May 11, 2024, 12:21:09 PMLatest Member: Stephendop
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Still need help Santa

Still need help Santa

Started by henryboy, August 05, 2012, 05:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henryboy

KK so I have waited but still same error again. Except this time when I run the Launcher and it updates bu after updating zylonshield.dll it just stops. Ive waited,restarted,reinstalled. nothing seems to work. Im getting bored playing BOTS!!! all by myself. Santa is never on when im on xD.

Death is calling you.

Santa

Quote from: henryboy on August 05, 2012, 05:01:46 AM
KK so I have waited but still same error again. Except this time when I run the Launcher and it updates bu after updating zylonshield.dll it just stops. Ive waited,restarted,reinstalled. nothing seems to work. Im getting bored playing BOTS!!! all by myself. Santa is never on when im on xD.

Hello, can you tell me a time and day that you will be online, including your timezone, and I will try my best to be here to assist you.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

henryboy

Ill be on today at 9 pm + 5:00 time zone thanks :D!

Death is calling you.

Santa

make that tomorrow, as I wasn't here at that time today.  I'll pull an all nighter i guess.

henryboy

Death is calling you.

Santa

dang, i miss you literally by 1 hour every time "__".......  Please come back online.  I will refresh this forum every 5 minutes.

henryboy

Death is calling you.

Santa

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-