May 13, 2024, 01:50:32 AMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Help!

Help!

Started by Eat4two, October 26, 2012, 01:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eat4two

Hello everyone,
I need to buy new in-ear headphones since I lost the others :'<. So I'd like to have some proposals from you guys, which I should buy?

What I wish,
- Comfort
- Sound must be crystal clear, well balanced.
- Voices and instruments emerges fine
- A balanced frequence curve
- Noice isolating, noice cancelling

Price range: ≈ 115 EUR / 95 GBP / 150 USD

Been looking at these:
http://www.audioaffair.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=5924
http://www.digitaltrends.com/headphone-reviews/yamaha-eph-100-review/
What do you think?

I don't want that the bass reduces the midrange because for me, midrange is more important than alot of bass. Please don't recommend in-ear headphones such as Beats by Dr. Dre Tour or similar, thank you.

Let the suggestions begin.. ;o

Yz

Beats suck so damn hard.
noice = nice btw

got no recommendations unless sennheiser makes earphones.
DISCORD killyzkill

Eat4two

Yeah, ik Sennheiser, they do make decent earphones.
But as I perceived it they're more expensive if I want the same quality as the Yamaha EPH-100 has... I could be wrong, dilemma :/

And the reason why I'm spending that much money for in-ear headphones is because I want to be able to use them during execising.

Dillh

i use Turtle beach x 11 which are xbox 360 surround sound headphone very good sound and very good mic, i thinks its 5.1 surround sound speakers.

there are other types of Turtle beach you can try but its really up to you on how much you want to spend.

I spent 60 GBR pounds on mine like 3 years ago, the x 11's are gonna be so much cheaper now. The only problem with the x 11's is they have loads of wire meaning it gets tangled up a lot, there are wireless one but the cost more.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Adamp

Quote from: Dillh on October 26, 2012, 07:39:39 PM
i use Turtle beach x 11 which are xbox 360 surround sound headphone very good sound and very good mic, i thinks its 5.1 surround sound speakers.

there are other types of Turtle beach you can try but its really up to you on how much you want to spend.

I spent 60 GBR pounds on mine like 3 years ago, the x 11's are gonna be so much cheaper now. The only problem with the x 11's is they have loads of wire meaning it gets tangled up a lot, there are wireless one but the cost more.
he said hes looking for in-ear headphones and x11s aren't, also as for me i use turtle beach px21s

antisickness

id have to go with tricky. i currently own sennheisers' in-ears and they are amazing. you can really catch the bass. they also live long. i've had them for about 4/5 years now lol. its crazy.

they were £20 in the local hmv

Cooky

if u were looking for around ear headphones I would recomend something from Bose, thats the kind of around ear headphones  I have and they are amazing

the pair I have cost like 100$ or so

I never had any good in ear headphones though

Eat4two

Ah thanks everyone, gave me more knowledge ^~^.

@Anti, interesting, I will have to take a closer look at Sennheiser's products..

Rossbach

Ross' head phones are $1 and they are fine.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-