mo9

pretty simple just download and install 

btw i am using windows 7 not mac (it is a mac theme ) i didn't test it on a mac
http://www.seriema.net/thumbview/index.php?page=download_full

Screenie :D

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

NoS

...And I don't see the usefulness of seeing a .PSD in such a small icon beyond identification, when I can recognize almost all my .psds by filename.
take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

hawk5005

Quote from: NoS on May 12, 2011, 08:20:16 AM
...And I don't see the usefulness of seeing a .PSD in such a small icon beyond identification, when I can recognize almost all my .psds by filename.
When you have over 100 PSD files it gets harder to recognize them all by name.
Mo, you ripped this tutorials from sigtutorials.com, and this should be posted in tips and guides section since it's more of a guide.

NoS

Pfft. I haven't yet been unable to recognize any of my .psds, since furthermore I save their associated raster flats in the same spot with the same filename. Hardly any cause of confusion there for me.
take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

mo9

Quote from: hawk5005 on May 12, 2011, 08:48:16 AM
Quote from: NoS on May 12, 2011, 08:20:16 AM
When you have over 100 PSD files it gets harder to recognize them all by name.
Mo, you ripped this tutorials from sigtutorials.com, and this should be posted in tips and guides section since it's more of a guide.

actually i found a program called  mystic-thumb and it had to be purchased so i opened http://alternativeto.net and searched alternatives and found thumb view which is free  , i was gunna put it in guides but only ppl who use photoshop will understand what it does soo i put it here

oh and nos u don't have to download it , but i just find it annoying to look at an entire folder of photoshop icons
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-