June 02, 2024, 09:35:30 AMLatest Member: MyzhPRbom
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New Armor Set,New Wings,Etc

New Armor Set,New Wings,Etc

Started by Sainomi, June 27, 2011, 06:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sainomi

June 27, 2011, 06:57:23 AM Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 05:12:05 AM by Sainomi
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Robocop7ant

June 27, 2011, 08:50:28 AM #1 Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 08:52:31 AM by leiholm93
Quote from: Sainomi on June 27, 2011, 06:57:23 AM
We Should Make a new set And Delete the modded ones Elecktra,Hallowen Set,Etc Etc Etc
If Nessacry We could make new sets for the gods and trans.
And for the new sets for the players I think we should make one for the none-members
and for the members And lower the lvl cap cause its ridiclousy High.
I have No Idea How It should Look like But I think the name should be Something like Supreme Set.
For the new wings We should edit a wing model to make it look like a cape if possible.
And we need to balance the metagame.

Sorry for my bad grammar ^

let me think... NO!
it is fine as it is now.

and we don't need to remove any thing :P
<br />

CoolKnightST

I agrea, for some of the mods an model upgrade would be usefull. I mostly think to new models for the trans with more effective hit boxes.

If I renember correctly every model trans had an focus:
- Patches: High hitboxes with (1-3th hit) / Run attack
- Ram: High hitboxes with 4th hit
- Surge: High hitboxes with jump attack.

koolwolf2

Quote from: leiholm93 on June 27, 2011, 08:50:28 AM
Quote from: Sainomi on June 27, 2011, 06:57:23 AM
We Should Make a new set And Delete the modded ones Elecktra,Hallowen Set,Etc Etc Etc
If Nessacry We could make new sets for the gods and trans.
And for the new sets for the players I think we should make one for the none-members
and for the members And lower the lvl cap cause its ridiclousy High.
I have No Idea How It should Look like But I think the name should be Something like Supreme Set.
For the new wings We should edit a wing model to make it look like a cape if possible.
And we need to balance the metagame.

Sorry for my bad grammar ^

let me think... NO!
it is fine as it is now.

and we don't need to remove any thing :P
lol yes u don't but u can make better models ;P and keep the old ones everyone (is not most people) would like new models and i think the level scaling should be FIXED like some parts are better at something than the other parts but the other parts are increased  in specific stats  Ex:

Surge parts Alpha X-29 =Stats u move 100 faster adn the rest are normal level stats
Surge parts Alpha X-32 =Stats u'r ranged attack is increased by 200 but the rest are normal level stats :P
Newest one:

mo9

elite models are being made and since we can make new models now i am sure there will be no modded sets (like elektra )
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

koolwolf2

Quote from: mo9 on June 27, 2011, 03:12:03 PM
elite models are being made and since we can make new models now i am sure there will be no modded sets (like elektra )
But i like elektra :3 hope they make a good model for balance
Newest one:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-