May 19, 2024, 01:42:29 PMLatest Member: Daiazal
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » it has gone too far

it has gone too far

Started by mo9, June 16, 2011, 08:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

June 16, 2011, 08:25:31 PM Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 08:59:29 PM by mo9
look i will say this straight out cause it really got me pissed even though i aint involved. If anyone has a problem with any of the new / re-instated / old staff members either keep it to your self or discus it privately with them and if that doesnt work go talk to allie or w/e  besides that do not cross your line as a simple player and know your limits.
this is not directed to someone in specific it is directed to everyone with a problem with the staff ( all of it)

p.s i didnt know which section to post this in
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

NeoKiller

June 16, 2011, 08:28:21 PM #1 Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 08:30:03 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: mo9 on June 16, 2011, 08:25:31 PM
look i will say this straight out cause it really got me pissed even though i aint involved if anyone has a problem with any of the new / re-instated / old staff members
either keep it to your self or discus it privately with them and if that doesnt work go talk to allie or w/e  beside that do not cross your line as a simple player and know your limits
this is not directed to someone in specific it is directed to everyone with a problem with the staff

p.s i didnt know which section to post this in
I totally support you.
You should at least give the new staff members a chance and some time to get used to.

iwasbobo

This forum is made for discussions. People posting about not liking X as a staff member are allowed to discuss that with non-staff member Y.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

NeoKiller

Quote from: iwasbobo on June 16, 2011, 08:33:03 PM
This forum is made for discussions. People posting about not liking X as a staff member are allowed to discuss that with non-staff member Y.
But not in a quite offending way.

mo9

well imo its gone too far, either make a discussion where ppl state what they dislike abt someone and how to fix it(in a civilized respectful manner) or not at all

vv secks box

iwasbobo

Well, if you're going to stop this, you may as well stop the many other issues in discussions that this community has. For example, it's hard to keep a serious discussion going, because there's always people that end up spamming the life out of it, every time. >__>

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

mo9

that is irrelevant , and respect to staff members is of  a  higher priority

vv secks box

Toast

Meta

wtf are you mad about? translate this in english plz...

Toast

Quote from: Meta on June 16, 2011, 08:51:03 PM

He's mad about the new staff members and how they're hating on them.

*cough*

mo9

June 16, 2011, 08:54:31 PM #10 Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 09:06:28 PM by mo9
Quote from: Toast on June 16, 2011, 08:52:18 PM
Quote from: Meta on June 16, 2011, 08:51:03 PM

He's mad about the new staff members and how they're hating on them.

*cough*

wrong

not just new ones all of them......

vv secks box

supar

Haters gon' hate.

You can't really stop it unless you start warning for them being immature about it. Which I really feel as if some people will find this unjust for you not letting them hold their own opinion, then you got people complaining about everything.

But I have to agree 10 times over, you have to have respect for the people higher above you, even if you have issues with them or how they do what they do. So if you need to complain, do it in a way not as harsh, maybe point out the staff members flaws to help them improve? Just not in a completely disrespectful way.

Meta

mo9 you seriously need to grow up, this should be in the off topic or spam section because its not really a discussion, its more of a complaint about people who complain about the new and old staff.

honestly, i dont care if your mad about it, because if your smart you would just ignore the complainers and focus on the game and your friends that you play this game with.

@ supar: i disappoint...

zepher2211

If I wanna say I don't like someone I'm gonna say it, screw letting someone silence me because they don't like the words coming from my keyboard >.>.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Meta

Quote from: zepher2211 on June 16, 2011, 11:32:38 PM
If I wanna say I don't like someone I'm gonna say it, screw letting someone silence me because they don't like the words coming from my keyboard >.>.

icwutudidthar

Corr

Tricky was best mod/GM in this game. Ever.

Hop off now.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

zepher2211

Not near the end of his modship.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Yz

June 17, 2011, 01:33:24 AM #18 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 01:34:31 AM by Tricky
Quote from: zepher2211 on June 17, 2011, 12:48:21 AM

I can agree with that but you have to remember I was trying to get demoted there.

