May 21, 2024, 07:20:05 AMLatest Member: ScottDub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Xbox 360 controller support!

Xbox 360 controller support!

Started by gionid, November 17, 2013, 03:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gionid

i Think that might be a great gameplay edit, so you can use Rush, GC etc faster and just for people
who like play with controller like i do
:)

Madprox

You can use this already.
If you can't find a guide anywhere, contact "Nex' on forums with a PM.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

JustRK

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 17, 2013, 04:03:45 PM
Quote from: Madprox on November 17, 2013, 03:42:39 PM

I once tried using the guide and it didnt work because the programs are messed up. Also, I'm assuming that playing on a control for BC is a lot harder than using keyboard.

Actually it makes it pretty easy. I once converted my midi controller into a gaming pad.
You can program one button to have a dual button function (such as button "A" being X+C for your skill)

With that said all you need is a d-pad, a button for jump, trans, hit and block.

If people were really that interested I could make a video.

Reviax

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 17, 2013, 04:03:45 PM
Quote from: Madprox on November 17, 2013, 03:42:39 PM

I once tried using the guide and it didnt work because the programs are messed up. Also, I'm assuming that playing on a control for BC is a lot harder than using keyboard.
That depends. Some people might be able to play better with controllers. The only problem I have with it is double-tapping to run/dash. It's difficult on a controller compared to a keyboard for me. =/

Using the dual button function as RK said makes it a hell of a lot easier to shoot and use actives though.

gionid

Ingame support might be much easyer :o

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-