May 07, 2024, 07:41:04 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » hey ! i'm new some help?

hey ! i'm new some help?

Started by kangol4you, February 23, 2013, 02:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kangol4you

hey i am a new member of this community and i need some help about the game , i had an account on the last game bots when it was acclaim , firstly please tell me is no more hacks and second what is different about this BOUT?

Toast

There are a few hackers, but we make sure they are banned asap. And here, we have much more updates, coins for every sector game, and the staff takes care of this game really well.

Thornz

1. They've changed the lv cap from 100 to 172 (or 221 if you are a member).
2. They've added almost double the sector levels
3. You can set your room to medium and hard difficulty, which give 1.5 and 2 times the exp respectively.
4. Lots of new items, such as leech skill, and some sweet new trans packs
5. You don't have to pay for coins anymore. You earn them by playing sector (granted, it'll take a while to get enough to buy something big, but it's still better than paying real money ^^)
6. New Zylon shop, with items that are very kick ass, but do require that you pay real money
7. Membership, with several benefits including double exp, and access to elite items
8. Survival mode in sector with unique survival maps. You have to use the room tag "{s}" to see these maps
9. LOTS of new room tags for PvP, this adding loads of variations to PvP gameplay

Plenty of other new features too, but these are some of te most noteable...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

MagicXR

Quote from: Toast on February 23, 2013, 03:17:53 PM
There are a few hackers, but we make sure they are banned asap. And here, we have much more updates, coins for every sector game, and the staff takes care of this game really well.
If you ever see a hacker make sure to take a screen shot eith the "prt scrn" button on your keyboard and then come to the forums and post the screenshot in the "Report a Rule Breaker" section. I will post a link on how to do this.

How to take a screenshot: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=27904.0

How to Respond to Hackers: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=37409.0

Have fun in Bout Cheetah!! ;)

Delta

kangol4you

is doesn't work ... the game i downloaded , and directx and after i press start isn;t starts why?

Thornz

Quote from: kangol4you on March 22, 2013, 07:08:33 PM
is doesn't work ... the game i downloaded , and directx and after i press start isn;t starts why?

You know, this happens to me on my mac running windows through bootcamp. I have no idea what causes it.  I should ask though: do you have antivirus turned on?  If so, you should add BoutCheetah as an exception, since anti-virus programs love blocking it.  I know this has worked for some people, just not for me >:(

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

kangol4you

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-