well

Started by Kevin, March 23, 2011, 01:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Cool people are muted and I'm bored.

Meta add me on YOU KNOW WHAT.

We can "Sector".

Jet

We'll be back.....maybe lol.  Just waiting to be muted again for no apparent reason by the amazing power abuse display of Optimism and Allie just got done telling me on MSN that she don't care at all so it's whatever lol.  Guess that shows how much these Admins care about the community.

Kevin

Yes I'm Jelly dammit.

He managed to ban almost all my alts and I can't remember the pass to my other one O.o

Kevin

who are you? ^^^^

Meta

tomorrow we talk on msn about the YOU KNOW WHAT

GavinGill

Quote from: Jet on March 23, 2011, 01:46:59 AM
We'll be back.....maybe lol.  Just waiting to be muted again for no apparent reason by the amazing power abuse display of Optimism and Allie just got done telling me on MSN that she don't care at all so it's whatever lol.  Guess that shows how much these Admins care about the community.
Quote from: ExileWell they currently have Optimism on a complete power abusing rage right now lol.  Muting people for no reason and locking and deleting topics.  Even deleting a topic of people reporting him for his power abuse lol.  But Allie said she don't care so yeah.
He's only muted people that needed to be muted from last I checked. They weren't doing anything but blowing things out proportion and causing an uproar. That's not an abuse of power at all.

As for the change in agreement, keep in mind he's just trying to get people to shut up and simmer down for a bit. He's made it clear that they'll do something about it in the near future.

If you fools would just stop trying to cause a ruckus and actually think for once, you wouldn't need to be temporarily muted. Simmer down and then discuss it like adults (or at least try to) tomorrow. You guys are acting like a bunch of butt-hurt preschoolers ffs.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Kevin

Quote from: Meta on March 23, 2011, 02:04:33 AM

kbroski.

@Gavin We're all fired up.

I just love messing around with everyone, I couldn't give 2 shits for either game.

Jet

Meh maybe we can hook up on "another game" sometime.  Don't dare say the name or I might be banned.  ::) ::) lol

Quote from: GavinGill on March 23, 2011, 02:05:02 AM
Quote from: Jet on March 23, 2011, 01:46:59 AM
Quote from: ExileWell they currently have Optimism on a complete power abusing rage right now lol.  Muting people for no reason and locking and deleting topics.  Even deleting a topic of people reporting him for his power abuse lol.  But Allie said she don't care so yeah.
He's only muted people that needed to be muted from last I checked. They weren't doing anything but blowing things out proportion and causing an uproar. That's not an abuse of power at all.

As for the change in agreement, keep in mind he's just trying to get people to shut up and simmer down for a bit. He's made it clear that they'll do something about it in the near future.

If you fools would just stop trying to cause a ruckus and actually think for once, you wouldn't need to be temporarily muted. Simmer down and then discuss it like adults (or at least try to) tomorrow. You guys are acting like a bunch of butt-hurt preschoolers ffs.

It's a ridiculous idea to think we're all gonna cool over instantly :3 He banned all the zephers, or muted. I'm pissed.

Xrow

Quote from: Kevin on March 23, 2011, 02:07:05 AM

I just love messing around with everyone, I couldn't give 2 shits for either game.

LOL LOOK AT THAT ****ING SMILEY LOLOL.
And I couldn't give three. TAKE THAT

Kevin

Quote from: Jet on March 23, 2011, 02:07:56 AM
Meh maybe we can hook up on "another game" sometime.  Don't dare say the name or I might be banned.  ::) ::) lol

Runescape??? Not banned yet tho. Unless you take out every letter except the e, and add v,2 o's,u,t,b.

If we mention the name with no attitude towards or against it, no one get's banned - which is also why I'm trying SO hard not to just spam the forums with that name. 

Kevin

March 23, 2011, 02:15:50 AM #12 Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 02:22:50 AM by Kevin
Quote from: Xrow on March 23, 2011, 02:10:29 AM
Quote from: Kevin on March 23, 2011, 02:07:05 AM

LOL LOOK AT THAT ****ING SMILEY LOLOL.
And I couldn't give three. TAKE THAT

I shit you not dude.

Jet

Take the 2nd, 15th, 21st, 20th of the alphabet and add them together.  Then add a space then take the 5th, 22nd, and 15th letter of the alphabet and combine them and that's the name of the game :D lol.

Rossbach

How come shadow muted.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-