Quote from: Corr on June 17, 2011, 12:25:14 AM

Hop off now.

no ur best ever :-*

I also have to agree with this. I personally think you're(mo9) just sticking up for Toast, who I assume is one of the ones you're protecting, because he's one of your spamming buddies. If he was a proper mod, you, dii, AllEyes and the other ones wouldn't be turning every thread you touch to one of those kids chat rooms. I just don't think the right people are picked in this community and it's probably one of BC's biggest unidentified issues. I could name off the bat who shouldn't be a staff member and give enough reasons that would get them demoted in a regular server hosted by a growing company. Anyways, honesty da policy, and you, mo9, can't tell people how to think, you just can't.

@bounty: No, just no. Gramps > all. Firey barely ever played ._. even when he promised me he would now that I came back
DISCORD killyzkill

Bounty

Quote from: Tricky on June 17, 2011, 01:33:24 AM

I can agree with that but you have to remember I was trying to get demoted there.

Hop off now.

I also have to agree with this. I personally think you're(mo9) just sticking up for Toast, who I assume is one of the ones you're protecting, because he's one of your spamming buddies. If he was a proper mod, you, dii, AllEyes and the other ones wouldn't be turning every thread you touch to one of those kids chat rooms. I just don't think the right people are picked in this community and it's probably one of BC's biggest unidentified issues. I could name off the bat who shouldn't be a staff member and give enough reasons that would get them demoted in a regular server hosted by a growing company. Anyways, honesty da policy, and you, mo9, can't tell people how to think, you just can't.

@bounty: No, just no. Gramps > all. Firey barely ever played ._. even when he promised me he would now that I came back

Hello to you too.

You're right Gramp>All.

I don't get the greeting from you anymore. :(

Yz

Cuz you stopped BC and Ugly Ponies :[
DISCORD killyzkill

Bounty

mo9

tricky i am not telling ppl what to think , they can have they're own opinion but as long as they stay within they're boundaries and dont cross they're limits expressing those thoughts i dont mind

i have to repeat this not only about toast this has happened with others ...(not all of them are new staff)

vv secks box

Yz

June 17, 2011, 01:48:12 PM #23 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 01:49:32 PM by Tricky
Quote from: mo9 on June 17, 2011, 06:23:48 AM
tricky i am not telling ppl what to think , they can have they're own opinion but as long as they stay within they're boundaries and dont cross they're limits expressing those thoughts i dont mind

i have to repeat this not only about toast this has happened with others ...(not all of them are new staff)

Everyone has their own opinions and everyone has their own personal "boundary limit". Yours must be pretty small, all I've seen is "Toast shouldn't be mod" and "Gz to all cept toast"...

Figures, you're talking about old staff but this threads only made when we make fun of toast.

Quote from: mo9 on June 16, 2011, 09:57:25 AMif your annoyed by anything just keep it to yourself or QQ ur choice
DISCORD killyzkill

koolwolf2

I don't think he is talking about the opinions but why people voice em 0,0 since i also believe he is talking about toast they shouldn't do such things because he is young 0,0 i didn't see him do anythin wrong (at least as far as i know) now stop picking on his age 0,0 and about the others i really don't know not that active or that old to tell anythin

but tricky kinda makes sense 0,0
Newest one:

mo9

ugh .. this is hopeless bai

vv secks box

Iridion

Quote from: iwasbobo on June 16, 2011, 08:41:47 PM
Well, if you're going to stop this, you may as well stop the many other issues in discussions that this community has. For example, it's hard to keep a serious discussion going, because there's always people that end up spamming the life out of it, every time. >__>
i forgot, you bobo or cj?
??? ???

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

Quote from: Tricky on June 17, 2011, 01:33:24 AM

Hop off now.

I'd have to say it's not an unidentified issue, it's just that even though the issues known, no one will take immediate action (replacing staff) to stop it, I'll refer to how long it took them to replace you even when you were trying to be demoted.

Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

I'd say it's unidentified by higher staff though
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Tricky on June 17, 2011, 03:36:57 PM
I'd say it's unidentified by higher staff though

It is possible that Allie doesn't even read half the shit I send on msn O-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Jeffalo13

Why can't everyone just get along ;.;?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

hawk5005

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on June 17, 2011, 04:52:28 PM
The world we live in is cruel and sad, full with racism and tyranny, etc.

