May 18, 2024, 02:54:17 PMLatest Member: sochignign
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Art collaboration with Angrod.

Art collaboration with Angrod.

Started by Materger, May 04, 2014, 08:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

What should we make? Any suggestions???? ;c

Serious suggestions only, we want something somewhat difficult to test our abilities.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Materger

Quote from: nanak tatum on May 04, 2014, 08:09:12 PM
Make a ninja polar bear that has magic. (that sounds like something a 5th grader would say but idc >;c)

Alrighty this is the first of the many suggestions to come, I hope.
We will make a poll after a few hours to see which suggestion wins.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

FalseProphet

An person with a flesh eating discease, so you have the person and half their skin is tearing away exposing of the skull and further bones of the body, with high age on the skull with various elements of emotions on the person's face. So a person with teared away skin, and exposing bones i guess, but usue your imagination to try get what i'm saying ha.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Materger

Quote from: FalseProphet on May 04, 2014, 08:13:02 PM
An person with a flesh eating discease, so you have the person and half their skin is tearing away exposing of the skull and further bones of the body, with high age on the skull with various elements of emotions on the person's face. So a person with teared away skin, and exposing bones i guess, but usue your imagination to try get what i'm saying ha.

That makes two suggestions. I'm a huge fan of these type of drawings so thank you for suggesting this lol. :)
Keep them coming guys.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

FalseProphet

Megamorphasis from human to werewolf.... ha should be interesting.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Xx Itz Ian

draw angrod finally trying league of legends after promising 103501358 times  :'( :'( :'(
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cooky

Materger

One suggestion per person. Sorry I didn't mention that. Which of your two would you like us to put on the poll FalseProhet?

Thanks CookySan for your suggestion although I think that would be a rather simple drawing, unless we make it look really realistic. That should be interesting to try. <3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

FalseProphet

Quote from: Materger on May 04, 2014, 08:22:39 PM
One suggestion per person. Sorry I didn't mention that. Which of your two would you like us to put on the poll FalseProhet?

Thanks CookySan for your suggestion although I think that would be a rather simple drawing, unless we make it look really realistic. That should be interesting to try. <3

1st one xd

Cooky

I don't think it would be so simple I mean u can have him erupting fire from his humps (they are volcanoes) and looking real fierce or maybe even launching a flamethrower attack or using earthquake! 

Materger

Quote from: Cooky on May 04, 2014, 08:25:09 PM

I don't think it would be so simple I mean u can have him erupting fire from his humps (they are volcanoes) and looking real fierce or maybe even launching a flamethrower attack or using earthquake! 

Good ideas! :O

@FalseProphet- Alrighty bud ;3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

maybe make something with kotegawa

spiderstar

1. Draw Mater like Rose in Titanic.

2. Make Mater a pokemon somehow and Angroin is his pokemon master.

3. Draw a picture of Mater playing volleyball but getting stuffed in the face by me.

4. Weird fanfic of Bleach where Ichigo is secretly in love with Chad.

Gogogogogo

Materger

Quote from: spiderstar on May 06, 2014, 03:01:12 AM
1. Draw Mater like Rose in Titanic.

2. Make Mater a pokemon somehow and Angroin is his pokemon master.

3. Draw a picture of Mater playing volleyball but getting stuffed in the face by me.

4. Weird fanfic of Bleach where Ichigo is secretly in love with Chad.

Gogogogogo

I like the one where mater steps on bug >:-(

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Yz

no ***got weaboo stuff please, i like to think angrod still has some manhood to him :P :P :P :P CHEeky
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-