June 02, 2024, 11:47:37 AMLatest Member: MyzhPRbom
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Leaving/Taking A Break

Leaving/Taking A Break

Started by Shadow_, March 28, 2011, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow_

March 28, 2011, 10:37:03 PM Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 10:39:15 PM by Shadow_
Well this is Shadow/Khaos (probably going to be muted for no reason again) anyways just wanted to say I'll be taking a leave/break from BC simply due to all this stupid crap going on with Opti and Allie telling me she don't care about what he does.  So I don't really wanna be here if that's how this community especially Admin's and GM's are going to act.

Anyways just wanted to say thanks to everyone for some of the fun times here, won't list names because I'm afraid I'll miss someone lol.  I may be on from time to time, but very unlikely, I'll be moving on to other things I guess until something here changes.  Until then peace everyone.  At some of the other people who know what I am referring to in this sentence you may be able to catch me on another game not allowed to be mentioned here from time to time lol.

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

NeoKiller

AllEyesOnMe

Bye and ..
                 don't forget to ... Have fun !

koolwolf2

Cya

.....We haven't talked at all but your posts seem to interest me would miss such a guy :D
Newest one:

Meteor

Bai dude,had fun times with you ;/

(click to show/hide)

Shadow_

Might be back if things change but I highly doubt they will, but yeah we will see.

Kevin

Trust me, if it wasn't for me easily being able to troll the hell out of members here, I'd be gone.

It's just so legit.

Cya yo.

zepher2211

March 29, 2011, 11:21:09 PM #8 Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 11:23:45 PM by zepher2211
I didn't like you at first, thought of you as the wannabe staff that was staff in old bc; but we haz gained something in common so i r pleased to say, good day.

-Zepher :3

Opti=Histoalloveragain

Powersurge
Headstrong

Bounty

Quote from: zepher2211 on March 29, 2011, 11:21:09 PM
I didn't like you at first, thought of you as the wannabe staff that was staff in old bc; but we haz gained something in common so i r pleased to say, good day.

-Zepher :3

Opti=Histoalloveragain

I agree with you Zeph. He's pulling a historian move.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

grant748

I remeber when you were a noob

GavinGill

Quote from: Shadow_ on March 28, 2011, 10:37:03 PM
Well this is Shadow/Khaos (probably going to be muted for no reason again)
You were muted because all you were doing was making nonsensical posts that served no purpose other than to encourage idiocy. Your mute was agreed upon by more than one staff member.

QQ nub
-----
How is that at all like Histo? Why doesn't anyone think before posting nowadays?

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Shadow_

March 30, 2011, 09:48:18 AM #12 Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 09:50:38 AM by Shadow_
Quote from: GavinGill on March 30, 2011, 05:34:49 AM
You were muted because all you were doing was making nonsensical posts that served no purpose other than to encourage idiocy. Your mute was agreed upon by more than one staff member.

QQ nub
-----
How is that at all like Histo? Why doesn't anyone think before posting nowadays?

The only one's who agree'd were Opti and Zero, and maybe you..  Everyone else was trying to get me unmuted, ZomZom even told me that so don't bring your stupid bullshit here.

Histo = didn't care about the community.  Opti = don't care about the community, course he's not the only one.  Both by far the worst staff members in history.

Also, you say on the other forums that you like that game better/community way better than this one so why the **** are you even here ?

zepher2211

Quote from: GavinGill on March 30, 2011, 05:34:49 AM

QQ nub
-----

Histo, being in the upper realms of acclaims staff, was ever so slightly disconnected from the BOTS community, yet went around moderating "like a boss," opti was definately not the most active staff member, and his "objectivity" caused him to upset many people without the need to do so. If you want a direct correlation, histo filtered his own name, opti closed all posts with "be" in them, neither thing was against the rules to say, but the community was censored anyway. I will now let this rest with opti's "Retirement."
Powersurge
Headstrong

Kevin

Histo works with Star wars now amirite?

Watch him suggest some of the BOTS!! item names for wepons (on star wars) and fail hard.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-