AllEyesOnMe

Because some people are kids that like to insult other people over nothing.
Even though my post was offtopic, it was the only one I made outside of spam section and it wasn't inappropriate.
Tricky is always crying about the community acting childish, when he's the one bashing other people.
Is that mature enough, if he can't think  of a different way to handle the situation ?
As far as I know mature people can communicate with others without insulting them. Any ideas can be discussed between mature adults without fighting or insulting each other.

Yz

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on June 17, 2011, 07:46:17 PM
Even though my post was offtopic, it was the only one I made outside of spam section and it wasn't inappropriate.
Tricky is always crying about the community acting childish, when he's the one bashing other people.
Is that mature enough, if he can't think  of a different way to handle the situation ?
As far as I know mature people can communicate with others without insulting them. Any ideas can be discussed between mature adults without fighting or insulting each other.

Yeah... it's not just me that talks about you making the community look stupid, no need to single anyone out. You spam a shitload, especially in CC. And I always did say - You guys are spamming cut it out, but it always went on with "lol dii u r so hawt" and "hi im mo everyone should be able to voice ur opinion, but if u voice ur opinion about me i will QQ like a bitch" (and when this happens OTHER people tell you to shut up i.e Allie/Muncay) besides, the topic is based on people talking about moderators and I'm not the only one. Stop thinking the situation you and I are in makes you so important, because nobody is upset 'bout that except you :3

You should go back to what you were doing before, the only talking you did was the spamming, because you can't argue any better than my 4 year old brother. :-*
DISCORD killyzkill

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Tricky on June 18, 2011, 01:38:09 AM
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on June 17, 2011, 07:46:17 PM

Yeah... it's not just me that talks about you making the community look stupid, no need to single anyone out. You spam a shitload, especially in CC. And I always did say - You guys are spamming cut it out, but it always went on with "lol dii u r so hawt" and "hi im mo everyone should be able to voice ur opinion, but if u voice ur opinion about me i will QQ like a bitch" (and when this happens OTHER people tell you to shut up i.e Allie/Muncay) besides, the topic is based on people talking about moderators and I'm not the only one. Stop thinking the situation you and I are in makes you so important, because nobody is upset 'bout that except you :3

You should go back to what you were doing before, the only talking you did was the spamming, because you can't argue any better than my 4 year old brother. :-*

That was only 1 joke I made about that hacker trolling Dii.
And your post proves what I said before, stop insulting other people son.

Yz

The first red highlight is an actual quote, the second, you guys insult me too. I just don't make a huge deal over that. Hell you just said I cried lol.
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

June 18, 2011, 03:39:59 AM #36 Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 03:43:34 AM by zepher2211
AllEyesOnMe is a hypocritical newblet, he goes around spamming and giving nothing to the community, and expects the ability to even come close to putting down on one of the more respected and older members of the bots community, hell I respect Tricky, and my respect's hard earned. (go rebellious teenagers)
Powersurge
Headstrong

Iridion

dat true u guys very kids

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

dimon69

"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

dimon69

1. Yep.

2. This was too tensioned.

3. Ok now bye. :)
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

zepher2211

^ Was there even a point to replying with that?
Powersurge
Headstrong

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: zepher2211 on June 18, 2011, 03:39:59 AM
AllEyesOnMe is a hypocritical newblet, he goes around spamming and giving nothing to the community, and expects the ability to even come close to putting down on one of the more respected and older members of the bots community, hell I respect Tricky, and my respect's hard earned. (go rebellious teenagers)
It's true, I didn't do much for this community but I never asked for any staff position  to have a responsability I don't value.
Also I only post in offtopic and spam section, hardly elsewhere.
So I don't expect anybody to respect, worship, venerate, suck up to me.
The only thing I demand from people like you with a stick up their ass, is to assess other people without offending.

zepher2211

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on June 18, 2011, 06:06:48 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on June 18, 2011, 03:39:59 AM
It's true, I didn't do much for this community but I never asked for any staff position  to have a responsability I don't value.
Also I only post in offtopic and spam section, hardly elsewhere.
So I don't expect anybody to respect, worship, venerate, suck up to me.
The only thing I demand from people like you with a stick up their ass, is to assess other people without offending.

Ima assess you while offending you, just cause it's what I do to immature kids.
Powersurge
Headstrong

hawk5005

I'm disappointed but not surprised. This topic led to even more hatred and it's full of off-topic spam.
The main subject was about the new staff members, not about stupid spam.
I see this thread is no longer useful so I lock it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-