September 27, 2024, 07:22:49 PMLatest Member: Anya73si
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Regarding Staff Complaints

Regarding Staff Complaints

Started by zepher1, June 23, 2011, 02:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher1

They aren't complaints they're reports, meant to be debated over, worst decision from opti, in awhile.

Kevin

June 23, 2011, 02:54:05 AM #1 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 02:57:52 AM by Kevin
I actually like his decision, as staff members need to be held accountable for their actions both in-game and here on the forums. Complaints and reports are basically in the same category as a Report is reporting to a higher authority a problem you experienced with a staff member, same goes if mentioning a complaint.

zepher2211

Nah, a report is a summing up information into an understandable format, a complaint is whining to your kindergarten teacher about the bully in the schoolyard.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

Given that members can't make a finalized decision on the matter, a debate in the public forum won't happen. However, those that make the decision to reprimand staff (other staff) can and will debate the matter privately in the staff section.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Quote from: Optimism on June 23, 2011, 11:58:22 AM
Given that members can't make a finalized decision on the matter, a debate in the public forum won't happen. However, those that make the decision to reprimand staff (other staff) can and will debate the matter privately in the staff section.

The point isn't that they can make a finalized decision, the point is their ability to voice their opinion on a subject pertaining to anyone and everyone affected by the staff (everyone) is being taken away cause you don't like to deal with arguments.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

As stated within the section, make your complaints known in full detail within the first post. Subsequent discussion is irrelevant and serves no purpose other than stirring the pot. This won't be happening, sorry.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Iridion

tbh i would like to be able to debate stuff about staff, or if i made a complaint i would like to know what staff thinks - and what the whole forum thinks

thats how we roll maddie

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Iridion on June 23, 2011, 02:13:54 PM
tbh i would like to be able to debate stuff about staff, or if i made a complaint i would like to know what staff thinks - and what the whole forum thinks

I see nothing wrong with this idea.  After all, the staff are meant to make the forum more enjoyable for the players, so why not let them at least voice their opinions/views?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Optimism

No. This community is far too immature for such a thing. Welcome back to reality.
- Opti -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Quote from: Optimism on June 23, 2011, 02:40:42 PM
No. This community is far too immature for such a thing. Welcome back to reality.

-bows to opti- your complete and total knowledge of the maturity of the members on this forum after being a GM (once again) for like less then a week, is amazing.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

Quote from: zepher2211 on June 23, 2011, 02:47:10 PM

-bows to opti- your complete and total knowledge of the maturity of the members on this forum after being a GM (once again) for like less then a week, is amazing.

*looks at Muncay's sig*

Enough said.
- Opti -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Quote from: Optimism on June 23, 2011, 02:52:43 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on June 23, 2011, 02:47:10 PM

*looks at Muncay's sig*

Enough said.

6 page convo where he insults my life, friends, and me in general, yeh ima put part of it in my sig.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

Then stop fighting the system? If you can't conform to the rules, then don't expect me to make exceptions for you.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Iridion

yo start moderating if needed

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-