Optimism

Quote from: Tricky on November 20, 2010, 05:50:36 PM
No man, it was included in a MASSIVE wall directed at dave

Go find it.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Yz

it got deleted but he remembers it
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: Optimism on October 01, 2010, 08:00:48 PM
Bobo, when was your prime because I trained you. I'm sorry, but you were never that great in my eyes. Its just one man's opinion. I'm sure others think you're great.

I'll be on in a bit.

2 line rawr.

Allie

I'm joking Opti.

Quote from: Optimism on October 01, 2010, 02:44:25 PM
Competitive PvP is what it has always been -- nonchalant...

I only call out people's BS, which I've done here. BOBO is a backstabbing child. Tricky is annoying. Corr is a backstabbing child. As for tok -- you're one of those kids that just makes me L o L. I'll take this recent dispute as a compliment...I love it when kids have to lie to dishevel my reputation. You haven't changed a bit son -- keep it up! Obviously you wouldn't DL for a few matches -- the result would be as it was 2 years ago: a loss for David, the reality twisting, bias child of CB. If you can't get wins, you can always forge those wins. I don't give 2 pennies about what this community believes concerning your abilities vs. my own. The absolute truth between you and I -- you're lightyears behind, regardless of the fiend depictions you throw up here on these forums. For some reason, nitex previously thought that lies would prove something. He may have lied to the community; however, both him and I know the truth; moreover, this truth was cemented upon viewed matches. Similar to yourself, both you and I know the truth. Do what you must to save your fail reputation, but deep down, you know you failed miserably in those 1v1s that day and then complained about lag for a good 30 minutes after the 23-1 failing. Irony//hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

Given this truth, and assuming you're telling the truth about your record with ornalth (4-2) -- doubtful given you're a compulsive liar -- then ornalth was absolute fail and the most over-rated player to ever set foot into this game. Also, why are you pulling out 07 chit chat? Its 2010, players have improved. Given your emphasis on the past, I'm assuming you've retained ure CB "skills". Not much to speak for there, huh?

UMADDAVE? Don't be. You'll be ok.

Optimism

Quote from: Allie on November 20, 2010, 06:35:20 PM
I'm joking Opti.

LOL. Wow, I verbally annihilated him ;/.

I deserve several cookies for that. Tricky, go buy me a box >.>.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Yz

Quote from: Optimism on November 20, 2010, 06:49:03 PM
LOL. Wow, I verbally annihilated him ;/.

I deserve several cookies for that. Tricky, go buy me a box >.>.

that's not even the post i wuz talkin bout
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: Optimism on September 30, 2010, 10:03:40 PM
I'm coming.

One last thing to add...

BOBO, you ****ing suck at PvP. ************.

LOL@ dave bragging about closed beta skill. The game made a 180 since then...If you bring ure CB skills, you'll get butt****ed 40x and a forced anal prolapse will ensue...

Nitex, shower and I'll be on. Don't go anywhere.

The best pvpers to ever exist in this game remain at BC. Just want you ***gots over at BE to remember this.

Allie

Quote from: Optimism on September 30, 2010, 06:08:04 PM
This point aside, tricky and his *** gang are a complete joke in my eyes. I'd butt **** tok//corr//bobo by myself in a 3v1. You're the only one that even stands half a chance vs. myself (only because of your enormous lag). Keep in mind I said HALF a chance you ****ing ass clown.

Given you don't understand the top tier techniques tricky, you would fail miserably in a lagless match, along with the rest of your failsquad. And even if somehow you learned these, you'd be too ****ing mental to implement them properly.

Allie

Quote from: Optimism on September 30, 2010, 06:03:32 PM
Tricky, you are a complete retard.

First off, let me set something straight. We both know I raped the ****ing **** out of you in BOTS!!...when I was coined out on your surge. A ram that stands still for 1/10 the game isn't my idea of a fair game; thus, my approach to that game -- laziness.

Secondly....I ****ing dominate bobo at full HP when trying. thirdly, tok is ****ing pathetic at pvper, I 23-1'd him as a complete newb (he pushed for his only victory).

Corr quit this game because I smashed the living hell out of him...

Now, concerning the vast difference in depth...Nitex is better than every single one of you. Star is better than every single one of you. I am better than every single one of you. Allie is better than 3/4 of you. You would be absolutely ****ed in the ass and sent home crying.

Ornalth good? The simple fact that you even made this reference is ****ing hilarious. Ornalth played in CB; I've developed//perfected 10+ techniques that he was completely ignorant to at the time (I've validated this with Lyric -- so before you go crying ''NO'' re-read this sentence). Moreover, tok claims to have beaten ornalth (LOL). Given I've played tok (Dave), this is simply pathetic. Dave is one of the most ignorant (thinks hes good at pvper) players to ever set foot into this game. The extent of his bias is just frowned on by anyone that knows anything about pvp.

BOBO ****ing blows, period. Corr is a whining little ***** that loses constantly. Tok is worse than BOBO. You just ****ing lag like hell. And no tricky, lag isn't always an even double edged sword. There are different lags (advantageous and disadvantageous -- you obviously don't know what I'm talking about here because you lag to EVERY single person in this game).

And before you go speaking about whose beaten who, remember WHO holds the superior ratio ovar 9000-1: myself. You're a ****ing moron with absolute 0 logic concerning pvper.

Your team is terrible. You're terrible. Get the **** out of my thread and take your pathetic ass mentality with you.

\endrage.

Allie

Are any of these it, Tricky?
Cause if it's not, you're bullshitting, these are every post Opti made with the word "Bobo" in it during the time Tok wanted to act like a cool troll on the BC forums.

Yz

November 20, 2010, 06:56:03 PM #3013 Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 06:57:55 PM by Tricky
^ first and 3rd post but i was referencing the 3rd one at first

also opti no, that type of preaching raging is not trolling, its either:
embarrassing flaming that puts lulz to shame
or nerd rage
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

Quote from: Tricky on November 20, 2010, 06:56:03 PM
^ first and 3rd post but i was referencing the 3rd one at first

also opti no, that type of preaching raging is not trolling, its either:
embarrassing flaming that puts lulz to shame
or nerd rage

LMFAO. The extent of my verbal rap3 is too extensive (win pun).

Wow, I must of had finals that week. Damn YOU GOT TOLD! lmfao! My heart sank for each and every person mentioned in those posts...10+ times. I'm mean ;/.

:P
- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-