May 25, 2024, 06:42:09 PMLatest Member: honk
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New PACK :)

New PACK :)

Started by Sweet123232, June 09, 2011, 10:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet123232

Theres is all the RARE rb packs and hp packs well what if there was something in the game that was like and RB pack but what it did was change ur bot type in game so u use it it changes it to a random bot type other then the one ur useing and then after the match you go back to your normal bot u Originally :) But it was a rare item not in the shop or anything only on certain levels :) i think that would be amazing i dont know just a suggestion ahaaa :D

asmit10

Random? If that was put into the game i wouldn't use it.. lol im a surge what if i use it and i become patch O.o then i go from fast and thin to slow and fat ...
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

bangaer2

This wouldn't work. Changing the bot type in a game would either collide with the server and files. Stats cannot be changed in game unless you Trans and your Trans is already set from the beginning of a game.
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

asmit10

Quote from: bangaer2 on June 10, 2011, 11:49:49 AM
This wouldn't work. Changing the bot type in a game would either collide with the server and files. Stats cannot be changed in game unless you Trans and your Trans is already set from the beginning of a game.

True, I think the closest this idea could get would be to have a trans as a ram / surge / patch
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Toast

There's something called a transformation coupon.

koolwolf2

Quote from: Toast on June 11, 2011, 11:48:23 AM
There's something called a transformation coupon.
we all want it for free :D
Newest one:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-