>Di6Mo9< GFX Shoppy. >:3

Started by dimon69, June 12, 2011, 06:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supar

Type [Ub, banner, tag etc.] : Tag
Size in pixels: whatever you finds best
Text: Supar
Subtext:
Render/Stock URL: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=3075&fullsize=1<--- this work?
Color preferences: Black and white

VooDoo

yeah mate that works

I think mo9 can handle this
Dimon did me 69 <3

VooDoo 4 Life BIATCH

dimon69

Quote from: Allie on June 13, 2011, 04:50:12 PM
Quote from: dimon69 on June 13, 2011, 12:03:12 PM
Toast.

I hope you like it. =l

this......
this....
I knew you weren't a GFXer.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\you didn't even render the toast, there's white blurs around it

Ok..
1. Not the best sig I ever made....
2. If you look VERY carefully you might see that behind the toast there is an overaly smudged toast and that makes those lines.
3. Gfx doesn't mean rendering. For rendering you have to learn how to render. I never learnt how to render I just used the eraser brush or the polygonal tool and 'rendered' around if i really needed a render.
4. Never really said I'm a GFXer. To call myself [or in general to call yourself a GFXer you need to be at a certain level in GFXing, and I'm not. :)..
5. I know you hate me so I won't be saying anything anymore at this point.

Now, sorry toast if you don't like it. I didn't really know how to make a "toast" sig T_T
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

Meta

Quote from: dimon69 on June 14, 2011, 02:40:51 AM
Toast.

I hope you like it. =l

this......
this....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok..
2. If you look VERY carefully you might see that behind the toast there is an overaly smudged toast and that makes those lines.
3. Gfx doesn't mean rendering. For rendering you have to learn how to render. I never learnt how to render I just used the eraser brush or the polygonal tool and 'rendered' around if i really needed a render.
4. Never really said I'm a GFXer. To call myself [or in general to call yourself a GFXer you need to be at a certain level in GFXing, and I'm not. :)..

Now, sorry toast if you don't like it. I didn't really know how to make a "toast" sig T_T

mind sending me the render, i wanna play around with it

dimon69

June 14, 2011, 06:47:29 AM #49 Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 06:48:28 AM by dimon69
Quote from: Optimism on June 13, 2011, 12:50:46 PM
Type [Ub, banner, tag etc.] : Tag
Size in pixels: 500x200
Text: Optimism
Subtext: be water
Render/Stock URL: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=44362#top_display_media
Color preferences: Your choice

I hope you like it.

Yz

Quote from: dimon69 on June 14, 2011, 02:40:51 AMNever really said I'm a GFXer. To call myself [or in general to call yourself a GFXer you need to be at a certain level in GFXing, and I'm not. :)..

Please don't pretend to be modest. We all know, including you, that your sigs are better than most in this community. No need to ask for even more compliments from your fanboys >.<
DISCORD killyzkill

dimon69

Quote from: Tricky on June 14, 2011, 06:56:28 AM
Quote from: dimon69 on June 14, 2011, 02:40:51 AMNever really said I'm a GFXer. To call myself [or in general to call yourself a GFXer you need to be at a certain level in GFXing, and I'm not. :)..

Please don't pretend to be modest. We all know, including you, that your sigs are better than most in this community. No need to ask for even more compliments from your fanboys >.<

I'm not modest so I'm going to say this: Yes, my sigs are better then most in this community xD... That doesn't mean they are 'really good', but yeah, they are quite good  :-X.

PS: Where''s the pink text? >.> It looked better..

Meta

Yz

Quote from: dimon69 on June 14, 2011, 07:01:34 AM
Quote from: Tricky on June 14, 2011, 06:56:28 AM

I'm not modest so I'm going to say this: Yes, my sigs are better then most in this community xD... That doesn't mean they are 'really good', but yeah, they are quite good  :-X.

PS: Where''s the pink text? >.> It looked better..

People found it hard to read in quotes, so I use teal now. Better? 3:
/sleep
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

i am really sorry that i didnt finish anything yesterday i am on a tight sceduale and i dnt plan much , anyway i am still working on caspaa's then i'll make supar's hope i dont take alot of time
and once again sorry
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

NoS

take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

dimon69

Quote from: Meta on June 14, 2011, 09:35:33 AM
Quote from: Meta on June 14, 2011, 02:47:13 AM
mind sending me the render, i wanna play around with it

It's on my other pc which works just when it wants xD.. It doesn't want to work at the moment.

I think it's this:

VooDoo

Quote from: dimon69 on June 14, 2011, 02:40:51 AM
Toast.

I hope you like it. =l

this......
this....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok..

yikes girl, Im dissapointed in you :s, how can you not call yourself a Gfxer? there is no such thing as a level lol
you can be classed as a solid beginner :P meaning you are already a Gfxer at a level xD
so don't talk like that again :P
Dimon did me 69 <3

VooDoo 4 Life BIATCH

Allie

You're a liar.
That's a fail render.
Not a blurred toast behind it.
o.O.

dimon69

Quote from: Allie on June 14, 2011, 03:22:26 PM
You're a liar.
That's a fail render.
Not a blurred toast behind it.
o.O.

See opti's sig?.. Looks the same at the head.. And he gave me a render which doesn't have "white lines" :). So in conclusion..?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-