May 23, 2024, 12:08:40 AMLatest Member: catwalkgoa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Do you mind if ask you this Zylon Gaming?

Do you mind if ask you this Zylon Gaming?

Started by Schiffer, March 23, 2011, 07:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schiffer

How'd you re-build Bots? Do you have a special copy or something?? I know that you've hacked it but How did you manage on getting inside the game and customizing things?
Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Malachi45

Maybe one of the workers in Acclaim had the files. I actually wanted to know this myself. Perhaps they took the files from Acclaim kinda like we can mod parts using the folder "data" and they made BC.
Just a person who likes fun :)

Schiffer

Quote from: Malachi45 on March 23, 2011, 07:56:05 PM
Maybe one of the workers in Acclaim had the files. I actually wanted to know this myself. Perhaps they took the files from Acclaim kinda like we can mod parts using the folder "data" and they made BC.

I myself am curios of Making Online-Games and stuff, But I'm still learning on how.

Perhaps you're right, Perhaps you're wrong; Maybe Allie came to the Acclaim BOTS official factory-like-something and stole and hacked some bla bla bla I'm imagining too much.
Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Kevin

Quote from: Schiffer on March 23, 2011, 08:01:52 PM

I myself am curios of Making Online-Games and stuff, But I'm still learning on how.

Perhaps you're right, Perhaps you're wrong; Maybe Allie came to the Acclaim BOTS official factory-like-something and stole and hacked some bla bla bla I'm imagining too much.
0ll00l no, Making a Bots!! acclaim server is just as easy as making a runescape p server.

You think of any MMO, I can give you a private server for it.

Allie

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Corr

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

GavinGill

If you're asked the same question 10, 20 times then you're bound to give the same answer 10, 20 times.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Allie

Quote from: GavinGill on March 24, 2011, 04:44:50 AM
If you're asked the same question 10, 20 times then you're bound to give the same answer 10, 20 times.

Gavin, he owns opti in logic 10 fold.

Schiffer

Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Kevin

Only reason there aren't more private servers is because 90% of the BOTS!! community was under the age of 15. Nothing wrong with that, just sayin.

G1ng3r

Quote from: Kevin on March 23, 2011, 08:32:51 PM
Quote from: Schiffer on March 23, 2011, 08:01:52 PM

0ll00l no, Making a Bots!! acclaim server is just as easy as making a runescape p server.

You think of any MMO, I can give you a private server for it.

Give Me An Acclaim BOTS!! one please :3.

Schiffer

Quote from: G1ng3r on March 24, 2011, 07:56:26 PM
google produced http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/general-gaming-discussion/614572-new-server-files-bots-acclaim.html

Aaaaand... It has a File error, It's not complete.

I can hold many Server Files, I have a Server in SA-MP (GTA San Andreas MultiPlayer).

It'll be "Easy".
Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-