June 15, 2024, 07:18:27 AMLatest Member: SLFL12
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New sector map and higher levels????

New sector map and higher levels????

Started by Selene, June 03, 2011, 12:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

You should make a new sector map for only member's, and a map for all non member and member's. One more suggest  is to make the non member's to level 200 or 185 and the member's to level 250. This would get more player's to buy membership and get more players to play the game, and stay on longer and not quit so fast. Plus you need make new armor too, for the lvl 250.

NeoKiller

1. New maps would be needed
2. New sets would be needed
3. 1+2 is alot of work
4. NO!

solggx

Quote from: NeoKiller on June 03, 2011, 12:31:37 PM
1. New maps would be needed
2. New sets would be needed
3. 1+2 is alot of work
4. NO!
well yeah is alot of work......

Meteor

A lv 250 would be too overpowered.200 is already high enough.

(click to show/hide)

bangaer2

This suggestion is selfish and stupid. What Neo said and this:
Making a member only sector map will mean that non members wont be able to enter the room of a member because they cannot play it or have it show up. If a member is RM in a room with non members and switches to a member only map, the non members would high likely be DCed. This doesn't work.
Raising the level cap is a no. It is fine and perfect as it is. People chose if they want the extra 50 levels and more sets normally and members don't need more features.

The Admins have not figured out yet how to make new modelled shapes for the game. The maximum they can do is make Mods(modifications) of diffrent armors and maps. Like 166 and 200 armors and Gavin's/Jura's Requiem from lv 66.
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

RAUDOG

June 03, 2011, 03:06:04 PM #5 Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 03:09:32 PM by RAUDOG
Quote from: danidoo on June 03, 2011, 12:28:55 PM
You should make a new sector map for only member's, and a map for all non member and member's. One more suggest  is to make the non member's to level 200 or 185 and the member's to level 250. This would get more player's to buy membership and get more players to play the game, and stay on longer and not quit so fast. Plus you need make new armor too, for the lvl 250.
I already suggested something similar to Allie & RedEyes months ago.

Toast

If bots were up to level 250, the gods would be underleveled.

asmit10

Actually, the only suggestion that would even be considerable would be a "Members only level" But I would've suggested a Members only room, because as it has been pointed out you can not make a members only level without having bugs, but a members only room is possible. It'd be like adding a min - max level that you want to allow into the room.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Meta

1. New maps would be needed NO
2. New sets would be needed NO
3. 1+2 is alot of work
4. NO!

The ones that have the pretty "NO" is what we talked about before, we DO NOT need ANYMORE maps.

If your bored of sectoring the same map, then PvP or BvB.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Meta on June 06, 2011, 03:06:48 PM
1. New maps would be needed NO
2. New sets would be needed NO
3. 1+2 is alot of work
4. NO!

The ones that have the pretty "NO" is what we talked about before, we DO NOT need ANYMORE maps.

If your bored of sectoring the same map, then PvP or BvB.
well this is basicly what I mean with point 4 :)

koolwolf2

Quote from: asmit10 on June 06, 2011, 11:06:18 AM
Actually, the only suggestion that would even be considerable would be a "Members only level" But I would've suggested a Members only room, because as it has been pointed out you can not make a members only level without having bugs, but a members only room is possible. It'd be like adding a min - max level that you want to allow into the room.
Then non-members will be left out 0,0

but if they can make 2 versions of the same map member and non-member

might work but too much PAIN
SO NO
Newest one:

asmit10

Quote from: koolwolf2 on June 09, 2011, 11:17:53 AM

SO NO

not to bump threads or anything but who cares if they're left out. What if people wanted a member only room?
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Toast

Quote from: asmit10 on June 16, 2011, 07:54:36 PM
Quote from: koolwolf2 on June 09, 2011, 11:17:53 AM

SO NO

not to bump threads or anything but who cares if they're left out. What if people wanted a member only room?

They can just lock the rooms and invite members only.

asmit10

What if they're to lazy :/ like some people are to lazy to hit a quote button.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

vaandoom32

it would make the game alot better even if it required a little work >.>

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-