May 17, 2024, 09:41:37 PMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Something i dont understand about survival

Something i dont understand about survival

Started by Frith, February 26, 2013, 08:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frith

you see players everywhere with a 219 survival tier 3 set, yet EVERYONE i have asked (apart from ross who can i say the only time ive seen him try it he died on the first code red) has admitted they cannot do it, i have only ever seen one player make it past tier 2 not including when i have done it, so yeah, I know there's the hp glitch bla bla bla but i dont think ive ever seen a player even use an hp pack or so how exactly are there so many about...

Yz

HP glitch was useable a while ago

a lot of people who got it, got it by playing with 7 other people in a room. like angrod.
DISCORD killyzkill

Eat4two

And if I'm not mistaken the droprate was increased by 100% during an event.

Redox22

Quote from: Yz on February 26, 2013, 08:25:19 AM
HP glitch was useable a while ago

a lot of people who got it, got it by playing with 7 other people in a room. like angrod.

^ this
and half of those ppl with tier 3 leeched in hack rooms / used programs :-X
QuoteMust..try..so..hard..not..to..troll..
-Allie

Rossbach

February 26, 2013, 04:42:37 PM #4 Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 04:44:55 PM by Rossbach
1. Hacking.
2. HP glitch.
3. Teir drop glitch.
4. Buying t3 with money.
5. Ross.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Iridion

Quote from: Rossbach on February 26, 2013, 04:42:37 PM
1. Hacking.  < why they got away with it
2. HP glitch. < why they got away with it
3. Teir drop glitch. < why they got away with it
4. Buying t3 with money. < ok
5. Ross is slow

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

i ban anyone who hacked for their tier 3, tier drop glitch isn't really a bad thing at all it just means t3 can drop in t2 rarely, hp glitch is too hard to track down.
DISCORD killyzkill

medchiller

Yes, many people used hp glitch (mainly everyone), some hacked, and then there is few who can get it solo. It is a difficult feat and takes much patience, I haven't personally gotten 219 T3 yet but I am able to get to Xabras's with low blue to high yellow but the only thing is the Xabras's imo are the hardest and most tedious. Even if you can manage to get to T3 stages there is still a chance of you not getting a drop and at 30 mins (my best time to get to xabs, don't hate) a round to come out with nothing is discouraging. So yeah keep trying, ask people that are good at it or pay. Good luck! :D

MagicXR

nourr993

^Noob
i think when it wasnt banable to ask admins for favours
<Ross
vNoob
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

nourr993

am i the onlyone who knows about codered's glitch (u know , guard when it's about to do the 360 spin , it's counter becomes harmlss n then combo )
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Yz

Quote from: nourr993 on February 26, 2013, 10:14:21 PM
am i the onlyone who knows about codered's glitch (u know , guard when it's about to do the 360 spin , it's counter becomes harmlss n then combo )

lol definitely not the only one
DISCORD killyzkill

medchiller

Quote from: Yz on February 26, 2013, 10:43:07 PM

lol definitely not the only one
Like Tricky said its a very, very widely known (tactic that I use). Lol
@MagicXR I was meaning you pay another player to basically get it for you and you essentially pick up the boxes, not literally pay a player or admin to give it too you. ;D

Rossbach

February 27, 2013, 04:43:26 AM #14 Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 04:52:55 AM by Rossbach

The "360 spin" is called a run attack. It can also be triggered by defending a counter from Code in a laggy room, and defending the last hit in Code's combo. Ross found it a long time ago and spread it to a bunch people, calling it the CC glitch. Few did know about it back then, but not necessarily know how to do it over and over.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-