June 17, 2024, 03:49:34 AMLatest Member: ThomasCance

New Bot

Started by Jeffalo13, September 06, 2010, 01:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

Silence. I have to admit there are a few members we have that forumers don't like but other than that it's a fun guild, we mostly sector no one in our guild really specializes in pvp or base
Powersurge
Headstrong

7ehNoob

Quote from: zepher2211 on September 06, 2010, 04:29:45 PM
Silence. I have to admit there are a few members we have that forumers don't like but other than that it's a fun guild, we mostly sector no one in our guild really specializes in pvp or base

cause all you did was go on and asked random people to join. Do you even know half the members? haha

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

zepher2211

Yes i know most of my members some not as well because other members asked for me to join them... most of the members i randomly invited are gone.. laser is th only one and i like him :|
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

^ He wants a fun guild with lulz and veterans not a random flamer guild
DISCORD killyzkill

randomftw123

Quote from: Fyah on September 06, 2010, 01:34:07 PM
You're annoying.
LOL BĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂHĂH LUZAR
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

zepher2211

Quote from: Tricky on September 07, 2010, 03:33:22 AM
^ He wants a fun guild with lulz and veterans not a random flamer guild

Judging the mass from the minority :| half my guild members aren't forumers so who's to judge?
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Quote from: zepher2211 on September 07, 2010, 06:32:22 PM
Judging the mass from the minority :| half my guild members aren't forumers so who's to judge?

I'll go ahead and judge the forumers then :]
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

I'll judge everyone because im a little *****

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

Quote from: Tricky on September 08, 2010, 02:38:08 AM
I'll go ahead and judge the forumers then :]

Fine by me :|
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Quote from: zepher2211 on September 08, 2010, 08:27:46 AM
Fine by me :|

Good, then agreed on a flamer guild.

gg betr luk nxt tym
DISCORD killyzkill

Jason321

Jeff, Join Revolution Rank 6 we need a few more members and you would be a good one :)

RAUDOG

Tricky you need to be more careful of what you say, From what ur saying ur trying to start a fight,with Silence. Jeffalo13 you can join Silence if you want, we grind deep in sector, its up to you though, go to ranking and see 4 urself who the grinders really are, Tricky is not 1 of them, so he can't tell you nothing about grinding.

FireyDevel

September 14, 2010, 05:49:56 PM #27 Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 05:52:44 PM by FireyDevel
Quote from: RAUDOG on September 14, 2010, 05:41:56 PM
Tricky you need to be more careful of what you say, From what ur saying ur trying to start a fight,with Silence. Jeffalo13 you can join Silence if you want, we grind deep in sector, its up to you though, go to ranking and see 4 urself who the grinders really are, Tricky is not 1 of them, so he can't tell you nothing about grinding.

If we're all talkin about this mass over minority, then a guild together is better then one person...

And I did wander over to the Rankings, there I saw Redemption was 1st, with 13 out of the top 15 people in our guild. To be honest, judging by stats, our top 7 players have more GP then your whole guild combined... We ALSO have the top EXP earner in the game in our guild, even ahead of yourself.

Try me.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

RAUDOG

well Devel, i believe Redemption was the first guild anway, with all of the best players when this sever had opened, if i was here then Redemption would not be num. 1,. But anyway i have nothing against Redemption, you should go and read more then you may figure out what i'm saying, I was replying mainly to what Tricky was saying, you should try to protect other people that can't protect there selfs, and stop protecting Tricky. GODS ARMY

Iridion

redemption has me
/autowin

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-