April 30, 2024, 08:01:33 PMLatest Member: RichardHal
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Server updates -May 29th 2011-

Server updates -May 29th 2011-

Started by Santa, May 29, 2011, 06:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

May 29, 2011, 06:51:21 PM Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 10:50:00 AM by RedEyes
Server Updates

1.) The random disconnections that many of you have been experiencing, has been identified and successfully patched through the coding.  It took awhile to find out exactly where this bug was coming from, but with everyones patience, we have finally resolved this.
2.) The server has been crashing once every other day, but no one really noticed this, as the server restarter automatically brought it back on-line.  This should not happen again, as we have identified which function was causing this to happen.
3.) Meta aka Desto(in-game), is currently working on replacing all the "There is no description at this time." for the description of many of the items in our database.  He will be done later today.
4.) A new Merc is being added called "Choppers".  It will be perfectly balanced to go with sector and base.
5.) We are going to be balancing all Mercs for sector and base starting today, we expect to be done with this tomorrow.
6.) Matt has identified the problem in the shop creator, which cut out the last few items in the shop, and this has now been resolved, meaning you will now be able to see the Guild Expand buttons in the shop.
7.) A update will be rolled out soon to patch the problem with "Game-hack detected" that pops up very rarely by error.
8.) The forum will be getting a "Make over" of sorts.  You will see in the upcoming days.
9.) We will also be working on the market place next week.
10.) The functions in game for viewing the marketplace, events, and rankings will be working again next week as well.
11.) Meteor has created icons for the elektra sets, they are very nice, wayyyy better then the lightning bolt icons.

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

solggx

Meta

Never123

solggx

Meteor

May 30, 2011, 06:15:05 AM #6 Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 06:15:22 AM by Meteor
Nice updates.I like how you named the scorpion merc :P
You forgot:
11) All Elektra parts of the three Bot types now have their own icons instead of lightnings.(Made by Meteor)

(click to show/hide)

hawk5005

Quote from: Meteor on May 30, 2011, 06:15:05 AM
You forgot:
11) All Elektra parts of the three Bot types now have their own icons instead of lightnings.(Made by Meteor)
Awesome updates.
And nice icons meteor. :P

Meta

Quote from: Meteor on May 30, 2011, 06:15:05 AM
You forgot:

Sadly, Kenny only wanted 10 things mentioned.

Santa

Damn, I completely forgot to add that bro, sorry.

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

eco999

I like it when there are lots of updates. MORE PLS.

bangaer2

12.) Half of MTCyber's gigas have been confiscated due to illegal obtainance.

funny, but at the same time not :) :(
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Toast

Quote from: bangaer2 on May 30, 2011, 02:25:22 PM
12.) Half of MTCyber's gigas have been confiscated due to illegal obtainance.

funny, but at the same time not :) :(

That isn't an update.
And ty Met and Met.  ;)

eco999

Quote from: eco999 on May 30, 2011, 01:26:15 PM
I like it when there are lots of updates. MORE PLS.
I WANT MORE.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-