even work, let alone any sign of competition or drama. Great job, staff.

Cooky

Quote from: Pokeh on October 02, 2014, 09:13:10 PM

and now we're seriously censoring the other server's name when the forums don't even work, let alone any sign of competition or drama. Great job, staff.
well its already censored, and has been that way for years(?)  u just avoided the censor by not typing out the full name

Pokeh

Quote from: Cooky on October 02, 2014, 09:17:29 PM

well its already censored, and has been that way for years(?)  u just avoided the censor by not typing out the full name
"marijuana has been illegal for all these years so the fact that you called it bud instead of marijuana and used it still makes it illegal"

doesn't take away from the fact that it was right to illegalize it in the first place, if ya know what I'm saying.

hur9

What does marijuana have to do with this?

That means the game is still online. thx btw

Yz

your example is pretty shitty imo and while i never agreed with the censor in its defence there's no reason to take it down if it's still going, we aren't gonna just go "oh well that servers dead we may as well uncensor it" we leave that shit we don't even think about it
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

People comes and goes, many of the new people doesn't forum that mch or not at all.

but still the community is better than nothing, and some threads are made , but not that many as it used to be.

what could be done to get more people to forum ?
<br />

anaroy50

maybe if sometimes ppl do forums events lol well more ppl will want to win and come here.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

FalseProphet

Quote from: anaroy50 on October 03, 2014, 06:10:54 AM
maybe if sometimes ppl do forums events lol well more ppl will want to win and come here.

lol gl with that.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Speedy-

No one will come back to forum on bc since none of them really play bc. People outgrow games and lots outgrew bc because it's filled with younger players and is rarely updated. In game stuff has a lot to do with the activeness of the forums.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

optisum1

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on October 02, 2014, 12:10:08 PM
I miss the active gfx section
We need back old gfx pro's, we only has angrod, ian, anti, some others too and me as beginner  :D
I want more sotw etc bcse unactive atm

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on October 02, 2014, 11:54:26 PM
your example is pretty ****ty imo and while i never agreed with the censor in its defence there's no reason to take it down if it's still going, we aren't gonna just go "oh well that servers dead we may as well uncensor it" we leave that **** we don't even think about it

idk m8 deriving from cookys example word for word i just used something that was banned/illegal that shouldn't be in the first place, used a different word to describe it, and got censored. exactly like what happened with the actual word lmao.

regardless, back on topic~

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-