Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

Quote from: Allie on October 01, 2010, 11:13:03 AM
Maybe.
Why.
I want to see a 200 page thread.

Split pl0x.

*gets ******

^I can't believe that word is edited >.>.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Allie

Oh, wait, hey, look.
I completely forgot about this.

@Tricky

PvP Team
- Optimism
- Corr
- OmegaWolf
- Allie

Replacements
- Bobo
-
-
-

>;o
And this was back before I started training with Opti.

Optimism

Quote from: Allie on October 01, 2010, 11:15:23 AM
Oh, wait, hey, look.
I completely forgot about this.

@Tricky

PvP Team
- Optimism
- Corr
- OmegaWolf
- Allie

Replacements
- Bobo
-
-
-

>;o
And this was back before I started training with Opti.

I'll edit the thread when we obtain 50 members. Seriously, help recruit (EVERYONE)...

SPLITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

Quote from: Optimism on October 01, 2010, 11:16:40 AM
I'll edit the thread when we obtain 50 members. Seriously, help recruit (EVERYONE)...

SPLITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This was from ZeaL.

InternetPedo

BAWWWW U R EDIT SCREENSHOTS CAUSE I R TEH BEST AN NO WUN CAN BEAT MEH!!!11!1!1!SHIFT+11!!11!!

Stop claiming to be mature when you can't accept you lost ;)

I'm not going to waste my time downloaded, installing and playing on this game just to prove a point. Feel free to download BOUT Evo and play me on that ;)

Oh, and some of us don't have to go to the gym because we go out enough to get enough exercise to stay fit and healty.

Allie

They're fake, probly made on Evo.
Note the first screenshot, it's a giveaway.
It is not a locked room, and it's room 1.
None of the slots are locked, because they do not show Closed, the only way they'd be invisible is if you played a game, which the text definitely shows you have not played one game.
Noone joined this open room, after your entire discussion, which would have seemed to have been at least 30 seconds to 1 minute long.
Surely someone would've joined Optimism's room, an open room in BOTS, room 1, nonetheless.

There's also the fact..why would you decide to screenshot those 4 at those precise moments.

Pointing out facts is my job, to beat me simply disprove this.
And you'll have to explain more than just say "We weren't in Open1", that won't work.
;|

I spent 30 minutes-60 minutes staring at these screenshots, and they are all un-BOTS-like, as far as I'd take it.
Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, but my only valid evidence is what I posted.
As I've never PvP'd you, Tok, I won't say Opti's better, but I like my questions answered.

InternetPedo

It's called "Open 3" late at night. Literally no one is ever on, and I insisted on Open 3 because on Open 1 I used to get really bad lag on my old internet connection (BT sucks, you can't argue with that). If you don't believe it was Open 3 then that's not my issue, I didn't take screenshots of the lobby that night (and let's face it why would I?).

Oh, and I took those screenshots out then because like I said in my first post, I have a lot of screenies and it takes forever to find anything. I have literally several GB of screenies from 2006 to 2010.

I'd have no problem with this "top pvp'er" bullshit if Optimism wasn't so "I'm the best, always was, always will be and you're all shit". He takes on "apprentices" such as Blade_Assassin and then claims they lag/hack/cheat or whatever if they ever beat him. He simply can't ever accept losing, such as why he claims Surge_Assassin used hiddenware (PROTIP: Your connection isn't great Optimism, so you're not exactly going to get a lag free game) because he got absolutely trashed by him.

Oh, and Nitex - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DMuzGNf6e2sJ:phpbb.acclaim.com/bots/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D45137%26postdays%3D0%26postorder%3Dasc%26start%3D15%26sid%3D070b20a321278daad74c499b3591bd1e+bots+acclaim+ornalth&hl=en&client=firefox-a&gl=uk&strip=1

Oh and since I'm being pretty civil about this (considering I'm telling everyone to not come and spam your server because it's pointless violence) would you mind telling RedEyes or whoever it is that their "DDoS" program really doesn't work... It's called a firewall >_>

Allie

'kay.
I have no other evidence against them, so I have nothing more to say regarding it.

As for the person using the "DDoS" program.
That would be this person.

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=2370.0

And they're just a random person, not at all affiliated with me or Kenny.

InternetPedo

Mmk... Might want to PM them though because a few members are taking offence and I'm not going to waste my time rounding everyone up and lecturing them... Far too busy to do that.

To be honest I couldn't care less about all this bullshit, and I don't care if people play both BE and BC. I'm just sick of a couple of ignorant people going "LOLZ EVERY1 ON EVO R SHIT I R TEH KING!!!".

Iridion

Quote from: InternetPedo on October 01, 2010, 01:48:18 PM
I don't care if people play both BE and BC.
Nice to know  ;D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Yeah.
I don't mind it either, I still have a few people who play both mod here.
Doesn't bother me.

I rarely see anyone like that, except Meta.
Most people are the other way around.

InternetPedo

It's a shame.

I still remember when competitive PvP wasn't "LOL U SUK"..

Optimism

October 01, 2010, 02:44:25 PM #2367 Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 02:49:53 PM by Optimism
Quote from: InternetPedo on October 01, 2010, 02:05:45 PM
It's a shame.

I still remember when competitive PvP wasn't "LOL U SUK"..

Competitive PvP is what it has always been -- nonchalant...

I only call out people's BS, which I've done here. BOBO is a backstabbing child. Tricky is annoying. Corr is a backstabbing child. As for tok -- you're one of those kids that just makes me L o L. I'll take this recent dispute as a compliment...I love it when kids have to lie to dishevel my reputation. You haven't changed a bit son -- keep it up! Obviously you wouldn't DL for a few matches -- the result would be as it was 2 years ago: a loss for David, the reality twisting, bias child of CB. If you can't get wins, you can always forge those wins. I don't give 2 pennies about what this community believes concerning your abilities vs. my own. The absolute truth between you and I -- you're lightyears behind, regardless of the fiend depictions you throw up here on these forums. For some reason, nitex previously thought that lies would prove something. He may have lied to the community; however, both him and I know the truth; moreover, this truth was cemented upon viewed matches. Similar to yourself, both you and I know the truth. Do what you must to save your fail reputation, but deep down, you know you failed miserably in those 1v1s that day and then complained about lag for a good 30 minutes after the 23-1 failing. Irony//hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

Given this truth, and assuming you're telling the truth about your record with ornalth (4-2) -- doubtful given you're a compulsive liar -- then ornalth was absolute fail and the most over-rated player to ever set foot into this game. Also, why are you pulling out 07 chit chat? Its 2010, players have improved. Given your emphasis on the past, I'm assuming you've retained ure CB "skills". Not much to speak for there, huh?

UMADDAVE? Don't be. You'll be ok.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Mihax

How about you 2 just do a game? Opti go download B Evo and play against Tok.

Also lulz @ everyone's ego when it comes to pvp. I even got mentioned a few times even tho I didn't even post lmfao.

Optimism

Quote from: Mihax on October 01, 2010, 02:47:58 PM
How about you 2 just do a game? Opti go download B Evo and play against Tok.

Also lulz @ everyone's ego when it comes to pvp. I even got mentioned a few times even tho I didn't even post lmfao.

No? The best pvpers remain here at level 200. Thus, the best games remain here...

Why would I waste my time on a bunch of has beens, aside from yourself.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-