June 18, 2024, 09:34:05 AMLatest Member: Rohit7240
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » What is BC coming to ?

What is BC coming to ?

Started by Shadow, May 02, 2011, 09:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

May 02, 2011, 09:58:50 PM Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:03:04 PM by Shadow
Seriously this game is getting like worse and worse everyday.  Someone needs to add some excitement to this place or something seriously.  Admins ain't doing anything with the game any more.  Hackers are taking over like they did on BOTS.  There's just nothing here anymore this place has lost it's BOTS feeling which is why most people have left BC for Ugly Ponies.  Plus whats with random players having GM flags ?? Like wtf ??  I thought those were for GM's only and now random players have them wtf is up with that ??  This game seriously needs something or it is not going to last long at all the more I try to come back an play the worse my feelings get for this place its just dull and plain.  It would be more fun if it were actually a challenge to earn stuff around here.  Anyways that's just my opinions on this place it seriously needs a make over or something or it's just going to start dying.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Allie

You know what needs a makeover?
Farmers.

Shadow

What does that have to do with anything here ?  You know what I'm saying is true.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Styx

zomniethe4

Kinda hard for Red to run a server his self.

Zom

G1ng3r

Go in game and find 10 hackers right now. If I was looking for that BOTS feel I wouldn't still be here, nor would any of the current Zylon users. Name 10 players non GM that have the GM Flags.

In my serious opinion:

What you're saying is make this a clone of BE.

Kevin

May 03, 2011, 05:42:27 PM #6 Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 05:46:32 PM by Kevin
Whats a bc

Shadow

Quote from: G1ng3r on May 03, 2011, 05:39:43 PM
Go in game and find 10 hackers right now. If I was looking for that BOTS feel I wouldn't still be here, nor would any of the current Zylon users. Name 10 players non GM that have the GM Flags.

In my serious opinion:

Lmao that would be to easy.

And I said random players not how many these are some of the people that have them that I know of that aren't GM's.

DamDatNerd
Meta/Desto,  if I'm not mistaken has them as well.
And I'm sure some of the old BC staff still have them as well.

Kevin

I wasn't important enough to get flags.

I got 'if's, and's, or buts'.

I agree we need something to bring this community back to life, not sure what at this point.

Shadow

May 03, 2011, 10:14:00 PM #9 Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:14:30 PM by Shadow
Some events or something would be nice.....honestly though I'm almost done here I spend more time over on Ugly Ponies than I do here right now simply because it's actually exciting over there at least to me it is.

zepher2211

May 03, 2011, 11:27:07 PM #10 Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 11:27:30 PM by zepher2211
Quote from: Shadow on May 03, 2011, 06:09:10 PM

In my serious opinion:

And I said random players not how many these are some of the people that have them that I know of that aren't GM's.

DamDatNerd
Meta/Desto,  if I'm not mistaken has them as well.
And I'm sure some of the old BC staff still have them as well.

You realize saying "Lmao that would be easy" does nothing for what he said O.o. Who are you to be one to criticize this game when you've maybe come on 3 times in the last month and a half? I suggest you go back over to BE cause when you're here you have done nothing but bitch and moan about everything.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Kevin

^ I partially agree with you, but you HAVE to admit, BC has been in the shits for quite some time.

Allie

Yep, delete half our coding, make most things stop working, and we got BE.
It is too easy.

Kevin

Making me a mod would help Allie. ^

Restored to former glory.

Shadow

May 03, 2011, 11:51:48 PM #14 Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 11:53:51 PM by Shadow
Quote from: Allie on May 03, 2011, 11:37:08 PM

Yep, delete half our coding, make most things stop working, and we got BE.
It is too easy.
These two servers are completely different all you coding is from the "new" parts or maps and whatever else is here that takes away from the classic game.  Plus everything there is working fine right now.

Zeph I log on almost every day and I already noticed that this game is dying out no where near as many people on, especially for PvP.  I log on and log right back off because there is nothing to do on here.  Everything is basically given to you here on a silver plater no work required.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-