May 23, 2024, 10:33:35 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » REMOVE THE FRKIN VID

REMOVE THE FRKIN VID

Started by HotDoggie, April 06, 2011, 01:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotDoggie

i see its pvp,
i have invited more than 5 people. since they watched that vid, they say no thx
someone remove that gay vid...
rather put the bout korean trailer(scalper vs spiker) cuz it has better graphics and stoof.:p
IGN: Vortex/Banana/Dolan
Warned for Muffins.

aeroaigle

Just because five people did not like it does not mean  it needs to be removed. The reasons you give for the trailer is not convincing( I have not watched that trailer). To me, graphics hardly matter at all in a game. It is more about gameplay than graphics.

HotDoggie

they need to see a good graphic b4 the game play
>.> lol
Warned for Muffins.

aeroaigle

Why would one need to see graphics before gameplay? It is not very important when it comes to how good a game is. I know graphics can enhance gameplay but only very little.

zomniethe4

The vid. should be more than just PvP.

Zom

HotDoggie

April 07, 2011, 12:53:53 AM #5 Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 12:57:40 AM by HotDoggie
Warned for Muffins.

zepher2211

We just need someone that can make a few 3 d models so we can make our own animated vid like that.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Smash1337

Quote from: HotDoggie on April 07, 2011, 12:53:53 AM
this be better
BOUT trailer korean version of BOTS!!

Why would BoutCheetah copy someone else's video do you want them to be shut down again? Thats copyright shit right there.

MapleStory

Quote from: HotDoggie on April 07, 2011, 12:53:53 AM
this be better
BOUT trailer korean version of BOTS!!

I love this vid, this is actually the first vid i watched about a version of BOTS that made me search for bc.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-